Poland - PLS 2007/2008

• uff... is hard...
    2nd final match Skra - AZS 3:0 (25:21 25:16 25:12) :sos:

Well, hard to believe. Not such score I expected :huh: What's wrong with AZS- it's not the same team what always. Just go Częstochowa and play as ever :super:

Es ist gut, daß uns ein Hoffen gegeben, ein Selbstbetrug dadurch man vergisst, daß unser Gastspiel in diesem Leben eine tragische Komädie ist

• Gold medal won Skra Bełchatów
    AZS Częstochowa - Skra Bełchatów 2:3 (23:25, 25:18, 21:25, 27:25, 11:15)

Bronze medal won AZS Olsztyn
    AZS Olsztyn - Jastrzębski Węgiel 3:0 (25:14, 25:21, 27:25)

5th place (and place in Chalenge Cup) won Resovia Rzeszów
    Resovia Rzeszów - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 3:1 (19:25, 25:17, 25:16, 25:19)

• 1st place Skra Bełchatów

2nd place AZS Częstochowa

3rd place AZS Olsztyn

Last final match AZS-Skra - statistics
    AZS Częstochowa - Skra Bełchatów 2:3 (23:25, 25:18, 21:25, 27:25, 11:15)
    Best scorers
    AZS: Billings 23, Szczerbaniuk 21, Wika 17
    Skra: Wlazły 34, Antiga 17, Gruszka 10
    Best blocker
    AZS: Szczerbaniuk 6, Nowakowski 4, Eatherton 1
    Skra: Pliński 3, Bąkiewicz 1, Haikkinen 1
    Best receiver
    AZS: Szczerbaniuk 75%, Wika 75%, Gacek 63%
    Skra: Antiga 73%, Bąkiewicz 69%, Lewis 65%
    More here

P.S. Mariusz Wlazły stays in Skra Bełchatów. He signed contract on next 2 years.

• Congratulations for the champions.

[color=#009900][color=#ffffff]

"I'm so proud that the fans still sing my name. But I fear tomorrow they will stop. And I fear it because I love it. And everything you love you fear you will lose" - Eric Cantona

• You are wrong. Italian league and Russian are better? In Champions league skra was host of final 4 and played fantastic. Lost with Dynamo Kazan 2:3 and win with Sisley Treviso 3:2 (teams with many "stars" of their NT!). Maybe he can move to Bulgarian League? Champion Levski is rarely after first group.

• Skra played well in Final four? Don´t make me laugh. With such a great support they might have played better. Their performance was so weak. Kazan just stopped playing because of them. They believed that would win without waste a power. Now I remember how weak was your MB, Heikkinen. Horrible... The same was with Gruzska who can´t receive. But after this defeat they won Sisley. It was a good victory and play full of passion.