Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• No he's not. Mosna already denied this funny information. Relax :thumbsup:

• No he's not. Mosna already denied this funny information. Relax :thumbsup:

I didn't believe it truly :)

• Great match between Modena and Trento!!!!!!!!!!

..now Trento lead 19-13!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Trento won the first set 25-17!!!!!....with ACE of Juantorena

• Trento won the 2nd set 25-20!!!!!

...Modena very bad in service.... :down: :down:

Edited once, last by Dares23 ().

• Trento won the 3rd set 25-16!!!!!!!!!

very good match for Trento!!!!!! :super: :super: :super:

• destinee hooker always announce things in her facebook page and her last updates were raves about her going to japan..could she be really injured because this is just so sudden

• Sala and Yosifov with 100% in attack, but no reception to be used more. Flawless play from Trentino, that's the strong part of Stoychev - to teach them to play without errors, which is may be the best for modern volleyball /or in competition with Rezende's speed volleyball and USA defense strategies/ in which every error is point.

• Sala and Yosifov with 100% in attack, but no reception to be used more. Flawless play from Trentino, that's the strong part of Stoychev - to teach them to play without errors, which is may be the best for modern volleyball /or in competition with Rezende's speed volleyball and USA defense strategies/ in which every error is point.

How much I like this guy :heart: He reminds me Frank Martin from The Transporter :D Anyway, pleasure to watch him in my tv again.
    Something happened with Manu Birarelli? 'Cause I saw the doctor did something with his head and I don't understand much from italian..

• I noticed it too, but they didn't say anything (or if they did I didn't notice)!

I expected a more fighted match, but I'm not surprise at all that Trento won.

Tomorrow me and Marta (elisewin) are going to San Giustino! :rolll:

ps: kaziyski leaving volleyball now in order to study :lol: :lol: :lol: But I also read that Zenit offered A LOT (?) for Juantorena few weeks ago (during the WCCh)

In the article also said that during the WC pause Matey will be in vacation for 20 days. And that in the year of pause form volleyball, taken to graduate in Economy (it said he only miss one year, and he need time to do it well) he will leave close to Trento, waiting that the build he and Stoytchev bought on Trento hill (Matey will have the appartment in the upper floor)is under restauration.

• I just don't get Kaziyski skipping a year for study. He is as is looks like a smart guy, but colleague is so overestimated. He has like 8-10 years on top level, don't think there is any other volleyball player who did something like that.

• I totally missed that Cuneo and Ravenna were playing yesterday evening! Cuneo won 3-0 (two quite fighted set, but the third set they won 25-12, and lead 0-8 )

The classific so far: (Macerata had the chance to be first. And is the only one unbeaten until now)

Itas Diatec Trentino 15*, Casa Modena 14*, Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo 14*, Lube Banca Marche Macerata 13, Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza 9, Andreoli Latina 8, Marmi Lanza Verona 7, Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia 6, Sisley Belluno 6, M. Roma Volley 5, Energy Resources San Giustino 5, Fidia Padova 5, Copra Elior Piacenza 3, CMC Ravenna 1*

The other matches:

Resources San Giustino – M. Roma Volley Diretta Rai Sport 1 h17.30
    Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia – Lube Banca Marche Macerata
    Sisley Belluno – Fidia Padova
    Marmi Lanza Verona – Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza
    Andreoli Latina – Copra Elior Piacenza

• This match showed how much Rezende miss to Modena..just remember Modena with Rezende and today's.. :whistle:

True. The key vs Trento is playing with MB after bad reception, Esko doesn't use that

• Roma won the first set 25-18 vs San Giustino!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent Zaytsev and Sabbi!!!!!

• Roma won the 2nd set 25-15!!!!!!

Zaytsev rules!!!!!!!!