Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

The sentences in which appeared Cisolla, one of the heroes of my childhood, killed me x____x He just couldn't be so bad... I can't believe what happened with him. It's too much for me.

He was one of my heroes too, so it makes me sad too to see him like this...but I guess it's normal, he's almost 35 and he had an injury last year, I guess that when you get older is difficult to recover completely... he is doing good in reception though. Not all the players are like Mastro I guess... :(

so, Saturday we're going to Macerata :) I can't wait!

• He was one of my heroes too, so it makes me sad too to see him like this...but I guess it's normal, he's almost 35 and he had an injury last year, I guess that when you get older is difficult to recover completely... he is doing good in reception though. Not all the players are like Mastro I guess... :(

I'm heartbroken... The same as if it comes to Seba Świderski...

Maybe if Ciso could play more it would help him... Hmmm, once I wanted to see him in Plusliga. Actually, I still want him in Plusliga. He would come to us as a star no matter in what shape he is. There must be something which could help him to remind about his best days.

• ROOOOOOOOOOBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERTLAAAAAAAAAAANDYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

don't know when he will play but for sure a great transfer!!
    at least now i think we'll be able to avoid relegation.............

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• WWWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!! :super: :super: :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

Edited once, last by Dares23 ().

• Best "7" of year 2011 - „La Gazetta dello Sport"

Generally it is the best "8", because 2 liberos get the same number of points - 6

S: Raphael (Itas Diatec Trentino)
    MB: Luigi Mastrangelo (Bre Banca Lannuti Cuneo), Marko Podraščanin (Lube Banca Macerata)
    L: Hubert Henno (Bre Banca Lannuti Cuneo), Jean-François Exiga (Lube Banca Macerata)
    Opp: Alessandro Fei (Sisley Belluno)
    OH: Osmany Juantorena (Itas Diatec Trentino), Christian Savani (Lube Banca Macerata)

• Totally agree!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Totally agree!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I don't agree about the second receiver, Savani is worse in reception than Kaziyski and not better in attack by any means

• I don't agree about the second receiver, Savani is worse in reception than Kaziyski and not better in attack by any means

Are you sure that Savani is worse in reception than Matey? ?( ?(

• Are you sure that Savani is worse in reception than Matey? ?( ?(

He covers smaller area and still is with worse stats in receiving:

http://www.legavolley.it/Stati…ne=2011&Atleta=KAZ-MAT-83

http://www.legavolley.it/Stati…ne=2011&Atleta=SAV-CRI-82

Zaytsev can be replacement of Matey in the future, but still Matey decides the titles for Trento - best scorer for Trento in 2011 even with monster aces from Juantorena and the fact that he is receiver, not opposite. Zaytsev has great serve, good reception, better than Matey's, very good block, but has less height in attack I think

• LUBE BANCA MARCHE MACERATA - M. ROMA VOLLEY 3-0 (25-23, 25-18, 26-24)
    LUBE BANCA MARCHE MACERATA: Pajenk 1, Exiga (L), Parodi 15, Stankovic 5, Kovar 10, Monopoli, Travica 3, Omrcen 13, Podrascanin 12. Coach Giuliani.
    M. ROMA VOLLEY: Lebl 6, Passier 2, Paolucci, Paparoni (L), Maruotti, Zaytsev 14, Boninfante, Bencz 4, Sabbi 6, Cisolla 8. Coach Giani.

Omrcen instead of Fei! while Grbic, De Cecco, Meoni instead of Raphael for me

I agree :) though it was the best of 2011 and De Cecco played in Italy only in the last few months. But yes I prefer them to Rapha, who is clearly not a bad setter but those are my fav :)

aaaanyway. yesterday's away game in Macerata was fun...except for the game itself. No, I'm kidding, actually it wasn't that bad. We were so close to them in 1st and 3rd set, so I'm proud of the boys. Definitely a completely different match from the one in October. Clearly we're a bit unlucky, in October we played with Corsano and now we miss Bjelica. I'm sure that with him things would have been slightly different. At usual he was there, I'm sure he wanted to come in SO BADLY, I hope that he will SOON. Though I don't know if he'll be okay for the next game, which is against Cuneo so I hope he will. :( Passier is terrible :( (at least he got better in serving!)
    It's crazy how EVERY player in Macerata is good at serving. I guess the secret is training, something that our players haven't discovered yet... :lol:
    I see that Boninfante TRIES to do his best but he serves some really terrible balls :/
    As I said probably EVERY WEEK before this one , the only position we have 2 good players is OH. When Sabbi isn't in good shape Bencz does his job well. Yesterday he had one of the best % in attack :) . Both Ivan and Paparoni 63% in reception, which is great.
    And this is for Bella: I think that Cisolla is getting better! He clearly doesn't have the same strength as years ago but at least it seems to me that he's improving... poor him he gets some really terrible balls from Boninfante but with his experience he manages to do something anyway. He ended with 50% in attack :)

We were a bit unlucky because our bus arrived one hour late (they said that they didn't receive the email from MRoma for the booking of the bus, something like that) so we arrived at Macerata only a few minutes before the beginning of the match, we missed the whole warm-up :(

• And this is for Bella: I think that Cisolla is getting better! He clearly doesn't have the same strength as years ago but at least it seems to me that he's improving... poor him he gets some really terrible balls from Boninfante but with his experience he manages to do something anyway. He ended with 50% in attack :)

Wow, that is really heartwarming news for me ^^ thank you for the information! First, I saw that he had scored 8 points which is not good but not bad also considering his shape. And then those few words from you gave me a new hope :D I forgot about this match 'cause I have a lot of work to do lately. I have to see a replay.

Btw. I hope to see Bjelica in the match Roma - Cuneo 'cause Mastro vs Bjelica at the net - you know, fireworks :D

• Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

• MVP:

Emanuele BIRARELLI (Itas Diatec Trentino – Copra Elior Piacenza)
    Luciano DE CECCO (Fidia Padova – Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza)
    Rivera CAAMANO (Energy Resources San Giustino – Andreoli Latina)
    Hubert HENNO (Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo – Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia)
    Mitja GASPARINI (Sisley Belluno – Marmi Lanza Verona)
    Mikko ESKO (Casa Modena – CMC Ravenna)
    Simone PARODI (Lube Banca Marche Macerata – M. Roma Volley)

How many MVPs did De Cecco take in these months? :lol:

• Hubert HENNO (Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo – Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia)

HENNO!!!! :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

The best Libero in the world!!!! :super: :super:

• Gonzales has made Padova playing 30-40% worse because of his terible setting... they are so readable and attackers are very usual in position to attack againts triple block or to attack 4 meters from the net etc etc... on the other side are his attacking possibilities and so on but his setting is just awful