Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• Seems like Facundo Conte is going to Brazil, Nikic to Russia, Latina is trying to take Rossini... the future of De Cecco is still pretty much a mistery, though from what I read he doesn't want to go to Russia (maybe he had a bad experience back then or probably can't stand the cold there lol) , he had offers from Modena and probably other italian teams...
    there was a rumor that some players from Monza could go to Trento as they were making a deal or something, but from these news it doesn't seem like it. We'll see.

Also, I'm sad that a lot of players are going to Russia (there are rumors for Vissotto and Savani too). I know that the situation isn't exactly the best here right now, so Russia pays a lot more (and here there's also the problem that some clubs didn't even pay the players for lots of months, and that's crazy, so I can understand if they leave...), but I don't know what to expect for next year championship with all those players leaving :( the teams will be much weaker...

• Good serve for Jarosz!! :super:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Latina! :aww: :wall:

From 24-19 to 26-28! :what:

Trento win the first set........

edit:..in the 2nd set Lanza for Kazisky

Edited once, last by Dares23 ().

• Trento won the 2nd set 25-13!!

Great set for Lanza!

• Gitto.....what a bad service.... :down: :wall:

Trento won the 3rd set 25-23, and the match 3-0!

Trento is the first finalist of the V-Day!!

For the playoff of the Challenge Cup........

M.Roma 1-3 Sisley Belluno (28-26; 23-25, 23-25, 19-25)

• Feel sorry for Latina. Because of first set they stopped play. Of course, in third set they fight but this match could be longer.

• Holy crap, I left Internet when Cuneo was leading 18:11 in first set and I supposed, that this match would be easy for them('cause I guess, that Macerata isn't in good shape). I see now, that they are playing tie-break and Lube is closer to win.

• Macerata won 3-2 and my personal MVP is SAVANI!!! He was very good in attack during the whole match but what is more important is his reception was very good tonigh!!! Omrcen was killer in 4th and 5th set, middles were very good during the whole match but unused before 4th set... Travica did okay in 5th set but without him and with any other low rated setter instead of him (Sottile, Coscione etc etc) Macerata would have better results for sure... and of course with De Cecco, Grbic, Meoni or Vermiglio Macerata would be tittle contender in every competition...

Congrulations to Macerata and I just can't wait to see 3rd match... great show expected of course :wavy:

• Macerata won 3-2 and my personal MVP is SAVANI!!! He was very good in attack during the whole match but what is more important is his reception was very good tonigh!!! Omrcen was killer in 4th and 5th set, middles were very good during the whole match but unused before 4th set... Travica did okay in 5th set but without him and with any other low rated setter instead of him (Sottile, Coscione etc etc) Macerata would have better results for sure... and of course with De Cecco, Grbic, Meoni or Vermiglio Macerata would be tittle contender in every competition...

Congrulations to Macerata and I just can't wait to see 3rd match... great show expected of course :wavy:

Is it true, that if Macerata won't be a champion De Cecco is coming there instead of Travica?