Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• Monpoli > Travica

Monopoli came in on 12:14 2nd set and changed rhytm of the set a lot, especially % of attack!!!

I don't like Travica

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Macerata won 3-2 so they secured 2nd position, Verona won 1 point so they secured play-off and Verona played 5h set with reserve squad :lol: :lol: :lol: never saw better agreement :drink:

hahahahaha...!! exactly!! :drink: :drink: anyway I think it is correct as result: Verona always played well in the season except this last part of season, they lost against Padova and San Giustino that were the direct enemies for the salvation...Macerata deserves the second place as they are stronger than Cuneo to me!

• the playoffs are:
    TRENTO (1) - ROMA (8 ) - SAN GIUSTINO (12)
    MACERATA (2) - MONZA (7) - VERONA (11)
    CUNEO (3) - PIACENZA (6) - VIBO VALENTIA (10)
    BELLUNO (4) - MODENA (5) - LATINA (9)

• Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Alessandro Fei won the Gazzetta Award 2012. The Belluno captain will begin the playoff with this prestigious acknowledgement, which was thought out in 1973 by Carlo Gobbi, an important Italian volleyball journalist. This award goes to the best player of the regular season. Zaytsev finished second of the standings and Juantorena third. The award will be handed in to Fei during Belluno’s first playoff quarter-final game on Saturday April 7 against Latina.

Legavolley.it

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• matches that will be aired this weekend:

Saturday 7th:
    Trento - S.Giustino , 5.30pm on RaiSport1

Sunday 8th:
    Piacenza - Cuneo/Vibo Valentia, 5.30pm RaiSport1

Monday 9th:
    Belluno/Latina - Modena , 5.30pm RaiSport1
    Macerata/Verona - Monza, 6.00pm Sportube.tv

I don't get why they're only airing one match on sportube, what's wrong with Legavolley -___- especially since it's Easter's weekend and a lot of people won't be able to go see their team!
    And this formula sucks on so many levels.... i.e., on Sunday in Trento there will probably be S.Giustino vs MRoma, since we won't go and S.Giustino fans who will go there are 25, will there be only those 25 people in PalaTrento? I don't think that trentini will be really interested in that match :lol:

Anyway Zaytsev probably didn't win Gazzetta trophy but he won the top scorer chart, that's great :)

• today there aren't such interesting matches IMO..
    we have Trento-San Giustino..Macerata-Verona..Cuneo-Vibo Valentia and Belluno-Latina..
    basically all the teams that are aiming to the title (even if Belluno is far too distant from Trento or Macerata) vs all the teams that wanted to reach salvation and are quite happy now..

• Wow, very impressive performance by Kuba Jarosz today - 27 points, 53% in attack, 7 aces and 3 blocks - amazing! :obey:

It's alive! :lol:

• Wow, very impressive performance by Kuba Jarosz today - 27 points, 53% in attack, 7 aces and 3 blocks - amazing! :obey:

:cheesy: Jarosz is crazy in Italy. I hope that he'll keep playing like that when he come back to Poland.

When Modena plays with Latina? It may be too much for me because of two Poles on opposite sides of the court but I just can't miss that.

• When Modena plays with Latina? It may be too much for me because of two Poles on opposite sides of the court but I just can't miss that.

Modena plays with Latina at Monday, RaiSport1 is going to show this match :thumbup:

• I would have never said that Belluno would have lost yesterday!! I was so sure that the first four teams in the league would have won easiy, but... :aww: once again playoffs are crazy!!
    great game by Latina, their hopes are still alive!! I'm sorry for Belluno 'cause they were playing so well! and Modena must be quite afraid Imust say...they may be out of semis!

• Piacenza won first set 25-19 and what is more important they played really great! Zhekov was fantastic with great sets to Zlatanov, and Holt was great in block, especially that one when he blocked Cernic's pipe :obey: :obey: :obey: