Poland - PlusLiga 2010/2011

• Final (best of 5)
    Skra Bełchatów - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 2:3 (25:23, 22:25, 25:21, 19:25, 12:15) (0:1) stats

3-4 places (best of 5)
    Resovia Rzeszów - AZS Częstochowa 3:2 (16:25, 25:16, 15:25, 25:23, 15:11) (1:0)stats
    Resovia Rzeszów - AZS Częstochowa 3:0 (25:16, 25:22, 26:24) (2:0) stats

5th place for AZS Politechnika Warszawska
    6th place for Delecta Bydgoszcz

• Bravo ZAKSA! :cheesy: I don't support either ZAKSA or Skra, but team from Kędzierzyn made a great thing yesterday having beaten Skra away. Now the final should be much more interesting. Skra may have some problems with defending the title again.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I am not surprised, they stopped CSKA

• is there a place where we can download/see that match? :p

thx in advance!

oh, and btw, what's wrong with Winiarski ? Injury ? how long is he out? Because Antiga isn't the Antiga of 5 years ago.

• Do You think that CSKA is on the same level like SKRA? ^^

No, CSKA is better :D

LiQuiDo
    there was a link for the yesterday's game here [url]http://www.lshunter.tv/volleyball-live-streaming-video.html[/url]
    prolly, there will be one for the game today too

Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you

Edited once, last by rugby ().

• Do You think that CSKA is on the same level like SKRA? ^^

Well, CSKA has beaten anybody at home, including ZAKSA with 3:0 and Zenit with 3:2 against their first squad in important for them match. If you look at the players, the libero is Salparov - NT libero, the setter is former NT setter, who played in Poland, the one MB is the biggest talant around here and the other was champion with SKRA and third in the world in 2006. The opposite Maiyo is very good in attack and blocking, one of the receivers is very good in serving and receiving, the other is former CUBA NT player, co-player of Juantorena
    I don't see by players or results how can we say that there is big difference between the two teams. The only difference is SKRA experience as a team and the better coach

• Full match of Skra Belchatow-ZAKSA Kozle http://tv.voleybolx.com/videoi…yn-Kozle-3-%2814042011%29

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• PGE Skra Bełchatów - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 3:1 (25:14, 25:17, 18:25, 29:27) (1:1) stats

Bełchatów: Wlazły (20), Pliński (8 ), Kurek (11), Falasca (3), Antiga (13), Możdżonek (7), Zatorski (libero) and Winiarski (1), Bąkiewicz, Woicki
    Kędzierzyn-Koźle: Zagumny (3), Idi (5), Jarosz (2), Gladyr (9), Czarnowski (15), Ruciak (7), Gacek (libero) and Urnaut (1), Witczak (14), Pilarz, Kaźmierczak, Świderski.

• Final
    ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle - PGE Skra Bełchatów 1:3 (22:25, 21:25, 25:21, 22:25) (1:2) stats

Kędzierzyn-Koźle: Witczak (15), Zagumny (1), Idi (13), Gladyr (13), Czarnowski (3), Ruciak (2), Gacek (libero) and Pilarz, Kaźmierczak (2), Urnaut (7), Świderski, Jarosz
    Skra Bełchatów: Wlazły (18 ), Pliński (8 ), Kurek (16), Falasca (3), Antiga (8 ), Możdżonek (10), Zatorski (libero) and Winiarski (7), Bąkiewicz, Kłos

• :sleeping: Omg, 7th time.....can you imagine this? Our League is so predictable...Maybe we should always give Skra gold medals (or whatever they get after winning Polish league) at he begining of the season and just watch other teams competing :huh: Yeah, I know...silly idea, but it's so predictable. Anyway...cograts to Skra and ZAKSA of course :win:

• :sleeping: Omg, 7th time.....can you imagine this? Our League is so predictable...

Maybe not the whole league, but the first place for sure :D I agree it is quite boring...
    However - Skra was the best again, I can't deny. Maybe next season will be different, but I wouldn't bet my money on that :)

The most important 3:

• yeah boring.. someone get a shit load of money together and buy a team that'll kick the shit out of Skra next season.

• yeah boring.. someone get a shit load of money together and buy a team that'll kick the shit out of Skra next season.

Money is important, but is not everything. Sometimes it is a warranty of success, but not always - Atom Trefl Sopot in female PlusLiga is a good example...

The most important 3:

Edited once, last by Konrad ().

• Final Ranking
    1. PGE Skra Bełchatów
    2. ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle
    3. Asseco Resovia Rzeszów
    4. Tytan AZS Częstochowa
    5. AZS Politechnika Warszawska

6. Delecta Bydgoszcz
    7. KS Jastrzębski Węgiel SSA
    8. Indykpol AZS UWM Olsztyn
    9. Fart Kielce
    10. Pamapol Wielton Wieluń

I Liga won Trefl Gdańsk so we'll see this team in PlusLiga next season.