Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• The Cuneo I loved to watch is gone ;(

At least for now...

(probably their best match was the one vs Rome, what the hell!! :lol: )

Compliment to Prandi and to Latina, at the beginning of the League I thought it's gonna be hard for them, but it seems I was wrong. (as often :lol: Fortunally I don't bet!!)

About tomorrow, I'mcrossing my finger for M.Roma, at the moment it isn't easy for me to trust in them so much, but I have to trust my guy :box: C'mon!! :super:

• I'm curious for Martino!!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Modena doesn't need Martino, now after 3 games and seeing that they won all of them I don't get more than before why this team needs him. they're doing so great without him... he can only ruin things, thinking of how he acted last year at Macerata.

Interesting, while watching the highlights from Monza-Padova I noticed that in one of the zones Aleksiev is covered by the libero in reception. Of course, this was possible mainly because of the slower float of the server from Padova, but I guess they don't involve Aleksiev so much in the reception phase compared to other teams in which he played.

• Vibo-Roma 0-2!!! 1 point for sure, thank guys!! Now let's take that match please!!!

Vibo - Roma is on now? Inform me, please! I want to know how my lovely Niko Nikolov is doing :roll:

About Cuneo - Latina... I was so surprised by nice performance from side of Latina and very bad (in the beginning, at least) from side of Cuneo. Grbic was disappointing. Mastro not so brilliant like on ECh. And I'm sad because Kuba Jarosz ended on the bench. Again. IMO he played not bad. I would say that he played better than I expected, actually. But Troy... Oh my... He had really really good day! I'm impressed with this guy.
    N'gapeth :white: His attacks make me thrills.

• WOW Gasparini rules!!! :thumbup:

• Modena demolishes Piacenza!! 8o 8o 3-0 ( 25-20; 25-13, 25-18 )

• Roma beat Vibo Valentia 3-0 (29-27;25-16;25-19)
    Belluno beat San Giustino 3-0 (25-21;25-22;26-24)

Verona won the 4th set 25-21, now 2-2 with Padova

• GASPARINI 36 Points and...............a new record for Serie A1....................11 ACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gasparini :white: :white: :white: :white: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

And Romaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :dance6: :dance6: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Finally!!! 8o 8o

Modena has nice chance to be alone at the top of the classific tomorrow evening... Impressive start, indeed!

Only Ravenna-Monza is still on, with Monza winning 2-1.

bella: tomorrow a local Tv will trasmitt Vibo-Verona, so I'll be able to tell you more about Niko Niko ( :rolll: )

• Bulgarian teams lost tragically. Piachenza without Zlatanov and Zhekov only in the third set, Vibo without Nikolov and Bratoev. The good news is that Yosifov is back in the game :thumbup:

• Very bad reception by Padova and Gonzalez was not good too, but he didn't get any help from his spikers, especially OHs :thumbdown: They will get relegated imo. Verona are not much better too.