Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• OUT for Juantorena.....
    Italy won the first set 25-22!!!!!!!!!!!
    Beautiful match!!!!!! :super: :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Italy NT is Travica, Savani, Lasko, Zaytsev, Mastro-Bira, Bari

All Star is, Raphael in the first set, now Grbic, Juantorena, Bjelica-Lebl, Sokolov, Kazisky, Henno

ACE for Juantorena :super: :super:
    All Star won the 2nd set 25-19!!!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• How is Sokolov playing? I hope you are taping the match :sos: I can upload highlights of it

• 2:2 that's in stats for now

• It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• ITA- All Stars 3-2 (25-22, 19-25, 26-24, 19-25, 19-17)

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• God bless Networx TV Ruse that provides us RAI SPORTS 1 and 2 with perfect quality.

Did you tape the match? Can you tape future matches and upload them in kat.ph? I can make highlights or upload them in 15 minute parts on Youtube

• The best action of the match: in the end of tie-break Zaytsev's "almost-ace" which was received bad and the ball went back on Italian's side and then landed in the end of the court completely surprising all Italians. Point for All Stars :thumbsup: Everybody on the court were laugh :lol:

When I saw this configuration on the court: Travica, Sabbi, Parodi, Zaytsev, Fei, Birarelli I was kinda confused. But then I realized that Fei played as MB. Nice game by this guy, anyway :thumbup:

Could someone tell me why Łasko didn't play? Or he played but I just didn't see it. I started to watch this game after I ended watching friendly match POL - CZE. So it was 1:1 when I changed the channel.

• Could you say something more about the game, Bella, we couldn't watch it :set:

• Could you say something more about the game, Bella, we couldn't watch it :set:

Hmmm I didn't watch it carefully... A lot of smiling, fun and "chill out" in the game :D It's normal I guess, it's only a friendly match. Many rotations in squad. Berutto clearly wanted to test all of his players. Fei was my personal hero today. Once he played as MB, once as OPP. On the second side of the net I enjoyed Roca's performance. I watched him one day in Latina match and I found this guy very interesting. What more... Nice game by Sokolov. Damn, I love this guy more and more. And of course I was so delighted seeing Bjelica :thumbsup:
    I was surprised by the result 'cause you know guys from Italian team play together for longer time so I expected them to not have such problems with winning this match. You know, knowing each other well should give them this special advantage above the opponent. But then I looked at Team All Stars and thought how damn strong they were even if they didn't play with each other for so long. The best players and stuff :roll: And their special advantage was Grbic of course.
    Sorry, I can't say nothing useful for you 'cause I was kinda excited after watching my guys' match :D Wait for Italian girls. I'm sure they'll tell you more.

EDIT: How I could forget about Mastrangelo :aww: He was excellent, for me. Still in a good shape.

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by bella ().

• The best action of the match: in the end of tie-break Zaytsev's "almost-ace" which was received bad and the ball went back on Italian's side and then landed in the end of the court completely surprising all Italians. Point for All Stars :thumbsup: Everybody on the court were laugh :lol:

When I saw this configuration on the court: Travica, Sabbi, Parodi, Zaytsev, Fei, Birarelli I was kinda confused. But then I realized that Fei played as MB. Nice game by this guy, anyway :thumbup:

Could someone tell me why Łasko didn't play? Or he played but I just didn't see it. I started to watch this game after I ended watching friendly match POL - CZE. So it was 1:1 when I changed the channel.

How Lasko could play on Italian league All Star match :what: