Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• Yes he is but this was Italian league All star match so only players from Italian league are allowed to play. Is that so weird?

I thought that Italians will play as Italy NT with full roster. Polish website got me confused again :aww:

• I thought that Italians will play as Italy NT with full roster. Polish website got me confused again :aww:

What a joke :rolll: :rolll: Lasko played, 6 pts :rolll: :obey: My bad as I thought it was Italian league all stars not Italian NT :rolll: some commercials were saying Italian league NT vs Foreign players :aww:

• What a joke :rolll: :rolll: Lasko played, 6 pts :rolll: :obey: My bad as I thought it was Italian league all stars not Italian NT :rolll: some commercials were saying Italian league NT vs Foreign players :aww:

Aha! So I was damn right! You made me confused, Kaziyski :tzz: I told you. Italian NT :D
    So he played and he scored 6 points and he was changed because he scored only 6 points which means it was a bad performance from him or he was changed because Berruto wanted to test another OPP? I just wonder about it 'cause he didn't appear to the end of the match. Please, someone, any info.

• Aha! So I was damn right! You made me confused, Kaziyski :tzz: I told you. Italian NT :D
    So he played and he scored 6 points and he was changed because he scored only 6 points which means it was a bad performance from him or he was changed because Berruto wanted to test another OPP? I just wonder about it 'cause he didn't appear to the end of the match. Please, someone, any info.

http://www.legavolley.it/NewsLeggi.asp?tipo=3&ID=37198

Check here :whistle:

• I hope someone taped it :sos:

• The best action of the match: in the end of tie-break Zaytsev's "almost-ace" which was received bad and the ball went back on Italian's side and then landed in the end of the court completely surprising all Italians. Point for All Stars Everybody on the court were laugh

When I saw this configuration on the court: Travica, Sabbi, Parodi, Zaytsev, Fei, Birarelli I was kinda confused. But then I realized that Fei played as MB. Nice game by this guy, anyway

Could someone tell me why Łasko didn't play? Or he played but I just didn't see it. I started to watch this game after I ended watching friendly match POL - CZE. So it was 1:1 when I changed the channel

ahahaha that elbow-hit was great :lol: even if it seemes to be right AFTER the white line, not in, but still amazing!! xD And another funny thing to me was Lebl ace on Parodi :lol:

Fei did good as MB, right!

Lasko started titoular, but I don't know how we played because he could watch only from the third set as you did :(

I'll check the stats BTW ^^

But then I looked at Team All Stars and thought how damn strong they were even if they didn't play with each other for so long. The best players and stuff And their special advantage was Grbic of course.

Well, when Rapha was in actually there were half Trento on court! (and the strongest half, probably! Ok, Stokr and not Sokolov, but as you said, this guy is great, I like him so much, and he did very good for what I've seen). Trento high-ball hitters all togheter with their own setter isn't that bad :rolll:

How Lasko could play on Italian league All Star match

you've already figure out the answer, Lasko played because it was Italian NT vs All stars of the SerieA1, and he is our first opposite ^^

BTW, nice come back for Italy on the third set, we were like... even 8 point down I guess... and we won it ^^

• I'm sorry that Rai streaming didn't work for you, that what was written on Legavolley website and I believed it :(
    I wanted to record it but my stupid recording HD had some problems with the signal, RaiSport didn't work o_O so I couldn't record it, I'm sorry :(

the one who impressed me the most yesterday was Sokolov. Everytime I see him play I wonder how can he be a sub, he should go in a "worse" team where he can always play.
    Actually impressed by Lebl too, he played a nice match. We always make fun of him here in Roma...
    when both Bjelica and Grbic were playing I noticed that at some point they were laughing a lot, serbian players are always so friendly with each other (a couple of weeks ago when we were in San Giustino I noticed it with Bjelica and Petkovic... I mean, you see Bjelica on the field and he seems always so damn angry and I'm almost scared of him ,and then he gets so lovely with his nt mates.. :lol: ).
    It was weird anyway to see half-Trento with our MBs :lol:

Also, Fei as MB was great. I think he can make a good job there too.

How I could forget about Mastrangelo He was excellent, for me. Still in a good shape.

Definitely. He did some amazing blocks. (Iit took me some time to realize what this Lucchetta's joke meant.. .he said "Mastrangelo always heard Pink Floyd when he was a baby.." :lol: he meant the Wall, I guess :lol: ) . That man never gets old :lol:

• ahahaha that elbow-hit was great :lol: even if it seemes to be right AFTER the white line, not in, but still amazing!! xD And another funny thing to me was Lebl ace on Parodi :lol:

Zaytsev's face after this action was priceless :lol:
    Huh, I didn't see that ace on Parodi. I didn't even see Lebl on the court. But like I said I didn't watch it carefully, something distracted me :whistling: :D

Well, when Rapha was in actually there were half Trento on court! (and the strongest half, probably! Ok, Stokr and not Sokolov, but as you said, this guy is great, I like him so much, and he did very good for what I've seen). Trento high-ball hitters all togheter with their own setter isn't that bad :rolll:

the one who impressed me the most yesterday was Sokolov. Everytime I see him play I wonder how can he be a sub, he should go in a "worse" team where he can always play.

