Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• Trentino has the best training for Zaytsev. He may lose some reception skills but serve and attack will jump high!

Yes, bu Macerata want him too, so there are other possibilities. Like taking an Italian setter or opposite and finding a Non-Italian OH(Kurek, Murilo, some other Cuban on dope)

Don't you worry, don't you worry child. See heaven's got a plan for you

Edited once, last by rugby ().

• Yes, bu Macerata want him too, so they are other possibilities. Like taking an Italian setter or opposite and finding a Non-Italian OH(Kurek, Murilo, some other Cuban on dope)

With the money Trento will get for Osmany they will make the better offer. Zaytsev will be best in Trentino, he will become a monster just like other players who went there.

• Macerata - Trentino 19.02.2012 Cup Final Highlights

Watch it in HD :)

• With the money Trento will get for Osmany they will make the better offer. Zaytsev will be best in Trentino, he will become a monster just like other players who went there.

Well, Macerata are big spenders so you never know. I really hope Ivan will go to Trento because he has the potential to become a beast :super:

• This weekend both Trento and Monza are busy with Champions and CEV Cup games, so they'll play their A1 games next week (though Trento is already sure it'll end up on the 1st place)
    tomorrow: Piacenza - MRoma (RaiSport, 5.30pm, which is the same time as Trento's game so probably only I will watch it LOL)
    sunday at 6.00pm:
    Modena - Verona
    Ravenna - Vibo Valentia (5.30pm, RaiSport)
    Macerata - S.Giustino
    Padova - Latina (sportube.tv)

Monza-Cuneo will be played the 21st at 8.30pm,
    and Trento-Belluno the 22nd at 8.30pm

...since we lost 3-0 against Piacenza when they came here I'm not exactly hopeless for tomorrow, but who knows, if they play as good as they did against Trento :lol:
    us, S.Giustino, Verona and Padova are still fighting for not going to A2 (well Vibo too but I guess they won't have any problems with Ravenna :lol: )... we'll see.

• Yesterday the Volleyball Hall of Fame announced the names of six volleyball legends who will be inducted as the Class of 2012 into its hallowed halls on October 20 in Holyoke.

Four players on six have played in the Italian League in the past.......

The players are:
    Jeff Stork: USA NT setter, played in Pallavolo Parma 1989-1991 and Mediolanum Milano 1991-1995.
    Mauricio Lima: Brazil NT setter, played in Daytona Modena 1993-1994, Gabeca Montichiari 2003-2004 and Lube Macerata 2004-2005.
    Mike Dodd: USA Beacher, played in Casio Milano 1981-1983, Damiani Belluno 1983-1984 and Ciesse Padova 1985-1986.
    Peter Blangè: Netherlands NT setter, played in Pallavolo Catania 1990-1991, Pallavolo Parma 1991-1996 and Sisley Treviso 1997-1999

.....the other two players are the Russians Georgiy Mondzolevski, URSS NT setter, and Lyudmila Buldakova, URSS NT spiker and setter!!

Congratulations!! :obey: :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Piacenza-Roma 3-0 (25-18, 25-19, 25-19)

still good chances for us to reach 5th place, situation much worse for Roma if Padova today wins...

2001: Italian champions beach volley 4x4
    2002: Italian League Serie A2 - Italian Cup Serie A2
    2004: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2006: Top Teams Cup - Italian Cup's runner up
    2007: Italian league's runner up - Cev Cup's runner up
    2008: Champions league's runner up - Italian league's runner up
    2009: Italian League
    2009: Italian Supercup
    2010: Cev Cup's runner up
    2013: Challenge Cup
    <<We're always with you, and we will never leave you alone!>>

• CASA MODENA - MARMI LANZA VERONA 3-1 (25-22, 33-31, 22-25, 25-17) - CASA MODENA: Manià (L), Sala 8, Dennis 21, Carletti, Bellei 1, Esko 6,
    Martino 13, Casoli, Anderson 13, Piscopo 12. Coach Bagnoli. MARMI LANZA VERONA: Popp 15, Kosmina, Ter Horst, Calderan, Meoni 1, Smerilli (L), Patriarca 8, Zingel 6, Kromm 19, Postiglioni, Gasparini 15. Coach Bagnoli.

CMC RAVENNA - TONNO CALLIPO VIBO VALENTIA 2-3 (19-25, 26-24, 20-25, 25-21, 13-15) - CMC RAVENNA: Mengozzi 11, Leonardi 6, Corvetta 3, Sirri 9, Tabanelli (L), Verhanneman 1, Plesko 1, Moro 24, Brunner, Gruszka, Roberts 15. Coach Babini. TONNO CALLIPO VIBO VALENTIA: Falasca, Coscione 5, Cernic 11, Diaz 20, Grassano, Rak 14, Klapwijk 25, Barone 1, Fanuli (L), Nikolov 5. Coach Blengini.

