Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• eh well, I guess I didn't count the Matey factor correctly.
    Trento won at the end...

Djuric helped a lot too

I think opponents solve Juantorena .He is always always hitting diagonal. It is not suprising that he isn't as effective as laty tear.

He looks a bit tired, Kaziyski too

• With Piacenza the problem is systemic. Zhekov, Ammerman or Kampa, nobody except Papi is playing well. If all three setters don't work well, the problem is more general than them.

• Matey

The King is still in the building

• With Piacenza the problem is systemic. Zhekov, Ammerman or Kampa, nobody except Papi is playing well. If all three setters don't work well, the problem is more general than them.

Yes, they have a lot of problems. Let's wait and see who their new spiker will be.

• Dead silence from Italy when Trentino wins. Obviously they think Trento is part of Austria :lol:

• Vissotto and Mastrangelo wrote on twitter that they lost because of the refeeres... maybe it was better when twitter didn't exist and those people couldn't speak their mind so easily :lol:

I'm happy that we won in Ravenna anyway, though it wasn't that easy since we lost the first one and then played point to point every set... it was painful to follow it on the live score. in the meanwhile I was watching Monza-S.Giustino, I was curious to see Facu there and to see how S.Giustino was doing in this difficult moment. I think it's so weird to see first a team winning a set 25-16 and then THE OTHER team winning the other 25-14.. :lol: I haven't watched 1st and 2nd set because I wasn't home so I don't know what happened but well, it was weird, after watching the result of 1st-2nd set I was sure they were losing the other one too, but they did a good set, especially in blocking & serving. And Giovi is great, but we already knew that, right? :) the world cup gave him much confidence!

about our match... I was impressed that Bencz was MVP, I didn't even know he was playing today, at least there is a position where we don't have problems... we have two good opposites, both YOUNG, which is a miracle for us, and both in shape.

• Watching yesterday's Trento - Cuneo I was like: "Boring! Freakin' boring! C'mon guys from Cuneo!" :sleeping: And though I supported Trento, I was happy when guys from Cuneo woke up. Vissotto in the second part of the match after sudden awakening...:obey: but the single Raphael's block on him was just ridiculous :lol: Btw I enjoyed Raphael's performance yesterday though I waited for Zygadlo to the end. And Raphael's setting wasn't the element I enjoyed but his blocking and defence... some actions were just funny to watch :lol: Great Trento in defence. Juantorena an acrobat in a duel with advertising gangs :D

Middle of Trentino > middle of Cuneo. And Mastro says that they lost because of refeeres? I guess he's tired 'cause he lost his brilliance which he had for about the whole this year's season. And Duric is like a beast released from a cage. Gosh... Outstanding guy :obey: Tie-break belonged to him and Matey. Oh, yes... This amazing Matey again. His reception was so poor but does it matter? Not really :D

Great match between Trento and Cuneo, and between Curva Gislimberti(Trento Supporters) and Blu Brothers(Cuneo Supporters) :super: :super: :super:

I loved the audience and commentator repeating "Curva... Curva" for few times. It was funny for me as a Pole, since "curva" means something not so beautiful in polish :D

I don't like this avatar, rugby :(

I didn't even recognized him! Rugby changed his avatar for the very first time since I'm here on this forum :P

• Dead silence from Italy when Trentino wins. Obviously they think Trento is part of Austria :lol:

No no, it's that we are gotten used to the victories of Trento!!! :lol: :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• MVP

Igor OMRCEN (Fidia Padova - Lube Banca Marche Macerata)
    Luis DIAZ (Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia - Marmi Lanza Verona)
    Angel DENNIS (Casa Modena - Andreoli Latina)
    Matey KAZIYSKI (Itas Diatec Trentino - Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo)
    Milan BENCZ (CMC Ravenna - M. Roma Volley)
    Alessandro FEI (Copra Elior Piacenza - Sisley Belluno)
    Nicolas ROUMELIOTIS (Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza - Energy Resources San Giustino)

• Matey's reception was not bad, look at the statiscics, overwall he was better than Osmany. I'm not happy about his serve though :(. Think year, after a year he is loosing it a bit by bit. Osmany is much more reliable on serve, and Djurich was shooting like crazy. The game was good, really enjoyed some world class volleyball outside NT games :).

• The game was good, really enjoyed some world class volleyball outside NT games :).

Serie A1 is much stronger than NT games, a lot of star players from the last 20 years who played incredibly well on NT level play worse in Serie A1, because the competition is much more fierce. Club level is higher than NT level in the strong leagues, like in football. Brazil 2002-2007 is the only exception

• Cuneo destroyed Monza, seems addition of Conte made problems in Monza as they are playing worse than 2 weeks ago...

Brother exchanged points on Verona - Modena :lol: :lol: :lol: anyway I dont remember better setter than Meoni (beside Grbic) !!!!!!!!! :dance6:

• Wow.........surprise Piacenza!!!! :what: :what:

• Yes great win of Piacenza, but bad game for Roma...

I like kampa, and now we are attending Simon :super:

Let's go Copra!!!