Poland - PLS 2007/2008

• That isn't his best form yet. But I heard that he had some healthy problems in summer (and that was reason why he didn't play much in first matches). I'm curious how will be looks starting line-up now, because some days ago Siezieniewski (player of Jastrzębski) signed contract wit AZS Olsztyn.

• Justyna , Who wons the Awards in Polish League Last SEASON (2006-2007) ?
    Best Player ->
    Best Blocker ->
    Best Serve ->
    etc..

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• If I'm not wrong best players was choised only after Cup of Poland
    MVP: Piotr Gruszka
    Best Setter: Paweł Zagumny
    Best Spiker: Mariusz Wlazły
    Best Blocker: Janne Heikkinen
    Best Digger: Krzysztof Ignaczak
    Best Receiver: Richard Lambourne

• Gruszka MVP!!

So he plays GOOD last season!

Since OG 2004 Gruzska don´t play WELL in IMPORTANT Tournements by NT of Poland!

[img=http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9631/braitajq5.th.jpg]

"FIRE IN THE EYES" - THIS IS BRAZIL" :D

• 9th playround
    Resovia Rzeszów - Płomień Sosnowiec 3:1 (21:25 25:18 25:22 25:19)
    Resovia: Gunia, Papke, Mitrović, Hernandez, Kozłowski, Łuka, Ignaczak (l) oraz Józefacki, Kusior, Gabrych
    Płomień: Masny, Eithun, Niedziela, Grygiel, Legień, Kosok, Stańczak (l) oraz Jurkojć Kaźmierczak, Kuczko
    MVP: Tomasz Kozłowski

Kędzierzyn-Koźle - AZS Częstochowa 3:1 (29:27 25:9 20:25 28:26)
    K-K: Żygadło, Nowak, Szczygieł, Nowotny, Bakumowski, Kurek, Mierzejewski (l) oraz Pilarz, Patucha, Małecki, Oczko
    AZS: Woicki, Nowakowski, Eatherton, Gierczyński, Janeczek, Wika, Gacek (l) oraz Billings, Stelmach, Gradowski
    MVP: Jakub Novotny

Jadar Radom - AZS Olsztyn 0:3 (22:25 21:25 16:25)
    Jadar: Maciończyk, Gawryszewski, Nowik, Pawliński, Kocik, Liefke, Obdrzałek (L) oraz Żaliński, Pęcherz, Owczarski, Lipiński
    AZS: Tanik, Grzyb, Zagumny, Andre, Szymański, Możdżonek, Lambourne (L) oraz Ruciak

AZS Politechnika - Jastrzębski Węgiel 1:3 (25:20 14:25 36:38 22:25)
    AZS: Kowalczyk, Chudik, Rybak, Kulikovskiy, Markiewicz, Radomski, Wojtaszek (l) oraz Michalczyk, Chaberek, Malicki, Buszek
    Jastrzębski: Jurkiewicz, Yudin, Murek, Czarnowski, Prygiel, Ivanov N., Rusek (l) oraz Gorzewski, Ivanov E., Kamiński
    MVP: Robert Prygiel

siatka.org

Delecta Bydgoszcz - Skra Bełchatów today at 3 p.m.

• Last match of 9th playround
    Delecta Bydgoszcz - Skra Bełchatów 1:3 (26:28 25:22 23:25 16:25)

Ranking
    1. Skra Bełchatów 9 23
    2. AZS Częstochowa 9 19
    3. Resovia Rzeszów 9 18
    4. AZS Olsztyn 9 17
    5. ZAK S.A. Kędzierzyn-Koźle 9 16
    6. Jastrzębski Węgiel 9 15
    7. Płomień Sosnowiec 9 10
    8. Jadar Sport Radom 9 9
    9. Delecta Bydgoszcz 9 4
    10. AZS Politechnika Warszawska 9 4

10th playround
    15/12/07 Skra Bełchatów - Płomień Sosnowiec
    16/12/07 Jastrzębski Węgiel - Delecta Bydgoszcz
    16/12/07 AZS Politechnika - AZS Olsztyn
    14/12/07 Jadar Radom - AZS Częstochowa
    16/12/07 Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Resovia Rzeszów

• I will keep my fingers crossed for Jastrzebski this year ( because of Niki and Evgeni playing there). I hope they will imporve.

