Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• Hubert HENNO (Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo – Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia)

I'm happy about that 'cause Hubert is one of my favorites ^^ Is it possible to see a replay of that match?

• this weekend's matches:
    tomorrow, Ravenna-S.Giustino (5.45pm on RaiSport1)
    the others on sunday, 6pm:
    Trento - Padova
    Piacenza - Macerata
    Verona - Latina (5.30pm, on RaiSport1)
    Vibo Valentia - Belluno
    Monza - Modena
    MRoma - Cuneo (on sportube.tv)

...after this weekend's match for us it's supposed to be easier (except the match against Trento of course lol), I hope so! :/

• Monza - Trento 8.01.2011 Highlights

• Any possibilitie for someone to upload whole match Roma - Cuneo? It is live on sportube wright now but can't watch it... or any chance to find as replay on sportube.tv?

• ITAS DIATEC TRENTINO - FIDIA PADOVA 3-0 (25-22, 25-17, 25-14) - ITAS DIATEC TRENTINO: Kaziyski 10, Della Lunga 6, Juantorena 11, Zygadlo, Vieira De Oliveira 4, Sokolov 4, Djuric 6, Colaci (L), Stokr 8, Bari (L), Burgsthaler 4, Coach Stoytchev FIDIA PADOVA: Schwarz 5, Tiberti 1, Cricca 1, Koshikawa, Giannotti, Rosso 9, De Marchi 11, Semenzato 6, Suljagic 4, Zingaro (L), Coach Montagnani

COPRA ELIOR PIACENZA - LUBE BANCA MARCHE MACERATA 3-1 (25-19, 25-18, 20-25, 25-20) - COPRA ELIOR PIACENZA: Marra (L), Sidibé 4, Papi 15, Zhekov 5, Nikolov 16, Kampa 1, Zlatanov 16, Holt 7, Tencati 2, Coach Monti LUBE BANCA MARCHE MACERATA: Lampariello, Pajenk, Savani 7, Exiga (L), Parodi 6, Stankovic 7, Kovar 9, Monopoli, Travica 3, Omrcen 19, Podrascanin 4, Coach Giuliani

MARMI LANZA VERONA - ANDREOLI LATINA 3-0 (26-24, 25-19, 25-20) - MARMI LANZA VERONA: Popp 6, Kosmina, Ter Horst, Calderan, Meoni 2, Smerilli (L), Patriarca 8, Zingel 7, Casarin, Kromm 10, Gasparini 17 Coach Bagnoli. ANDREOLI LATINA: Rivera Caamano 5, Hardy-dessources 4, Gitto 7, Sottile 1, Jarosz 12, De Pandis (L), Guemart, Troy 1, Diachkov 4, Cester 3, Fragkos 8 Coach Prandi

TONNO CALLIPO VIBO VALENTIA - SISLEY BELLUNO 1-3 (25-19, 20-25, 17-25, 25-27) - TONNO CALLIPO VIBO VALENTIA: Mignolo (L),Serafini 2, Cernic 10, Diaz 15, Grassano, Banderò, Rak 10, Olli, Klapwijk 17, Barone 7, Fanuli (L), Coach Blengini SISLEY BELLUNO: Abdelaziz, Fei 7, Horstink 22, Dolfo 1, Farina(L), Kohut 9, De Togni 12, Suxho 3, Antonov 14, Ogurcak 5, Coach Piazza

ACQUA PARADISO MONZA BRIANZA - CASA MODENA 3-0 (28-26, 25-22, 25-18 ) - ACQUA PARADISO MONZA BRIANZA: Rossini (L), Conte 15, Nikic 11, Molteni, Buti 4, Kaszap, De Cecco 3, Gavotto 9, Shumov 8, Roumeliotis, Coach Zanini CASA MODENA: Manià (L), Sala 6, Dennis 13, Carletti 1, Kooy 11, Bellei 3, Yosifov 2, Esko 2, Martino 5, Casoli, Anderson 6, Piscopo 3, Coach Bagnoli

