Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• From what I read Todor Aleksiev is infinitely better choice than Martino, because at least he works his ass of in trainings, more than any other player in our NT

• About Martino... I remember that his teammates were saying that he's stupid..like empty head
    And about his physical appearance...he's looks good when you are watching him on photos...but live-he is just empty, without energy,charisma....

• I'm glad you understand me!!

Martee, I totally agree, this one

beach volleyball is famous to be without rules, in fact :pinch:

was my sarcastic comments about what he said. I don't understand if you understand that or not :lol:

(all the comments in brackets in the previous post are my considerations)

Aurora, I felt the same!

• And I also don't like the fact he always has the SAME expression.... like in the beach volleyball WCh poster :pinch: , a very inexpressive expression.

Funny :lol:
    Sorry I still like him. He amused me a lot. He is like a guy from telenovela. But he creates his own telenovela. Italian one. What a man :rolll:

• Friendly match Piacenza-Cuneo 3:1!

Ventsislav Trifonov and Borislav Georgiev played part of the game, 4 pts for Trifonov, 2 for Georgiev - the one MB and the setter of the U21 NT

• Friendly match Piacenza-Cuneo 3:1!

we missed Zhekov-Nikolov-Penchev and Holt and Cuneo was without N'Gapeth and Mastrangelo but anyway good test and good game played by our players.
    Especially Sidibe was very impressive, and not only in this game, but also in the friendly matches won against Ravenna and Verona.
    i think Vlado will have to fight to defend his place in the starting six :)
    last year we had no opposites, this year we have 2 strong opposites!
    in my opinion, a part from Trento and Macerata who are too strong for everyone, is going to be a very close battle for the 3rd place between many teams..Cuneo, Modena, San Giustino, Belluno, Roma, Monza and, why not, also Copra Piacenza ;)
    we must return at our standard! last year must be only a bad case!

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• IMO Cuneo has best squad and I give them highest chances for scudetto. It's nice to see strong Copra again. Trento has good squad but this year it will be much harder if Stokr is a starter. Macerata have great attackers but I'm not fan of Travica, Vermiglio is best Italian setter without doubts. And moreover he was Macerata's soul.

• I agree, I still think that Cuneo is in the top three with Macerata and Trento. But last year Cuneo and Trento were always a little bit over Macerata as level, now seems to be more equal... Probably with Trento a little bit higher, at least for a while at the beginning, because they are the club that changed his team the less (only one MB in the starting six!), so it will be easier to have a nice start. And about your concern about Stokr, he has a great sub, Sokolov.

Cuneo need to play with N'gapeth (but about the reception, Henno and N'gapeth know each other), but Mastro knows the team. Vissotto doesn't, but he has played with Grbic already in Trento, even if three years ago... I think Cuneo lost smth with Volokov going in Kazan (but they won the scudetto with Mastro-Fortunato, so!), and with Nikolov that personally I prefer to Vissotto. But about N'gapeth, he probably is the best replace possible for Parodi... and the last time they change coach they won the scudetto, so :P

Macerata will need time to find the best "relationship" with Travica, speaking about Omrcen and the MBs and their playing in general, but of course he knows perfectly his OHs (and what OH!!)... But I think they will be hard to beat from the beginning, even if they won't - may be - express their best volleyball.

About all the others... Piacenza is really interesting; San Giustino can be really smart; Monza seems interesting but I think they will depend a lot on De Cecco; Modena is interesting too.

I don't know about Roma, may be they will reach the top8!

What do you think about Belluno? It seems the can aim to the top8 too... But I don't like to much their setter...

• It seems they can aim to the top8 too...

this season in Italy top 12 teams will reach playoffs..it means that everyone who won't be relegated in A2 will go to playoff 8)
    it's a strange rule but it can become an interesting thing

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• HAve you ever watched Abdel Aziz? Probably not...

• HAve you ever watched Abdel Aziz? Probably not...

Oh damn I don't know why I thought Belluno setter was Thorton :what:

sorry :aww:

Copra Piacenza: I forgot all this stuff about the pools! Wow, I agree, it will be interesting! I just hope teams won't chill out at the end knowing they will be in play off thanks to the math (I mean, I hope that it won't be obvious too soon who will be in the last two position, or everybody will start playing with subs to rest the titoular and it would be boring...)

• Friendly matches:

Piacenza-Monza 2-3 (25-21, 24-26, 23-25, 29-27, 12-15).

Trento-Verona 3-1 (25-15, 25-21, 25-18, 22-25) Lanza 16 points, Juantorena 15, Kosmina 15.

M.Roma Volley – Club Italia 1-3 (25-22, 19-25, 20-25, 12-15 ), Puliti 13 punti, Valsecchi 12.

Vibo won vs Castellana Grotte (A2), but I don't know the result. Vibo already has is roster complete.

Macerata will train in Ravenna (but they have oly 4 players, Omrcen, Kovar, Monopoli, Lampariello)

• Here the matches that Rai will transmit on raisport 1 (I think it will be almost the same on Eurosport...), until the WC.

I simply copy it from the article, if you need a translation just ask ^^

1a giornata Serie A1 Sustenium

Domenica 25 settembre 2011, ore 17.45

Itas Diatec Trentino – Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza Diretta Rai Sport 1

2a giornata Serie A1 Sustenium

Sabato 1 ottobre 2011, ore 17.00

Andreoli Latina – Umbria Volley San Giustino Diretta Rai Sport 1

Domenica 2 ottobre 2011, ore 20.30

M. Roma Volley – Lube Banca Marche Macerata Diretta Rai Sport 1

3a giornata Serie A1 Sustenium

Sabato 8 ottobre 2011, ore 17.30

Lube Banca Marche Macerata – Copra Elior Piacenza Diretta Rai Sport 1

Domenica 9 ottobre 2011, ore 17.30

Sisley Belluno – Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia Diretta Rai Sport 1

4a giornata Serie A1 Sustenium

Sabato 15 ottobre 2011, ore 17.30

Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo – Andreoli Latina Diretta Rai Sport 1

Domenica 16 ottobre 2011, ore 17.30

Marmi Lanza Verona – Fidia Padova Diretta Rai Sport 1

5a giornata Serie A1 Sustenium

Sabato 22 ottobre 2011, ore 17.30

CMC Ravenna – Marmi Lanza Verona Diretta Rai Sport 1

Domenica 23 ottobre 2011, ore 17.30

Fidia Padova – Casa Modena Diretta Rai Sport 1

6a giornata Serie A1 Sustenium

Sabato 29 ottobre 2011, ore 17.30

Casa Modena – Itas Diatec Trentino Diretta Rai Sport 1

Domenica 30 ottobre 2011, ore 17.30

Umbria Volley San Giustino – M. Roma Volley Diretta Rai Sport 1

Supercoppa

Martedì 1 novembre 2011, ore 18.00

Itas Diatec Trentino – Bre Banca Lannutti Cuneo Diretta Rai Sport 1

7a giornata Serie A1 Sustenium

Sabato 5 novembre 2011, ore 17.30

Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza – Sisley Belluno Diretta Rai Sport 1

• Matteo Martino will play for Casa Modena, next season!!!!!!!!!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Marco Lo Bianco is Leo's brother? She has 2 brothers, Francesco & Marco but is this that Marco?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.