Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• however Piacenca start playing even worse when he got out

Now I can sleep well, my Idol is not the reason :lol:

Don't get my remarks seriously, Nadejda, you know I respect you :drink:

• Incredible stats by Juantorena :what:

http://www.legavolley.it/TabellinoGara.asp?IdGara=22015

Kaziyski played as opposite, Sokolov as OH?

• lol Juantorena. That wasn't nice :down:

• BTW, in sportal bg a lot of people are happy that Zhekov plays bad in Copra. They obviously don't want Bulgaria to win anything next year, no other setter is prepared to take his place yet. Our people have zero national identity, at least these guys, they prefer Bulgaria to lose all games, but Zhekov to be out :down:

• what happened? please someone explain? 8|

Juantorena served his final serve in the game like in women beach volley - hand under the ball
    , laughing
    32 serves, 2 errors and 5 aces

• BTW, in sportal bg a lot of people are happy that Zhekov plays bad in Copra. They obviously don't want Bulgaria to win anything next year, no other setter is prepared to take his place yet. Our people have zero national identity, at least these guys, they prefer Bulgaria to lose all games, but Zhekov to be out :down:

Trento won and 0 comments, Piacenza lost and 22 comments. We just love to hate. Would be interesting to see Sokolov as OH again, think Stoychev has some diabolical plan :).

• After a few hours I'm still speechless for what Juantorena did... I was there and it wasn't nice at all. We knew we were going to lose but I never thought we could play so well against Trento, almost winning 2 sets, we won just one but finished 25-23 the 2nd. so I'm happy for what my boys did, but I ended up going out extremely angry for what Osmany did because it felt like he was making fun of us like "yeah I'm serving like this because they're not worth anything"... I don't know if he did with this "spirit" but for sure the players felt it as a strong offense. the players argued a bit after the match and we booed at Juantorena (who also took MVP -.-) until he went away from the pitch. He could have said he was sorry or something but I don't think he did it. He said that he did it because he lost a bet Idk with who, but the point is that you can't take it as something funny, I don't care about any stupid bet you made.
    Also I was disappointed by Stoychev because he let Osmany do it. (also because he laughs most of the time when his team wins, when he's not complaining about something of course, I've never seen someone complaining as much even when is winning, WHAT'S THE POINT OF DOING IT?)
    That's not a way of behaving, especially if you're the champion of everything.
    I'm really pissed off...

• After a few hours I'm still speechless for what Juantorena did... I was there and it wasn't nice at all. We knew we were going to lose but I never thought we could play so well against Trento, almost winning 2 sets, we won just one but finished 25-23 the 2nd. so I'm happy for what my boys did, but I ended up going out extremely angry for what Osmany did because it felt like he was making fun of us like "yeah I'm serving like this because they're not worth anything"... I don't know if he did with this "spirit" but for sure the players felt it as a strong offense. the players argued a bit after the match and we booed at Juantorena (who also took MVP -.-) until he went away from the pitch. He could have said he was sorry or something but I don't think he did it. He said that he did it because he lost a bet Idk with who, but the point is that you can't take it as something funny, I don't care about any stupid bet you made.
    Also I was disappointed by Stoychev because he let Osmany do it. (also because he laughs most of the time when his team wins, when he's not complaining about something of course, I've never seen someone complaining as much even when is winning, WHAT'S THE POINT OF DOING IT?)
    That's not a way of behaving, especially if you're the champion of everything.
    I'm really pissed off...

8| 8|

that is unbeliavable! Juontorena should never do anything like that!

• http://www.volleymaniaweb.com/?p=26463

such strong words .
    Why did Osmany do this ?

I didn't quite get the article, google translate from Italian is always very bad, but from what I got is Juantorena made that serve in the end, the players and crowd gone crazy about, Stoychev messed up things more by trying to excuse this behavior as it was a bet or something, but also article mention about something for behavior of M. Roma which I don't quite get? Can you make a summary of the article, please!

• There are the highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…er_embedded&v=Q7LWxWYEVa4 the Juantorena's serve is at 2:07.

nadejda, in that article it says that also MRoma has to apologize for the way the fans has booed Juantorena because it wasn't nice. -__-

there's also an interview to Stoychev & Giani: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…0&feature=player_embedded
    Stoychev said "he bet with our players that he would serve that way, then receive the ball and attack, and that's what he did, he didn't do anything offensive".Then he went to Giani and he said "didn't you do anything like this?" and Giani said he never did anything like this when he played and neither anyone else he ever played with or against.

• There are the highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?f…er_embedded&v=Q7LWxWYEVa4 the Juantorena's serve is at 2:07.

nadejda, in that article it says that also MRoma has to apologize for the way the fans has booed Juantorena because it wasn't nice. -__-

there's also an interview to Stoychev & Giani: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…0&feature=player_embedded
    Stoychev said "he bet with our players that he would serve that way, then receive the ball and attack, and that's what he did, he didn't do anything offensive".Then he went to Giani and he said "didn't you do anything like this?" and Giani said he never did anything like this when he played and neither anyone else he ever played with or against.

What? :what:

Man, it wasn't funny or anything like that at all. It was rather inappropriate and very disrespectful towards Roma's players and their fans!!!

What's the deal with this bet? It's the silliest bet ever! They can do something like that on All Stars matches, but defnitely not on a serious match!

M.Roma has to apologize for their fans behaviour...oh well. I think it was something totally natural! Every fan would behave that way, I'm sure of that. And they have to apologize for showing their dissatisfaction with this situation...well...
    Nothing to be ashamed of guys, the only guy who should feel ashamed is Juantorena.

Anyway...to be honest I've exepcted Trento to win in straight sets, but I'm glad Roma put up some fight and managed to win at least one set.

thanks.

To sums it up:

It was a dumb joke :pinch:

An even dumber explanations. :sleeping:

No need to appology for MRoma fans, booing deserved. :wacko:

• I also find some of the comments against Juantorena very offensive.
    The comments of Giani and Corsano are just too much. They should stop acting like a moral adviser and provocating the Roma fans.
    Yes it was so stupid ,childish but both Trento and Osmany apologize.

• If Osmany didn't kill them with serve, they wouldn't react so strongly to his gesture.

• so....it's almost sure...
    after have been italian champions....after have won a supercup...a top teams cup...
    after an amazing champions league final versus Kazan in Poland....after 2 finals of Cev Cup...
    Piacenza has disappeared from the "elite"
    it will be a great success if we will remain every year in A1 and avoid relegation, fighting till last match

the thing that makes me angrier is the fact that we have 3000 supporters in our arena who love the red and white jerseys...
    3000 hearts broken every sunday...

and Macerata, Monza, Latina, Roma...strong teams, who have difficulties to see 1500 or even 1000 spectators to their match...
    is it justice?

Piacenza's people does not deserve A LITTLE more??

last thing.....don't offend Juantorena...it's not his fault...
    he plays in a club which loose intentionally matches at the end of the season to avoid strong teams in the playoffs, a club which have a president who during transfer period speaks first secretly with the player (Kazyiski) and secondly with the club who owns the player, the club that meanwhile found a statement with another club...(as the "law" of transfers wants)
    should i continue?
    the problem is not Juantorena, the problem is Trento...
    when Treviso was on top none had nothing against them....
    the difference? you should be able to loose...but also to win...if you understand
    now it's done...really everyone in Italy hates Trento, but not the team...club, president and fans

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>