Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• Latina won 3-1 and will play the semifinal vs Trento

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Aauuu... Monza fought, but unfortunately lost 4th set and match.

So, Cuneo will play with Macerata and Trento will play with Latina.

• This new formula of play-offs is a little bit stupid and unfair... You just need to be in TOP 12 and one match, two matches won decided that you're in semifinal, even if the opponents were higher in regular season. As we see now Latina( 8 ) is going to play in SF after defeat Sisley(4) and win a set with Modena(5).

I agree with you..and just to underline what you said, Latina ended 9th in the regular season!

• Latina in semifinal smells like sensation. I will cheer for them to the end of this season and I really believe that they can beat Trento (again). Kuba Jarosz is more than crazy :obey: I was a little confused because on the one side of the court I had Kadziewicz and on the second - Jarosz. And Cester... I like him more and more, can't wait to see him in NT, I hope so.
    Time for another sensation :whistle: When semifinals start? :D I hope to see same old Kuba who used to play admirably in important matches.

PS. I hope that people won't have nothing against Latina because they ended on 9th place. Guys from Sisley and Modena didn't lay on the court doing nothing. Their loss, Latina's advantage...

• Latina in semifinal smells like sensation. I will cheer for them to the end of this season and I really believe that they can beat Trento (again). Kuba Jarosz is more than crazy :obey: I was a little confused because on the one side of the court I had Kadziewicz and on the second - Jarosz. And Cester... I like him more and more, can't wait to see him in NT, I hope so.
    Time for another sensation :whistle: When semifinals start? :D I hope to see same old Kuba who used to play admirably in important matches.

PS. I hope that people won't have nothing against Latina because they ended on 9th place. Guys from Sisley and Modena didn't lay on the court doing nothing. Their loss, Latina's advantage...

Be serious ;) :whistle:

• Amazing match between Cuneo and Piacenza!!!!!!!!! :super: :obey: :obey:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

Upload or it didn't happen

I think Piacenza would have deserved to get to the top 4. They made an amazing run in the second half of the season. Of course Cuneo is a good team but if Piacenza would have a day to rest as well between the two matches... maybe today other teams would be in the semis.

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Sorry for Piacenza, I was sure they were going to win against Cuneo :(
    also Monza did a great match against Macerata, I heard.. couldn't see it because it was on sportube :( but I read some complainings about the referees...
    I don't have anything against Macerata of course but seeing always the same teams in semifinals is quite boring haha.
    This formula sucked so much, I hope they'll come back to the older one next year.
    Surprised by Latina, not for Modena because their last part of the season was terrible, I though Belluno would have passed, but now we're going to play against them for the Challenge Cup. I'm glad there's another game at the Palazzetto :)

I don't even know if Latina will play the semifinals here or in Frosinone - as their Palazzetto is too little.

• I think Piacenza would have deserved to get to the top 4. They made an amazing run in the second half of the season. Of course Cuneo is a good team but if Piacenza would have a day to rest as well between the two matches... maybe today other teams would be in the semis.

I agree too..Piacenza was playing really well in this last period, good game and team spirit! due to this formula that is awful the've been eliminated! At least I hope they'll manage to arrive in Challenge Cup!

• Is the Final just one match (instead of best of 3 or best of 5) for the Championship title and for the Challenge Cup PLayoff as well?

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• The final will be only one match, it has been like this for 3 years now. I think it will be like this for the challenge cup too.
    The one for the Challenge is the 21st and the final for the championship is on the 22nd. :)