Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• Guys from Roma broke my heart today. Especially in a second set having and not using all these set balls... And so many points lost in a row... Were they sleeping or what? :sleeping:
    Except that I was in seven heaven all the time Cisolla ended a ball or defended a ball, it was just boring. Oh, and sometimes I broke out of slumber when Bjelica did dangerous face or Ivan served a bomb.
    Who was MVP 'cause I missed that?

• Urnaut!

I don't really know what to say.... well, I knew this wasn't going to be an easy one but...AT LEAST ONE POINT???? :|
    and there weren't many people so it was pretty empty and the silence in the building made everything even worse...

• Stokr is playing like the best player of the world.

Totally Agree!!! :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• This is in form Matey Kaziyski

• JUANTORENA SHOW!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

• All Hail the King and The Emperor :win:

• Copra is a top 8 team, I am glad they started to show their quality with more condifence

• Does anyone know what happend on Ravenna - Cuneo? No livescore is changed since half an hour

• Piove sul palazzetto: Ravenna-Cuneo si ferma
    RAVENNA. Incredibile a Ravenna: il match tra Cmc e Cuneo è stato sospeso in avvio di terzo set sull’1-1 (33-31, 24-26) e 8-7 Ravenna. Il motivo? Le infiltrazioni di acqua dal tetto del Pala de Andrè, dopo una serie di interruzioni, rendevano impossibile il regolare svolgimento del match. Un vero peccato, anche perché la Cmc stava entusiasmando i suoi tifosi.

and translation:
    It rains on the building: Ravenna-Cuneo stops
    RAVENNA. Unbelievable to Ravenna: the match between CMC and Cuneo was suspended starting September 3 cover 1-1 (33-31, 24-26) and 8-7 Ravenna. The reason? The infiltration of water from the roof of the Pala de Andrè, after a series of interruptions, made it impossible for the proper conduct of the match. A real shame, because the CMC was thrilling his fans.

• Piove sul palazzetto: Ravenna-Cuneo si ferma
    RAVENNA. Incredibile a Ravenna: il match tra Cmc e Cuneo è stato sospeso in avvio di terzo set sull’1-1 (33-31, 24-26) e 8-7 Ravenna. Il motivo? Le infiltrazioni di acqua dal tetto del Pala de Andrè, dopo una serie di interruzioni, rendevano impossibile il regolare svolgimento del match. Un vero peccato, anche perché la Cmc stava entusiasmando i suoi tifosi.

and translation:
    It rains on the building: Ravenna-Cuneo stops
    RAVENNA. Unbelievable to Ravenna: the match between CMC and Cuneo was suspended starting September 3 cover 1-1 (33-31, 24-26) and 8-7 Ravenna. The reason? The infiltration of water from the roof of the Pala de Andrè, after a series of interruptions, made it impossible for the proper conduct of the match. A real shame, because the CMC was thrilling his fans.

Welcome in Italy! :thumbup: Not only pizza & spaghetti

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Edited once, last by Loca inside ().

• xexexe ITALIA! ITALIA! :thumbsup: salute grande salute :thumbup:

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

• MVP

Jan STOKR (Itas Diatec Trentino - Casa Modena)
    Tine URNAUT(M. Roma Volley - Energy Resources San Giustino)
    Niels KLAPWIJK (Lube Banca Marche Macerata - Tonno Callipo Vibo Valentia)
    Robert HORSTINK (Fidia Padova - Sisley Belluno)
    Sean ROONEY (Acqua Paradiso Monza Brianza - Marmi Lanza Verona)
    Vladimir NIKOLOV (Copra Elior Piacenza - Andreoli Latina)