LUBE BANCA MARCHE MACERATA - ENERGY RESOURCES SAN GIUSTINO 3-1 (25-23, 25-20, 24-26, 25-20) - LUBE BANCA MARCHE MACERATA:
    Lampariello, Pajenk 3, Savani 18, Exiga (L), Parodi, Kovar 10, Monopoli, Travica 5, Omrcen 20, Podrascanin 11.Coach Giuliani. ENERGY RESOURCES SAN GIUSTINO: Creus Larry 7, Rauwerdink 15, Patak 12, Mc Kibbin 2, Cozzi 1, Finazzi 3, Petkovic 1, Giovi (L), Sammelvuo 2, Urnaut 15.Coach Held.

FIDIA PADOVA - ANDREOLI LATINA 3-2 (20-25, 25-23, 25-19, 22-25, 15-7) - FIDIA PADOVA: Schwarz 16, Gonzalez 3, Tiberti, Cricca 5, Koshikawa 8, Rosso 4, De Marchi 12, Simeonov 22, Hein 5, Semenzato 6, Zingaro (L). Coach Montagnani. ANDREOLI LATINA: Rivera Caamano 5, Pantaleon 2, Gitto 5, Sottile 3, Jarosz 9, De Pandis (L), Guemart, Tailli (L), Troy 13, Diachkov 7, Cester 14, Fragkos 12. Coach Prandi.

• what about alberto cisolla?does he still play on court or stay on the bench? l missed his receive...

Piacenza-Roma 3-0 (25-18, 25-19, 25-19)

still good chances for us to reach 5th place, situation much worse for Roma if Padova today wins...

• Piacenza-Roma 3-0 (25-18, 25-19, 25-19)

Great chemistry between the players :set:

• Yesterday during the game Segrate-Castellana in A2, Segrate's fans did a chant to Castellana's fans "Benvenuti in Italia", which means Welcome to Italy (since Castellana is in the South, Segrate is near Milano). That is really sad, especially because what I like most about this sport is the fact that usually it unites people.... Also, at the end of the match, people threw stones to Castellana's bus. That is such a football kind-of-thing and I know that there are other bad fans in our Serie A, but I never heard of something like that.
    Also, still about Segrate, I read that they contacted Andrè Nascimento and Marshall for the playoffs....

I haven't even watched Piacenza-MRoma on Saturday, I mean I watched a couple of points and saw how bad they were playing and I preferred to watch Trento (....not that it went any better, but still it was a more enjoyable match :lol: ). They probably know that the team won't exist anymore next year so they're not even trying. I can't even get angry anymore, I'm just facing the truth. Sure thing if they keep playing like that and the team goes to A2, Mezzaroma will have a better excuse to close everything.
    Though I read that we won't probably be the only team to close this year :(

• Yesterday during the game Segrate-Castellana in A2, Segrate's fans did a chant to Castellana's fans "Benvenuti in Italia", which means Welcome to Italy (since Castellana is in the South, Segrate is near Milano). That is really sad, especially because what I like most about this sport is the fact that usually it unites people.... Also, at the end of the match, people threw stones to Castellana's bus. That is such a football kind-of-thing and I know that there are other bad fans in our Serie A, but I never heard of something like that.
    Also, still about Segrate, I read that they contacted Andrè Nascimento and Marshall for the playoffs....

Yes, unfortunately it's not the first time!!!Supporter's of Segrate :down: :down: :down: :aww:
    .....for Marshall and Andre Nascimento, REALLY???They contacted for the Playoffs?!?!?! 8| :what:

• what about alberto cisolla?does he still play on court or stay on the bench? l missed his receive...

He had some good matches, in one of them he even got MVP award which made me extremely happy I think it was in a match with Cuneo. He changes with Maruotti on this position sometimes and from what I know (if I'm not mistaken) Maruotti is injured now so Alberto substitutes him more often ;)

FIDIA PADOVA - ANDREOLI LATINA 3-2 (20-25, 25-23, 25-19, 22-25, 15-7) - FIDIA PADOVA: Schwarz 16, Gonzalez 3, Tiberti, Cricca 5, Koshikawa 8, Rosso 4, De Marchi 12, Simeonov 22, Hein 5, Semenzato 6, Zingaro (L). Coach Montagnani. ANDREOLI LATINA: Rivera Caamano 5, Pantaleon 2, Gitto 5, Sottile 3, Jarosz 9, De Pandis (L), Guemart, Tailli (L), Troy 13, Diachkov 7, Cester 14, Fragkos 12. Coach Prandi.

Too bad that Latina lost. Not the best day for Kuba Jarosz as I can see...

• Lanza is named MVP of the match againts Sisley with 91% in attack!!! :obey: :obey: :obey: He is promising! Great to see he got full match to play tonight too, after match vs. Cuneo :drink:

Inteligent player, well trained. :thumbup:
    I am happy that both Matey and Tsestso have positive efficiency on serving in this match - more aces than errors and Matey with 4 blocks! :super:

• :(

The news is Trentino and Monza are going to unite. Gabana family will be the main sponspors of Trentino and trentino will take Monza's best players like De Cecco !!! ,Buti.

8o 8o I wished to see De Cecco in Poland :lol: