Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• I think that even with Velasco Cuneo without Grbic would have lost the quarterfinal

• http://trentinocorrierealpi.ge…due-fenomeni-itas-5576113

so Kazan wants both Kaziyski and Juantorena ? :what:

Who doesn't?

• Who doesn't?

But Kazan has the money to attract this players... Let's see if they can realize it.

• Great match!!! Trentino confirmed they are MACHINE working on minimum errors and on maximum efficency, Juantorena confirmed he is THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD, Stokr conformed his great form with Raphael setting very well tonight, Birarelli and Djuric are great too but Burghstaler made GREAT job with 3,4 blocks and nice attacks... Great defence by Bari and Colaci, great Stoychev at all... Macerata played very well, Parodi confirmed he is still great player, Omrcen offered chance to Lube to win 1st set after 4 aces in a row but he made few mistakes after that 1st set... all in all great match and two best teams in the league at the moment! Fully unfair result 3-0, the most reality should be 1-3 or 2-3 eventually

• Great match!!! Trentino confirmed they are MACHINE working on minimum errors and on maximum efficency, Juantorena confirmed he is THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD, Stokr conformed his great form with Raphael setting very well tonight, Birarelli and Djuric are great too but Burghstaler made GREAT job with 3,4 blocks and nice attacks... Great defence by Bari and Colaci, great Stoychev at all... Macerata played very well, Parodi confirmed he is still great player, Omrcen offered chance to Lube to win 1st set after 4 aces in a row but he made few mistakes after that 1st set... all in all great match and two best teams in the league at the moment! Fully unfair result 3-0, the most reality should be 1-3 or 2-3 eventually

Juantorena is the best server in the world by being the most consistent and on high power, but is not the best player in the world. Trento won everything before he arrived there and will win titles even if he goes to Kazan. He fits perfectly to the team, he and Kaziyski complete each other - they even look similar on court and they are part of great team. He gets a lot of work done, but is not the best spiker or blocker, there are several matches in which Juantorena was absent on court in attacking phase, like Italian Cup final and Serie A1 final 2011

• You cant expect from human to be on maximum level at every match, every day, every training etc etc... he is best player in the world accept it or dont

I don't accept it. His spiking looks good, but he rarely hits the paralel, in other team the efficiency will be less. Stokr looks like terminator in Trento but plays differently in NT, Birarelli is the same. Put them out of this context and see their real power. It is reversely like a lot of Brazil NT players who did worse in club teams. The best player should have the same level in NT and club. He is one of the best, but not the best player.Furthermore - I don't accept that there can be best player in volleyball, how do you compare for example setter with MB or OH? Best server - yest,spikers - top ten, yes, best player? - Undefined

• dus@n I have completly different opinion. I think that KING MATEY KAZIYSKI is definitly the best player in the world. Don't forget that in the first season of Stoichev's project Trento became champion of Europe and Italy without Huantorena. I can assure you that if captain Matey leaves the team, Trento will became completly different team and all his success will break and will be very difficult for them to win a title only with Huantorena. Osmany is definitely amazing player but Matey is the heart and soul of Trento so for me there cannot be debate about who is best player in the world.

• Top 3 OH - Dante, Kaziyski, Juantorena. Dante is best in the world on pipe, very strong in every element, Kaziyski is best in the world in attack overall, top 10 in serving, strong in blocking, average in reception. Juantorena is best in the world on serve, top 10 in attack, average block / because of block height/, good reception. I made him a video before we talk about him here

• De Giorgi sacked as San Giustino coach!

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• PAPI!!!!!!!! :obey: :obey: :super:
    Piacenza won the first set 25-23!

• do you know why isn't Yosifov playing for Modena!

I'm sorry but....i don't know...

Modena - Copra isn't a great quality match! A lot of mistakes from both teams!

Totally Agree!! :S