Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• De Cecco wrote on twitter that he has broken his finger

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• and now?.....who before Osmany?.....maybe Zaytsev? ?(

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Him or Parody. I don't know any other Italian OH who is as good as them, and they both are weaker than Osmany. Well, things like that happen, now it is going to be more interesting next year.

Zaytsev is better on reception and block and is also killer in serve and attack, so he will be perfect replacement. Nobody can replace Osmany serve, but the rest can and should be replaced with Zaytsev. If they can't adapt the game to compensate with more defense, block and opposite/MB work, it will show they are not real team.

• Ivan Miljkovic's contract with Fenerbahce expires at the end of the season. ;)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I think Trentino had to choose one of them and they chose Kaziyski.
    Raylight- Don't try to underestimate Juantorena :) He is better than Zaytsev

He is the best in the world on serve and has better pipe. Zaytsev has better block, reception and is not far in other areas. He has the potential to be all - around version of Zlatanov

• it is very dissapointing because Trentino gave a lot to Juontarena, they made him a big star and supported him during his suspensions.

i would love to see Parodi in Trento though I am not sure he will split with Guliani.

Zaytsev will make Trentino change their style and might be interesting to see how Stoychev will react on that.

And what about Savani?

• He is worse on reception than Matey. Someone has to receive in that team. Juantorena was like Dante with serve, magnified by 10, and Zaytsev is like Zlatanov-Winiarski combination. Good reception has to be replaced by good reception :)

• Ivan Miljkovic's contract with Fenerbahce expires at the end of the season. ;)

Miljkovic or Lasko.....Macerata....before Omrcen....anyway next season the Italian Legaue loss two BIG Stars... ;( :aww: :wall:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• I have a feeling that Fenerbahce will make an offer for Juantorena :P
    Raylight- Zaytsev has better block ,reception and is not far in attack than Kaziyski. Does it make him bettter player than Kaziyski?

I haven't said Zaytsev is better than Juantorena overall. Juantorena is better, but Zaytsev is close.

• Trento were winning titles before Juantorena, they'll keep winning after him

I have a feeling that Fenerbahce will make an offer for Juantorena :P
    Raylight- Zaytsev has better block ,reception and is not far in attack than Kaziyski. Does it make him bettter player than Kaziyski?

That's a rather inaccurate statement :wavy:

I have a feeling that Fenerbahce will make an offer for Juantorena

he's going to Kazan...

Remember that Zaytsev is playing as OH only since 2008, clearly he isn't the best at the moment but he has great potential. I went to every MRoma game last year and this year and I noticed a lot how much he improved during the whole season last year and of course last summer with the NT.
    MRoma's trainings are probably the worse in the whole A1, so I can't even think how good he can get in a *serious* team next year :)

• Remember that Zaytsev is playing as OH only since 2008, clearly he isn't the best at the moment but he has great potential. I went to every MRoma game last year and this year and I noticed a lot how much he improved during the whole season last year and of course last summer with the NT.
    MRoma's trainings are probably the worse in the whole A1, so I can't even think how good he can get in a *serious* team next year :)

For me, he's already a KILLER. I cannot stop wondering, how fast he's making progress...

• thank you so much for the interview :)
    It'd be so cool if Ivan came back here in Italy! I started following Serie A two years ago so I didn't see him here in Roma, stupid me :( I only followed the NT back then.
    I was also wondering how good he speaks english, most of our players suck at it (but I guess that's a general problem of our country :lol: it happened to me a lot of times that people told me "you speak good english, doesn't seem you're italian...." )

For me, he's already a KILLER. I cannot stop wondering, how fast he's making progress...

:D

• Trentino has the best training for Zaytsev. He may lose some reception skills but serve and attack will jump high!