Actually I thanked God that Stokr is absent and Sokolov finaly was this first, I prefer him than Stokr. Tsvetan is a rising star :roll:

when both Bjelica and Grbic were playing I noticed that at some point they were laughing a lot, serbian players are always so friendly with each other (a couple of weeks ago when we were in San Giustino I noticed it with Bjelica and Petkovic... I mean, you see Bjelica on the field and he seems always so damn angry and I'm almost scared of him ,and then he gets so lovely with his nt mates.. :lol: ).

Ahaha, Bjelica is such a funny guy :lol: He's my fav serbian MB. Him and Geric, actually. It was so cool to see him again. I dream about his return to NT but I know that it won't be so easy.

Definitely. He did some amazing blocks. (Iit took me some time to realize what this Lucchetta's joke meant.. .he said "Mastrangelo always heard Pink Floyd
    when he was a baby.." :lol: he meant the Wall, I guess :lol: ) . That man never gets old :lol:

After what I already saw from Mastro in this season I must say that this guy is experiencing a second youth :D He's one of the reasons why I'm so impatient with waiting on WC.

• My favorite Italian player is Mastrangelo. Personality, ability and feeling of the game in one. I made video ot Supercup match and there he blocks Kaziyski and Juantorena hard

• Piacenza - Trentino fourth final Serie a1 2009 Highlights

• Valentin Bratoev go to Sora in Serie A2 for the rest of the season!!!!!

http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?s=118&n=37074&l=0

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…Q&feature=player_embedded

Another Scorpion-player in Serie A2!!!!

• Trentino - Sisley Serie A1 Cup semifinal 2011 Highlights (Rocking Scoundrels)

Trentino - Sisley Serie A1 Cup semifinal 2011 Highlights v.2 (AC/DC)

• Itas Trentino-Diatec Copra Piacenza 3-2
    (31-29, 25-20, 20-25, 25-27, 15-12)
    ITAS DIATEC TRENTINO: Raphael 1, 16 Lanza, Brinkman 9, 19 Sokolov, Kaziyski 7, 19 Djuric,Colaci (L) of the long, Stokr 15. N.e. Juantorena and Burgsthaler. Coach Radostin Stoytchev.
    COPRA Elior: Kral 12, 30 Nikolov, Massari, 12, 15 Tencati, Zhekov 15, 14 Popes, Marra (L),Sidibe, Penchev 1, Ammerman. N.e. Marrett. Coach Angelo Lorenzetti.
    REFEREES: Pozzato of Bolzano and Florian Altivole (Treviso).
    TIME SET: 31 ', 24', 22 ', 29', 16 ', total 2 hours and 2'.
    NOTES: about 1,000 spectators. Itas Trentino Diatec: 14 walls, 2 aces, 17 errors at bat, Action 7 errors, 51% attack, 59% (27%) signal. Elior Cover: 12 walls, 5 aces, 17 errors at bat, Action 11 errors, 50% attack, 74% (40%) signal.

http://www.trentinovolley.it/n…a-elior-piacenza-0-0.html

• WOW What a great match.....

......especially for Nikolov (30 points) and Djuric(19 points) :super: :super:

.....and for Filippo Lanza!!!!..with 16 points, great job!! :super:

• And Zhekov with 15 pts :)
    Lanza makes good impression, may be will be good third OH in Trentino
    BTW, Sokolov played as OH, and played good according to Rado Stoychev

• And Zhekov with 15 pts :)
    Lanza makes good impression, may be will be good third OH in Trentino
    BTW, Sokolov played as OH, and played good according to Rado Stoychev

8| 8| Whaaat?!?
    Sokolov was OH before going to Italy so that's no surprise even though I don't remember seeing him playing in reception back then? Any stats? Anybody watching this match could give us more details?

• After so much criticism that Andrey can't set consistently to the MB's he has taken their attacks in his hands, and is doing it pretty successfully :D

Google has that:
    ess than a week after re-Series A1 Sustenium official organized tonight's friendly at PalaTrento all'Itas Diatec Trentino allowed to gather important information in view of the challenge of Vibo Valentia and also a prestigious victory, after over two hours of battle .
    The 3-2 with yellow and blue which are imposed on Copra Piacenza Elior is in fact one of those results to be sent with a smile on file, both for the good performance offered by some individuals and for the comforting signs highlighted by the play of a team where there are still important pieces such as Bari, and Birarelli Zygadlo and understanding of the best days.
    At the level choral notes happier then came from the wall (scored fourteen times) and the attack on a percentage level in all five sets despite the many changes made on the high ball from Stoytchev. Among the individual good test Djuric (winning eight walls and 79% in the network), which has been demonstrated to be back at home in the central role opposite in parenthesis after the National, a good figure, however, have also made Sokolov, well disimpegnatosi place between 2 and 4 instead, and Brinkman, very effective in attack. Beautiful then for the confirmation of the baby after the comforting Lanza match played against Verona on Sunday gave an encore with an opponent even higher level. Across the network, the race for sumptuous Nikolov (30 points with 54%) and Tencati, once again high levels of wall.
    The chronicle of the match. In the six starting Stoytchev proposes Djuric, saving Juantorena, and Stokr Burgsthaler (instead, Lanza, Sokolov and Brinkman); Lorenzetti other side must do without Zlatanov Holt and then adding their natural substitutes Kral and Massari. The start of the race is dedicated to balance the two teams that respond blow for blow (5-5 and 8-7) up to 10-8, just an error when the first stretch of Massari allows the yellow and blue. In the middle phase of the benefit increases up to +3 (12-9, Djuric wall) but does not give up Piacenza and returns immediately to the water line (14-14) using a break point and an error of Massari point Sokolov. And 'again the wall of Djuric (scored twice in rapid succession) to dig a new deep groove (20-17); discretionary Lorenzetti called two time outs in under one minute and bobs head with Cover and Nikolov some mistakes too compatriot Sokolov (23-23). Vlado brings benefits to the same four-ball set for the guests, undo all the Trent and closes with an attack on the excellent 31-29 Lanza.
    In the second set the Itas Trentino Diatec runs away from the start (4-1) took advantage of the difficulties of the Cover cambiopalla Elior, often contained or stopped directly from the wall of the owners. Djuric salt professor with two block and a successful attack by flying her to +4 (10-6). The yellow and blue, however, change gear when Lanza strikes against Philip is a good Filotto, even by a seasoned team of ace direct Stoytchev gets +6 (13-7). To bring home the second fraction, the world champions just handle with care being received (16-10 and 20-14) and contain the following attempt to return to Piacenza (23-19). It changes the field with a 25-20 first half Djuric imperative to put the seal.
    In the third period Stoytchev Stokr the fray instead of Sokolov in the opposite role, despite a good impact on the match of the Czech Republic (just four points in attack), however, is the Cover Elior to better manage the first half of the set and with a Tenco great dusting wall (winning two) and then goes to 6-9 on the 7-11. The technician Gialloblù shuffles the cards on the table then inserting Sokolov-band instead of Kaziyski but the move does not produce the desired effect, since the Emilia well control between wall and defended the attacks of tsetse and lead to +5 (11 - 16) at the second technical time out. The final fraction is a well-managed attacks Nikolov still at good levels (19-23 and then 20-25).
    The Cover Elior good time continues in the fourth set, a hamlet where Stoytchev confirms Sokolov 4 in place, is still a wild Nikolov, however, to dictate the pace (4-7), but as the minutes passed tsetse takes more and more familiar with the role of signing points of the tie (8-8). The two teams if they play up to the point to point advantage (11-11, 14-14, 19-19, 24-24) then the starting point is decisive in Piacenza, once again led by Nikolov (25-27).
    The tie-break is all brand thirty (6-4, 10-6) with Stokr on shields, well backed by Lanza. 15-12 and 3-2 after two hours of the final game.
    Stoychev:
    "Given the absence could not be a reliable test to 100% but some interesting information I managed to draw them - explained at the end of the challenge Radostin Stoytchev -. Sokolov's experiment in place 4 was in fact positive, as well as in-band I loved it once again Lanza playing level higher than that of last Sunday. Our work is obviously a function of the liabilities of next week at Vibo and Rome but it is difficult to understand under what conditions we get because we have to retrieve the three players still involved with their national teams in Japan. "
    "There would be sorry to close before - adds Massimo Colaci - but having played two hours was good, because at this stage we train so much, often in just a few, and we miss him a little 'an atmosphere of the game. The fact that Sokolov could try hitter, an emergency solution that Stoytchev is testing, it was helpful. The group is working well and has put so much physical work on the farm. Birarelli Bari and unfortunately are not playing much, but maybe this will allow him to return to Trent in good condition. "
    Itas Trentino Diatec for a day of rest (Saturday 3) before the resumption of training scheduled for Sunday, 4. On that date will begin the countdown to the resumption of the Series A1 Sustenium, scheduled for Thursday, December 8 in Vibo Valentia.
    http://www.trentinovolley.it/news/notizie.html