Dinamo Moscow,
    Belogorie-Metalloinvest Belgorod,
    Dinamo Krasnodar,
    Iskra Odincovo,
    Yaroslav Yaroslavich,
    Automobilist Sankt Petersburg (new),
    Lokomotiv Charkov (Ukraine),
    Team from Belarus.

• In the first stage of Superleague A games (the new name of the Russian Premier League) 16 teams will be played in two conferences. The division will be made in terms of geographical Eastern Conference and Western Conference. Teams in each conference will play the system "peer match and rematch. The top two teams from each conference will qualify directly to the quarterfinals. The remaining four quarter-emerge 1 / 8 finals, in which the play-off system to two victories from the teams will play 3-6 places each conference. They will be spaced in pairs, "cross" - 3 team from the East from the 6th from the West, 4 from the east of the 5th from the west, etc.

Pair of quarter-final will be decided based on the ranking. All eight teams will be arranged in the order of the number of points and the relationship sets in the Main Round. In this way the first team with this additional table will play with 8, 2 the 7th Quarterfinals will be played so a playoff system to 2 wins, semifinals and final competition for the three victories.

Did not change the rule that every team in Russia will be able to perform only two players with foreign passports.

• So Dinamo will only play Kazan in the finals? not during the season? too bad, but overall it's a cool idea I think. I wonder how the 'foreign teams' will do.

• For repeated violation of discipline and sport mode Alexey Spiridonov is suspended for six months + six months probation, which will be activated if made another similar violation. Suspension applies on Russian Championship and Russian NT. Also he lost all bonuses gained after winning WL this year.

Alekno said Spiridonov won't play for NT as long as he is coach. I wonder what he did :rolll: :obey:

Zenit Kazan libero Alexey Obmochaev conditionally suspended for 2 years. I've read he did some shit on Universiade :rolll:

• September 28, Novosibirsk, local "Locomotive" and Kazan "Zenith" will play Russian Super Sibiryakova memory of Edward. Kick-off: 19.00 (16.00 GMT).

Decision of the Presidium IEF drawing for Super Bowl men's teams in 2011 dedicated to the memory of Honored Master of Sports, two-time Olympic champion (1964, 1968] Eduard Fedorovich Sibiryakova (1941-2004).

Edward F. SIBERIANS played for the USSR national team in 1962-1970 years. Major titles: two-time (1964, 1968], Olympic champion, world champion 1962, World Cup winner 1965, European Champion 1967.
    Born in Chelyabinsk, started playing volleyball in Odessa. In the Russian league played for Odessa "Puffin" (1960-1965) and CSKA Moscow (1966-1971). Three-time champion of the USSR (1966, 1970, 1971).
    He was awarded the "Badge of Honor", a graduate of the Air Force Academy named after Yuri Gagarin, served in the Air Force.

2011 Super Bowl play:
    - Champion of Russia in 2011 Kazan "Zenith"
    - Cup of Russia 2010 Novosibirsk "Locomotive"

Direct broadcast of the match - on the TV channel "Russia 2". Beginning September 28 at 15.55 GMT.

The story draws Russian Super
    2008 (Moscow). Dinamo Moscow (champion) - Zenit (Cup) - 3:0
    2009 (Kazan). Dinamo Moscow (Cup) - Zenit (champion) - 3:1
    2010 (Kazan). Zenith (Champion and Cup winner) - Lokomotiv Belogorie (vice-champion) - 3:0

• September 28, Novosibirsk, local "Locomotive" and Kazan "Zenith" will play Russian Super Sibiryakova memory of Edward. Kick-off: 19.00 (16.00 GMT).

Decision of the Presidium IEF drawing for Super Bowl men's teams in 2011 dedicated to the memory of Honored Master of Sports, two-time Olympic champion (1964, 1968] Eduard Fedorovich Sibiryakova (1941-2004).

Edward F. SIBERIANS played for the USSR national team in 1962-1970 years. Major titles: two-time (1964, 1968], Olympic champion, world champion 1962, World Cup winner 1965, European Champion 1967.
    Born in Chelyabinsk, started playing volleyball in Odessa. In the Russian league played for Odessa "Puffin" (1960-1965) and CSKA Moscow (1966-1971). Three-time champion of the USSR (1966, 1970, 1971).
    He was awarded the "Badge of Honor", a graduate of the Air Force Academy named after Yuri Gagarin, served in the Air Force.

2011 Super Bowl play:
    - Champion of Russia in 2011 Kazan "Zenith"
    - Cup of Russia 2010 Novosibirsk "Locomotive"

Direct broadcast of the match - on the TV channel "Russia 2". Beginning September 28 at 15.55 GMT.

The story draws Russian Super
    2008 (Moscow). Dinamo Moscow (champion) - Zenit (Cup) - 3:0
    2009 (Kazan). Dinamo Moscow (Cup) - Zenit (champion) - 3:1
    2010 (Kazan). Zenith (Champion and Cup winner) - Lokomotiv Belogorie (vice-champion) - 3:0

• Live TV

During the time-outs You can watch something else, You may see it in the upper left corner :rolll: I think I know what will Kaziyski watch :lol:

• Lokomotiv Novosibirsk
    Sestetto: Butko (P) – Sanchez Bozlueva (O), L.Divis (S) – Biryukov (S), Volvich (C) - Ashev (C), Sidenko (L); a disp.: Zubkov (P), F.Voronkov (O), Baranov (O), Zhilin (S), Dubrovin (S), Golubev (L). All: A.Voronkov (confermato).
    Zenit Kazan
    Sestetto: Vermiglio (P) - Mikhaylov (O), Sivozhelez (S) – Berezhko (S), Volkov (C) - Apalikov (C), Obmochaev (L); a disp.: Babeshin (P), Cheremisin (O), Shpilev (S), Semeinikhin (S), Gutsalyuk (C), Babichev (L). All: Alekno (confermato).

This is gonna be the first match of Vermiglio with his first not-italian club. Good luck Valerio! He had few problems with the documents so he weren't there at the presentation of the 5 new hires of the club on Friday, but he will play tomorrow.

Kazan will miss only Priddy, that is still recovering after his bone-face fracture (just before the NORCECA started). He will arrive in the week end. He is waiting for a special mask to be made, so he'll be able to be back as soon as possible on the court. Semenikhin for the juniores will take his place for tomorrow.

About the opponents, seems that Ryan Millar will stay out not to cross the limit of the two foreigns: infact it seems that Michael Sanchez Bozlueva, former Cuban NT player, will be count as foreign even if he has Russian passport due to his mother origin. So it seems that Millar will play only for CL...

• oh so it was today not tomorrow :wacko:

If I realized I would have look for a live streaming...

thanks for updating, btw ^^

but, may I ask why they play the Supercup at home of one of the two teams, and expecially not of the team that won the League but of the team that won the Cup (I guess it's like in Italy, the League has a bigger bigger value than the Cup...)

• Any stats from the game?

Lokomotiv (Novosibirsk) - Zenit (Kazan) - 0:3 (23:25, 27:29, 21:25)
    September 28. Novosibirsk. CCM "North". 3,000 people.
    Referees : Burilin (Moscow). Time off: 1.25 (27 +31 +27).

Lokomotiv: Diviš (13), Aschev (5), Biryukov, Sanchez (21), Krivets (5), Butko (1) - starting six, Golubev (libero), Voronkov (1), Zubkov, Dubrovin (1).

Zenit Kazan : Apalikov (4), Vermiglio (1), Volkov (C) (7), Sivozhelezov (10), Berezhko (8), Mikhailov (28) - starting six, Obmochaev (libero), Gutsalyuk.

Points - 71:79, Ace - 4:3, Attack - 41:50, Block - 9:5, Reception - 60%: 69% Errors - 25:22.

• Kaziyski, I declare you Bulgarian NT fan N1, could you drop the previous declaration and substitute it with this, please? :drink:

• Kaziyski, I declare you Bulgarian NT fan N1, could you drop the previous declaration and substitute it with this, please? :drink:

:lol:
    I agree with raylight. It will look better and sound better then.

• I have those, I'm more interested in individual players stats, also was there an MVP?