Bulgaria - NVL

• Cup of Bulgaria

4-finals:
    Cherno more BASK - Levski Siconco 3:2 (25:17, 22:25, 25:18, 21:25, 19:17)
    Marek Union Ivkoni - Kaliakra Kavarna 3:0 (25:11, 25:13, 25:17)
    Lukoil Neftohimik - Arda Kurdjali 3:0 (26-24, 25-15, 25-16)
    CSKA Sofia - Pirin Balkanstroy 3:1 (29-27, 25-15, 23-25, 25-22)

Semifinals:
    CSKA Sofia - Marek Union Ivkoni 3:1 (25:21, 27:25, 20:25, 25:20)
    Lukoil Neftohimik - Cherno more BASK 3:0 (25:23, 25:22, 25:21)

Final:
    Lukoil Neftohimik - CSKA Sofia 3:0 (25:23, 25:23, 25:18 )

Winer is LUKOIL Neftohimik

• Bulgarian vice-champion and cup holder Lukoil Neftohimik will sign a contract for partnership with the italian Cimone Modena. Lukoil also will sign contract with "Macron" which will provide team's kitts and equipment. Modena also use "Macron".

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Maybe it is not the most suitable place but i will post it here.

Levski Siconko - Halkbank 4:1 (33:31; 25:22; 27:29; 26:24; 15:9)

The former bulgarian national team coach Martin Stoev is not leading Halkbank. In this team also are playing bulgarians Nikolai Ivanov, Danail Milushev, Todor Aleksiev and Todor Baev who is playing for Greece.

Levski's team: Georgo Bratoev, Nikolay Uchikov, Metodi Ananiev, Valentin Bratoev, Krasimir Gaidarski, Teodor Bogdanov, Vladislav Ivanov - libero

The OH Metodi Ananiev along with MB Gaidarski and Bogdanov are part of the Men NT
    The twins Georgi (setter) and Valentin (OH) Bratoev are in the junior NT but they may in the men team soon.

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• is halkbank team full roster?

• is halkbank team full roster?

Yes, all the bulgarian players in Halkbank played and the others also. ;)

• ıf so it is very bad result.ı thought halkank would get good result.but ı am disappointed :down:

• Well I think it is too early for some conclusions ;) We will have to wait the real matches.The OG confused the preperation of a lot of teams because coaches and plyers couldn't be with thier clubs but I hope things will be fine. It obviously was a very tough match. It seems that Levski is in a good shape so I am very pleased :P I hope that Halkbank will be getting better and better too

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Well I think it is too early for some conclusions ;) We will have to wait the real matches.The OG confused the preperation of a lot of teams because coaches and plyers couldn't be with thier clubs but I hope things will be fine. It obviously was a very tough match. It seems that Levski is in a good shape so I am very pleased :P I hope that Halkbank will be getting better and better too

thanks,ı hope too..

• CSKA : Halkbank - 2 : 3 ( 17-25, 16-25, 34-32, 25-21, 8-15 )

Bulgarian champion CSKA lost to Halkbank from Ankara in 5 sets. Martin Stoev used different players to see how the team looks. All the bulgarians played but rarely at the same time. For CSKA didn't take a part in the match the libero Teodor Salparov and Rafael Pascual. They were training in the fitness coz they are still not ready to play.

Wild Wild West!

" There is nothing better than this"

• CSKA : Halkbank - 2 : 3 ( 17-25, 16-25, 34-32, 25-21, 8-15 )

Bulgarian champion CSKA lost to Halkbank from Ankara in 5 sets. Martin Stoev used different players to see how the team looks. All the bulgarians played but rarely at the same time. For CSKA didn't take a part in the match the libero Teodor Salparov and Rafael Pascual. They were training in the fitness coz they are still not ready to play.

And then Marek Union Ivkoni defeated Halkbank - 3:2 (25:19; 23;25; 25:20; 25:27; 15:6)18-years old Cvetan Sokolov scored 25 points. ;)