• Poland:

CL:

* ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle
    * Asseco Resovia Rzeszów
    * Jastrzębski Węgiel

CEV Cup:

* PGE Skra Bełchatów

Challenge Cup:

* AZS Politechnika Warszawska (probably replace Skra which replace Delecta in CEV Cup)

• Turkey:

CL:

* Arkas Spor
    * Halkbank (Last CEV Cup winner)

CEV Cup:

* Galatasaray
    * Maliye Milli Piyango

Challenge Cup:

* Istanbul BBSK

There were some rumours saying that European Cups will be renewed and Challenge cup would be canceled ?(

• The winner of the regular season doesn't get an automatic Champions League place? Pity, they deserved it more than Jastrzebski!

Fenerbahce?

Bulgaria:

CEV Champions League: Marek Union-Ivkoni
    CEV Cup: Coco Volley Club Gabrovo (unless some miraculous CL Wild Card appears, but they don't deserve it, should rather be given to Russia and maybe Germany)
    Challenge Cup: No idea yet! Clubs cannot afford to play in Europe, we'll see whether we'll send teams at all.

Also, two teams from Greece???

• The winner of the regular season doesn't get an automatic Champions League place? Pity, they deserved it more than Jastrzebski!

Nope. JW finished 3rd, they deserve it, end of story. Besides, there's not gonna be that much left of the current Delecta next season, I'm afraid. Both coach and player-wise.

• Belgium:

CL: Knack Roeselare, Noliko Maaseik

CEV Cup: Prefaxis Menen, Schelde-Natie Precura Antwerpen

Challenge Cup: VC Euphony Asse-Lennik

• Nope. JW finished 3rd, they deserve it, end of story. Besides, there's not gonna be that much left of the current Delecta next season, I'm afraid. Both coach and player-wise.

Winning the regular season and being knocked out in the semis is more than... being knocked out in the semis. The bronze medals here prove nothing. Anyway, a discussion is pointless :) I see there is quite a lot going on in the Polish league thread, not gonna transfer it here :) On the basis that Delecta probably won't keep its roster for the next season maybe it's better to see Jastrzebski in the CL. Do we know if Bernardi or any of his players from the current squad will stay or it's way too early to say?

• Do we know if Bernardi or any of his players from the current squad will stay or it's way too early to say?

Rumors, rumors everywhere... :roll: The only player who's 100% out is Martino. Łasko, Gierczyński, Kubiak, Wojtaszek and Bernardi have valid contracts, don't know about the others. Although recently quite a spectacular conflict between Kubiak and his own supporters has blown up, Michał went all over dramatic about it and I'm starting to wonder if it's just emotions or maybe an excuse for changing clubs.

• In France:

CL:

Paris, Tours

CEV:

Sète, Nantes

Challenge Cup:

Chaumont

• Changes changes changes.

Ufa and Belgorod will play in CL- nothing change here.

But Russia at least hasn't 3 automatic places. For Wild Card will fight Kazan and Novosibirsk.

Even if Gubernya wins Bronze, will haven't chance to play in CL. To say short I don't know where will play Gubernya.

• CVM Tomis Constanţa - Champions League
    SCM U. Craiova - CEV Cup
    Remat Zalău - Challenge Cup
    Ştiinţa Explorări Baia Mare - Challenge Cup
    Unirea Dej - Balkan Cup

• Poland may have 6 Teams in the Euro Cups.
    SKRA will fight- and probably will get- for Wild Card in the CEV Cup.

PZPS have sent proposition to the Challenge Cup to AZS Politechnika Warszawa.

• SKRA will fight- and probably will get- for Wild Card in the CEV Cup.

Where did you get that? And do wild cards for CEV Cup even exist?

I'd say it is more likely that Delecta considers withdrawing from the cups, this season they complained the party costs them a lot. On the other hand, any kind of favor towards Skra will not surprise me at all. I mean, Atlas Arena in Łódź features over 12.000 seats. Now count the money.

• Dolecka Boss of Warsaw Club said that She wants to win Challenge Cup so it's clear that Belchatow will play in CEV Cup.

• Russia:

Champions League: Belogorie Belgorod, Ural Ufa
    CEV Cup: Zenit Kazan, Gubernia Nizhniy Novgorod
    Challenge Cup: Lokomotiv Novosibirsk

Russia should get a Champions League wild card, they deserve it the most. The question would be then whether Zenit or the defending champions Loko Novosibirsk to take the eventual spot.

• Delecta withdrew from European Cups, so Skra will play in CEV Cup and AZS Politechnika will probably play in Challenge Cup.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game