Bulgaria - NVL

• Ann, the Final for the Cup of Bulgaria will be in Varna, hall Kongresna, 28.04 - 01.05.2008.

I heard that in the tournament will participate the 6 teams from the Super liga (CSKA, Marek Union-Ivkoni, Lukoil Neftohimik, Levski Siconco, Pirin Balkanstroy, Cherno more BASK) and 2 teams from the Vissha liga (Arda Kurdjali and Kaliakra Kavarna). Right after that the players who are participating in the NT will stay in Varna for the first camp before the Europian qualifications taking place also in Varna from 16 to 18.05.2008. If I have more information, I will post it here or in skype. ;)

• Second round of the playoffs:

Pirin Balkanstroy - Levski Siconco 3:0 (25:23, 25:22, 25:21)
    Arda Kurdjali - CSKA 2:3 (25:23, 25:27, 22:25, 25:19, 9:15).
    Kaliakra Kavarna - Marek Union Ivkoni 1:3 (19:25, 25:27, 25:19, 22:25)
    Cherno more BASK - LukOil Neftohimik 3:1 (25:23, 18:25, 25:23, 25:21) (Topscorer Vladislav Aleksandrov with 17 points)
    :thumbsup:
    For CSKA and Marek this was the second win so they will play in the the semi-finals next weekend. CSKA will play with the winner of the 3d match between Pirin and Levski.
    The last 2 games will be on 1.04 -> Levski Siconco - Pirin Balkanstroy and LukOil Neftohimik - Cherno more. The winner from the second couple will meet Marek on the semi-finals

• Third round of the playoffs:

LukOil Neftohimik - Cherno more BASK 3:0 (25:14, 25:22, 28:26), topscorer Martin Penev (LukOil) with 18 points
    Levski Siconco - Pirin Balkanstroy 3:0 (25:21, 26:24, 25:23), topscorer for Levski Todor Aleksiev with 16 points, for Pirin Mincho Minchev with 18 points

The semi-finals are this sunday:

CSKA - Levski Siconco

LukOil Neftohimik - Marek Union-Ivkoni

• Actually the Best-Of-5 semifinal series start this Saturday, April 5. The other four dates are April 6, 9, 10 and 13.

• CSKA agains Levski is always interesting encounter, not only in volleyball, but also in football mostly and basketball. The champion Lukoil Neftohimik also has not an easy task against Marek Union Ivkoni. This team is making a good progress and won't be a surprise if they eliminate the champions. :)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• What is the rosters of this season because I manage not to find them on the Web?

Thank you.

• My english isn't very good, so maybe I will pose a stupid question but... what do you mean with "rosters"? The list of the teams, players or anything else?

• My english isn't very good, so maybe I will pose a stupid question but... what do you mean with "rosters"? The list of the teams, players or anything else?

My English also :lol: :lol:

Rosters means the list of the players by team.

• Mais tu es français, tu pourrais me poser la question en français alors. ;)
    Il n'y a pas d'info sur ce point sur le web. Sur le site de la fédération il n'y a que les listes de l'année précédente. Je connais à peu près les effectifs des diverses équipes, je peux essayer à les énumérer ou tu peux me dire laquelle des équipes t'intéresse. Pourtant je suis sure que Huku a cette information.

I will try to say it in english, it was more easy for me in french, sorry... :rose:
    There is no information on the web. The site of our federation isn't updated since last year. So I can try to enumerate the players in the teams that you are interested to. But I'm sure that Huku is knowing it better.

• Marek Union-Ivkoni Dupnitza -> http://www.marek-union-ivkoni.com/

1 Tsvetan Sokolov - spiker, opposite (born 31.12.1989, 207 sm, 105 kg) right now on my avatar :lol:
    2 Todor Vulchev - spiker (18.01.1989, 194 sm, 86 kg)
    3 Ivan Vlasev - middle-blocker (born 16.11.1984, 202 sm, 90 kg)
    4 Ivo Kenderov - middle-blocker (born 03.01.1985, 200 sm, 95 kg)
    6 Atanas Mitrev - libero (born 26.02.1987)
    7 Yuri Shulga - spiker (born 30.07.1983, 202 sm, 95 kg) UKR
    11 Nayden Naydenov - spiker (born 25.05.1967, 198 sm, 90 kg)
    14 Stefan Stoyanov - setter (born 09.10.1983, 195 sm, 84 kg)
    17 Mladen Mladenov - opposite (born 04.01.1979, 197 sm, 88 kg)
    18 Vladimir Lobutov - setter (born 05.04.1984, 190 sm, 87 kg)

• Look at the sneige's avatar. That's the next Kazyisky. ;)

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I hope Sokolov will be a great player as Sokolov and not the second Kaziyski
    sNeige, u don`t need to answer on my queston in BG NT topic :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Hehe, too late, I've already answered you there. ;)

• Hehehhe i first i thought it was Gradinarov but later i realized that shirt colour is not right :D

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• I have the rosters as they were before the midseason transfers. They were in the Ataro Klima Cup booklet. To be honest, I do not have the time to re-type them, but if you have specific questions, I'd be happy to answer.

• ooooh Huku could you make a scan or picture of them? i would really interesed of all squads... :roll: :rose:

Plamen Konstantinov

• I have the rosters as they were before the midseason transfers. They were in the Ataro Klima Cup booklet. To be honest, I do not have the time to re-type them, but if you have specific questions, I'd be happy to answer.

I'm not be press, you can take your time before giving the rosters

And thanks to sNeige for the composition of Marek Union.

• Playoffs - results from the first 2 games:

CSKA - Levski Siconco 2-0

CSKA - Levski Siconco 3:1 (17:25, 25:19, 25:23, 25:15)
    CSKA - Levski Siconco 3:2 (16:25, 24:26, 25:20, 25:15, 15:9)

Marek Union-Ivkoni - LukOil Neftohimik 2:0

Marek Union-Ivkoni - LukOil Neftohimik 3:1 (25:17, 27:29, 25:18, 26:24)
    Marek Union-Ivkoni - LukOil Neftohimik 3:2 (23:25, 34:32, 21:25, 25:17, 15:9)

• ooooh Huku could you make a scan or picture of them? i would really interesed of all squads... :roll: :rose:

OK, I will try but I don't promise when...

:sos:

• OK, I will try but I don't promise when...

So better forget about it... when the season finishs, i don`t need t anymore... :S

Plamen Konstantinov