Poland - PLS 2007/2008

• Quote from "Justyna"

Yes, he plays in Finnish NT. He is a middle blocker.

Thanks, so skra have good players, especially when they have bought Stephane Antiga. And with Wlazly, Gruszka and Plinski ( the trio from poland which I don't like at all) they will be a good team.

Can Justyna for example, because she is the best, to tell me which are the best club teams in europe, which are playing in the Indesit Champions League.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "Justyna"

1. I'm not the best heheh :P
    2. I can't tell which teams is the best because I'm not objective :wink2:
    3. I can tell you only which team I'll be support - Dinamo Moscow (:

Ok, but there are better teams, like in football - Man United, Barcelona, Real madrid, Milan, Juventus, Liverpool, Baiern and so on. Which are this teams in volleyball.

And oh my god, my favourite administrator and member support Dinamo Moscow :( So sad. :oops:

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Quote from "AFROMAN"

And oh my god, my favourite administrator and member support Dinamo Moscow :( So sad. :oops:

Heheh yeah :D is one reason (ok, maybe 2) why I support Dinamo Moscow :wink2:

• Quote from "Justyna"

Heheh yeah :D is one reason (ok, maybe 2) why I support Dinamo Moscow :wink2:

Ok, say which are they.

• Quote from "Justyna"

1st and the most important: Yuri Berezhko
    2nd: Aleksandr Volkov

Hm, Berezhko is not one of my favourite, I don't like him, Alekno said that he felt guilty that he didn't give chance to Berezhko because of Matej Kazijski. :shock: Oh my god, Kazjiski is much better than Berezhko. Volkov is so tall, it's good, 217 I think, he is so usefull at blocking.

• Quote from "Justyna"

Yes, he is better but I don't think that 'much'.
    Btw. this topic is about polish league :wink2:

I uploaded pics from matches polish league http://inside-volley.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=17 now only several, but soon will be more (:

I see people in the forum are more interested in the matches in the european leagues, fir me the National Teams are more exciting. :)

• Quote from "Justyna"

National teams will be play for some weeks. Now they have 'free'.

Yeah, but I can't wait for them. :D

• Quote from "Justyna"

Because of matches European Cups 3 matches 4th playround will be before 3rd playround:
    9.10 Skra Bełchatów - AZS Częstochowa
    10.10 Resovia Rzeszów - Delecta Bydgoszcz
    10.10 Jastrzębski Węgiel - AZS Olsztyn

Resovia Rzeszów - Delecta Bydgoszcz 3:2 (25:23 22:25 25:27 25:19 15:13)
    Resovia: Ilic, Gabrych, Perłowski, Józefacki, Mitrovic, Hernandez, Ignaczak (libero) oraz Kvasnicka
    Bydgoszcz: Hoffman, Kacprzak, Cerven, Stępień, Sopko, Janczak, Dębiec (libero) oraz Kaczmarek i Grant
    MVP: Krzysztof Janczak

Jastrzębski Węgiel - AZS Olsztyn 2:3 (25:17 15:25 21:25 25:22 15:17)
    Jastrzębski: N. Iwanow, Prygiel, Iwanow, Jurkiewicz, Murek, Yudin, Rusek (libero) oraz Kamiński, Łomacz, Siezieniewski
    AZS: Zagumny, Szymański, Możdżonek, Grzyb, Ruciak, Andrae, Lambourne (libero) oraz Tanik
    MVP: Paweł Zagumny

• Marco Bonita can replace Raul Lozano as a coach of the men national team of poland.

• Quote from "Justyna"

No, that isn't true.
    Btw. topic about polish nationalteam is here http://inside-volley.com/viewtopic.php?t=856 :wink2:

Sorry, I didn't find it, that's why I wrote this there. So, about Bonita, why it's not true, do you have any information, because I've read it in the internet. :)

• Interview with Stephane Antiga after match Skra-Jastrzębski (7.10.2007)

Three times to 23, did Jastrzębie play well or did you play worse?
    Stephane Antiga: - Despite three sets, the match was hard for my team. We had to be very concentrated playing with Jastrzębie. Just look at the score, all sets ended with the difference of two points. This proves that despite the win 3:0, it was a closely fought game. Jastrzębie enjoy a good reputation, last season they played in the Polish league final, it tells us everything. i'm very glad because this was my first match at this hall with a new team and it finished with a success.