Justyna, could you tell me something more about the team staying at the 3rd place in the moment, Resovia, because they ,may be opponents of the buglarian Lukoil Neftohimik, if the two teams beat their opponents in Challenge Cup ( I am not sure if it's Challenge Cup), Lukoil is playing with Rabotnichki ( Macedonia) which has good players, but Lukoil have beaten them before and they will beat them again. I think Resovia also will qualify, so it will be interesting. :) I have also another question to ask you but I'll do it in the right topic. :lol:

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• Here you can find list of players http://www.siatka.org/?wyniki.lp.2007.1.4#teamE
    That's good team, but they don't have lucky (i mean many injures) and some days ago they lost coach. I read that in this match against OK Maribor in Challenge Cup will be play subsitiutes, because league is more important for them.

Thanks, I saw that they are 3rd place, maybe they want to win a place in the champions league or CEV cup. :)

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• I hope Resovia will win with Maribor and Lukoil with Rabotnicki BECAUSE it wil means that Lukoil will come to Poland aaaaaand i will go at this game then :P :win:

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• I hope Resovia will win with Maribor and Lukoil with Rabotnicki BECAUSE it wil means that Lukoil will come to Poland aaaaaand i will go at this game then :P :win:

I think that both Resovia and Lukoil will continue to the 1/8 finals and will face each other. ;)

• Another playr after Aleksiev skipped from Corigliano...

"Every volleyball player is a little bit psychopath, there are no normal people who want to voluntarily dedicate their life to this sport"
    Plamen Konstantinov

• Another playr after Aleksiev skipped from Corigliano...

Maybe there is something wrong with the team :D By the way Toshko will probably play at Levski Sikonko for now, but he's future is not decided yet. :)

• He got a proposition also from Poland from Dalecta. But he won`t play here. Anyway i hope he will find a team...

Plamen Konstantinov

• He got a proposition also from Poland from Dalecta. But he won`t play here. Anyway i hope he will find a team...

Is Dalecta a strong team and does Dalecta play in the european tournaments?

• It is not that strong. They don't play in European Cups.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• It is not that strong. They don't play in European Cups.

So, no need for Toshko to go there. We want him in good form for the European Qualification starting 16-18 may in Varna, World League and the most important - THE OLYMPICS. ;)

• 10th playround
    Skra Bełchatów - Płomień Sosnowiec 3:0 (25:17 25:17 25:15)
    Jastrzębski Węgiel - Delecta Bydgoszcz 3:0 (25:16 30:28 25:18 )
    AZS Politechnika - AZS Olsztyn 0:3 (19:25 21:25 17:25)
    Jadar Radom - AZS Częstochowa 0:3 (25:27 19:25 21:25)
    Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Resovia Rzeszów 3:1 (22:25 25:12 25:19 25:22)

Ranking
    1. PGE Skra Bełchatów 10 26
    2. Wkręt-met Domex AZS Częstochowa 10 22
    3. Mlekpol AZS Olsztyn 10 20
    4. ZAK S.A. Kędzierzyn-Koźle 10 19
    5. Jastrzębski Węgiel SSA 10 18
    6. Asseco Resovia SSA Rzeszów 10 18
    7. Płomień SSA Sosnowiec 10 10
    8. Jadar Sport SSA Radom 10 9
    9. Delecta Bydgoszcz 10 4
    10. AZS Politechnika Warszawska 10 4

Next matches
    21.12.2007 AZS Politechnika - Płomień Sosnowiec
    21.12.2007 Jadar Radom - Delecta Bydgoszcz
    23.12.2007 Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Skra Bełchatów
    22.12.2007 Resovia Rzeszów - Jastrzębski Węgiel

• Jastrzebski with Niki and Evgeni had beaten 3:0 Resovia, the opponent of Lukoil Neftohimik in the 1/8 final in Challenge Cup.