2014 CEV Cup

• Skra better again against Friedrischafen :dance4: again 3-2, Wlazły and Kłos the best, Conte again was disappointment :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Skra better again against Friedrischafen :dance4: again 3-2, Wlazły and Kłos the best, Conte again was disappointment :whistle:

stats: http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…hStatistics.aspx?ID=25624
    Match should be availabe tomorrow.

• Second match between Skra and Friedrichshafen is just about to start.
    Stream: http://www.sportlemon.tv/20140…3f85.93626111-747770.html

Before the match, VfB announced a cooperation with Skra. In first line, they want to focus on youth section and share their marketing strategies. Clubs from other countries are invited to join. Moculescu is cited "Belchatow is the conductor and we are allowed to play along" :lol: .
    Sounds quite cloudy, to be honest, we will see how it will be filled with life.

source: http://www.schwaebische.de/spo…rieren-_arid,5585250.html

• VfB is coming back from 20:24 and wins first set 26:24 :whistle:

Gotsev and Günthör are injured, so Duennes is playing MB.

• This time Skra comes back from 18:22 and wins 26:24. :wall:
    Jovovic is losing head again and is trying second ball at setpoint for Skra, which gets defended......

• Belchatow suicided in the first set, then Friedrichshafen did the same in the second. :lol:

I think Friedrichshafen would be a top european team with better OHs and OPP.

On the other side Wlazly... :obey:

• Moculescu is slowly getting angry towards Jovovic :lol: . In second set, he still tried it with hugs and good words......

.. and now Zimmermann on court

• Set, match and next round for Skra. 25:23 :roll: This time, grebennikov with decisive error.....

VfB in Europe is pure tragic. So many wasted chances. Somehow a real leader is missing for them.

Or maybe it is the lack of competition in Bundesliga?

• Skra beats second German team in a row :thumbsup: Conte with monster stats as spiker :thumbup: also Wlazły with good performance ^^in Friedrischafen lack of good OHs, rest played properly. stats

In Final Four Skra, uberniya, Tomis and Paris. Guberniya will play with Skra, Pariw with Tomis in second pair.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• SKRA wants to organize Final 4. If this happen SKRA will choose Tomis for Semi or Money will give Green Light to choose Opponent.

• Bratoev played bad in this match, but he was MVP of the previous one. He was also best scorer of Champions League group round.

• Won't be Final 4 tournament.

SKRA choosed more safely road to CEV Cup Trophy with more matches.

Curious what is Gubernya level in prism of SKRA?

• Tomis beat Paris as guests 3:2, Zhekov did his work - 65% overall team spiking success. Ivovic is a young player to watch for the future, the new Vuevic maybe.

http://bgvolleyball.com/files/volleyball/stats/20820.htm

• Tomis beat Paris as guests 3:2, Zhekov did his work - 65% overall team spiking success. Ivovic is a young player to watch for the future, the new Vuevic maybe.

http://bgvolleyball.com/files/volleyball/stats/20820.htm

Ivovic actually shined last year with the Turkish Maliye Milli Piyango in the CEV Cup. The fact that he was a NT member throughout 2013 says he is no longer anonymous in the world of volleyball :) I never really liked the definition "the new" xxx. Two players, especially with a generation gap, can never be alike. Vujevic was one of a kind, on the same pedestal as Papi, in my opinion. Ivovic is still far away in terms of overall qualities. I actually find him even more athletic than Vujevic (perhaps more explosive), but this is probably where the superiority finishes, even if I also like the young Serbian.

• Ivovic actually shined last year with the Turkish Maliye Milli Piyango in the CEV Cup. The fact that he was a NT member throughout 2013 says he is no longer anonymous in the world of volleyball :) I never really liked the definition "the new" xxx. Two players, especially with a generation gap, can never be alike. Vujevic was one of a kind, on the same pedestal as Papi, in my opinion. Ivovic is still far away in terms of overall qualities. I actually find him even more athletic than Vujevic (perhaps more explosive), but this is probably where the superiority finishes, even if I also like the young Serbian.

He will develop in time, may be not to be exactly like Vuevic, but will replace him in the NT.

• Paris Volley [FRA] - Tomis Constanta [ROU] 2:3

(25:23, 25:20, 23:25, 13:25, 9:15)

Składy zespołów:

Paris Volley: Hernan (1), Sidibe (21), Trommel (11), Van der Veen (3), Ivovic (18], Kreek (7), Steuerwald (libero) oraz Brizard (1), Tuitoga (3) i Bersani (2)
    Tomis Constanta: Żekow (4), Massinatori (1), Spinu (12), Nemec (20), Bahov (15), Rodriguez (22), Iwanow (libero) oraz Laza, Stancu (3) i Tanasescu

Gubernia Niżnyj Nowogrod - PGE Skra Bełchatów 3:2

(25:19, 25:21, 22:25, 22:25, 15:13)

Składy zespołów:

Gubernia: Esko, Pawłow (24), Savin (18], Nikic (11), Lyamin (3), Kuleszow (14), Janutow (libero) oraz Darnisznikow, Ostapienko (6), Abramow, Szulgin, Tyurin
    Skra: Wlazły (20), Kłos (8], Conte (24), Wrona (5), Uriarte (3), Antiga (13), Zatorski (libero) oraz Pliński (6), Maćkowiak (1), Brdovic

• Paris Volley are sooooo bad. Tomis are kicking their asses atm

• That was the first set

• Yes. They reacted very well in the 2nd. Especially Ivovic.
    Sidibe is ridiculous

Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you

Edited once, last by rugby ().