Which element decided that you won?
    - We played aggressively with Jastrzębie, this is a very good method if we want to defeat a team similar to ours. We were concentraded from the very beginning. Our block and play in reception were really good today and I think that this is why we won.

Did you count on such fans when were saying that you were delighted with the atmosphere in Belchatów?
    - The fans were great, this is how I remembered them playing here with Majorca. The hall was full again, loud cheers. This is why I'm here, in order to play in front of such an audience. We know that if we need them in important matches, they will be definitely with us. It is very important for each team.

I have a feeling that you acclimatized in Poland very quicly.
    - That's true. I didn't have any problem with that. I acclimatized very quickly and painlessly. Belchatow is a small town but people are very nice here. I like the fact that it is close to every place from here, there are no traffic jams. Everything I need to feel good is here. My family is here with me. We have great players in the team so I'm very happy.

Do you want to say that you prefer the weather in Poland than in Majorca?
    - (laughing)...not exactly. In Belchatow I can't go to the beach or wear summer clothers all the time but I'm able to adjust very quicly. The weather in France is similar to the one in Poland and I will always treat three years spent in Majorca like holidays connected with playing volleyball.

You mentioned the team, how is the cooperation in the team?
    - Excellent. I hadn't difficulty in joining the team, the players are very good, additionaly a great coach, everything in the club is as it should be. The only thing we must do now it to win the next championship. Actually we have everything we want.

Is that true that you are learning Polish?
    - Yes, I have never heard such an extremely difficult language. I don't know if I ever will be able to communicate with it easily. Now I have a few compact discs and books and I'm trying to learn words. I hope to be able to say the easiest sentence in Polish at the end of the season. Time will tell.

*the player was interviewed by Anna Więcek

Source: http://www.siatka.org/?kibic.aktualnosci.wszystkie.20496

• 1st match of 3rd playround
    Resovia Rzeszów - AZS Politechnika Warszawska 3:1 (20:25 25:21 25:21 25:22)
    Resovia: Ilić, Hernandez, Perłowski, Józefacki, Mitrović, Gabrych, Ignaczak (L) oraz Kaczmarek, Łuka, Kvasnicka, Kozłowski
    AZS: Chudik, Kowalczyk, Markiewicz, Rybak, Michalczyk, Radomski, Szymczak (L) oraz Buszek, Siebeck, Kulikovskiy

P.S. New pics in gallery

• 3rd playround
    Jastrzębski Węgiel - Płomień Sosnowiec 3:0 (25:17 25:22 25:18 )
    AZS Częstochowa - Delecta Bydgoszcz 2:3 (23:25 25:18 13:25 25:19 9:15)
    Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Jadar Radom 3:1 (25:22 25:18 18:25 28:26)

and on the end: 2 candidates to gold medal
    AZS Olsztyn - Skra Bełchatów 2:3 (25:10, 21:25, 21:25, 25:20, 10:15)
    AZS: Zagumny, Ruciak, Możdżonek, Grzyb, Szymański, Andrae, Lambourne (libero) oraz Lubiejewski, Szablewski, Kuciński, Tanik
    Skra: Dobrowolski, Wlazły, Gruszka, Antiga, Pliński, Heikkinen, Milczarek (libero) oraz Neroj, Bąkiewicz, Alex
    MVP: Michał Bąkiewicz

Ranking
    1. Resovia Rzeszów 4 11 12:4
    2. Skra Bełchatów 4 10 12:4
    3. AZS Olsztyn 4 9 11:5
    4. AZS Częstochowa 4 7 10:8
    5. ZAK Kędzierzyn-Koźle 3 6 6:5
    6. Jastrzębski Węgiel 4 6 8:8
    7. Delecta Bydgoszcz 4 4 7:11
    8. Jadar Radom 3 1 4:9
    9. Płomień Sosnowiec 3 0 1:9
    10. AZS Politechnika Warszawska 3 0 1:9