M. ROMA VOLLEY - BRE BANCA LANNUTTI CUNEO 3-2 (25-19, 20-25, 21-25, 25-22, 15-12) - M. ROMA VOLLEY: Lebl 11, Passier 2, Paparoni (L), Maruotti 5, Zaytsev 28, Boninfante 3, Bencz 15, Puliti, Cisolla 13, Bjelica 3, Coach Giani BRE BANCA LANNUTTI CUNEO: Mastrangelo 9, Henno (L), Fortunato 9, Van Lankvelt 9, Wijsmans 7, Vissotto Neves 19, Grbic 9, Caceres 1, Patriarca 8, Baranowicz, Coach Gulinelli

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Zhekov :set:

• Piacenza: 4000 spectators even if the position in the standing was 13th out 14.....
    this arena definetely deserves another type of show...as the one of tonight!!
    are we back?? who knows...at the moment, we can say 3 vital points gained!

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• Piacenza: 4000 spectators even if the position in the standing was 13th out 14.....

this arena definetely deserves another type of show...as the one of tonight!!

are we back?? who knows...at the moment, we can say 3 vital points gained!

You guys have great block recently :win:

• Marta, where are you? I heard that Ciso was the MVP of last match Roma - Cuneo. It's freakin' fantastic :thumbsup: Can you tell me some something more about this match? Or can you put some links so I could watch it? Or both? ^^ Wooohooo. I'm happy because Roma finally won the match and against strong opponent, additionally + Alberto seems to be on a good way back + Bjelica is back in game, as I've heard :D Couldn't be better.

One more question about Valentia: What's with Niko Nikolov? I haven't seen him in the roster of last match. So now I'm a little worried again...

Btw. it will be a little of topic but I'm just wondering where's Miky? I haven't seen her for ages and I miss her. From what I know, you know her personally so can you tell her that this thread is lack of colors without her? ;)

EDIT: And big congrats for Piacenza! I see that Papi is on fire, lately. Another MVP award...

• yeah Bella, Ciso MVP he played a great match (though Zaytsev was the best IMHO, but I guess they already gave him too many MVPs and it was time for a change :lol: ), the whole team actually played good..Bjelica only played 1st and 2nd set because I think he wasn't at his best and since we're playing against tomorrow Giani didn't want to risk him... of course when he was out Bjelica commented the game all the time and got angry anytime we did some stupid mistakes, I love him :lol: . Passier also did a good match, surprisingly... he even blocked MASTRANGELO. I'm proud of our aussie because he's showing that he's trying to do his best and any match he gets a little better. Though probably Bjelica will be okay soon so he won't have to play anymore, but anyway....
    oh and Sabbi wasn't okay too, so Bencz played even though at the 4th set Giani took him out and I think he made Maruotti play as OH. I think he did it because Bencz was blocked A LOT (I mean he's not as tall as Vissotto -.-), and so we won 4th and 5th sets with no "real" OH..
    Cuneo wasn't at its best, they didn't have Ngapeth because he had some problems with his ankle (I think their coach didn't want to risk him just like Giani, since there's Coppa Italia tomorrow), but the whole team didn't seem too motivated to me, Mastro was the shadow of himself and the only one that got angry all the time was Grbic (but I mean, he's serbian, that doesn't surprise me lol) pic of angry!Grbic: http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net…7_8795129_219737959_n.jpg :D

http://www.sportube.tv/onair/ on sportube there' a re-run of the match at the moment :)

• Suxho is main advantage for Sisley againts Cuneo so far... Baranowicz is playins so slow and his balls are flying so high so usually Cuneo wingers have to attack againts triple block or minimum double block, while Suxho is demonstrating what good setter should do - great balls, especially for middles.

• No team chemistry in Cuneo team, no fighting spirit, no anything... seems like there are many problems inside the club. Cant wait to see them fighting in CL againts Lube... :dance6: