Champions League 2007/2008 - Pool E

• Jastrzebie has to win 2 sets with Roeselare to be in the next phase! wooow thanks Nedherlands!

Yeah, that's great :) . Probably Dutches just don't like to lose against Belgians...

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• right! i have just seen that cause now the difference is 11 won fro jastrzebie and 8 for roeselare and 8 lost for jastrzebie and 11 for roeselare. SO one set to the second phase... go guys :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Jastrzębie has to win 1 set to be in the next phase!!!

Och, it is much, much better :thumbsup:

The most important 3:

• after the victory 3:2 with Sosnowiec everything is possible :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• I'm rather not happy with Polish teams defeats, but today - I am. Jastrzębie needed one single set to qualify and did it :thumbsup:

The most important 3:

• Yeah (: 2 polish teams play in CL and both are in next round :drink:

Results
    Piet Zoomers/D APELDOORN - Sisley TREVISO 2:3 (17:25 22:25 25:16 26:24 16:18 )
    JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel SA - Knack Randstad ROESELARE 1:3 (25:20 22:25 22:25 22:25)

Ranking
    1. Sisley TREVISO 11
    2. JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel SA 9
    3. Knack Randstad ROESELARE 9
    4. Piet Zoomers/D APELDOORN 7

• JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel SA - Knack Randstad ROESELARE 1:3 (25:20 22:25 22:25 22:25)

AND Roeselare also qualifies for the next round as best 3th!!! :tzz:

• JASTRZEBSKI Wegiel SA - Knack Randstad ROESELARE 1:3 (25:20 22:25 22:25 22:25)

AND Roeselare also qualifies for the next round as best 3th!!! :tzz:

So, Olympiakos is not the best third. :( They are out I suppose.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• AND Roeselare also qualifies for the next round as best 3th!!! :tzz:

I think the best from 3rd position is Iraklis

Plamen Konstantinov

• Ops, i`m so sorry to hear that Marsia :(

Plamen Konstantinov