Italy Serie A1 2010-2011

• it's not like in Poland, there's only first place. (who lost the final don't get any medal)=)

for the european cup:

who win the regoular season, the italian cup and the "scudetto"-->CL

who arrive at the final---> CEVcup

who has the best position in the regoular season---> challenge cup

because Cuneo and Trento are included in the first 4 point, Macerata as third in the rs will join the CL, Monza (4th) the CEV cup, Modena (5th) the challenge cup. :teach:

• Congratulations to the website of the Cev, which, speaking for all leagues (Albania, Russia, etc...), he never mentioned the Italian league! :down: :down: :down:

.... As it did the website of the Fivb!!!!! :win: :win: :win: :win: :win:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Rodrigo Quiroga is the first player buys by Ravenna!! :super: :super: :super: :super: :super: :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Raylight, with Zhekov and Nikolov in our roster, finally you have to support COPRA VOLLEY PIACENZA! :lol:

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• Raylight, with Zhekov and Nikolov in our roster, finally you have to support COPRA VOLLEY PIACENZA! :lol:

I will. I hope on final Trento - Copra, and I will be glad if Copra wins, since Zhekov is my favorite player :win:

• Congratulations to the website of the Cev, which, speaking for all leagues (Albania, Russia, etc...), he never mentioned the Italian league! :down: :down: :down:

That's because Italian league is out of ranking :D

If you are talking about the news on the CEV website, most of them are written by the National Federation or the clubs. So as long as Italian federation or clubs don't send their own news to the CEV, you won't see any on the website.

In fact the only news actually written by the CEV are those about competitions they organize.