Italy - Serie A 2011-2012

• Nadejda disappeared. She went to get cold shower after hot evening probably. Has Anyone live stream?

• what stream? match is over 8|

I think that he wants a live stream from your bathroom :rolll:
    Well, it's never sure what he actually wants to say :lol:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Congratulation to Macherata, although they referees helped a lot. Also Stoychev helped, both OH out of the game. Matey is exhausted, Osmani had to be replaced. He just doesn't believe bench players, Kovar helped Macherata a lot of times during the season, and the substitutes made the difference in game. I didn't see the last ball, but it would be very, very bad if it was in.... Now I really don't know how will Matey play for the NT, he needs at least a whole summer rest.

• hahahaha@ Really? OMG :lol: :lol: I couldn't even imagine he would have asked that :lol:
    And now that i am really going to the bathroom some concerns had risen in me :cheesy:

Something like Hitchcock's "Psycho" maybe :rolll:

Guys, aren't there any news about Juantorena? :sos: It was awful to watch him playing in this condition :pinch:

Wild Wild West!

• Congrats both teams!!! :super: :super:
    Fantastic final and fantastic match, the best V-Day ever!!!!! :super: :obey: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Anybody could give a link to a quality photogallery from the match and especially moments after the match and awarding ceremony? It would be much appreciated :)

Wild Wild West!

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• A wonderful end for Omrcen which he already deserved.

I think the turning point of the match was Exiga's defence at 15-14 in the third set.Wonderful effort !
    Osmany is really a drama-queen :lol: He somehow always gets the attention. :P Although they lost he was a trending topic in Italy's twitter list with #vday. .Too bad he didn't play well in the final. I still can't understand how the best player in the world can't play in the Olympics. He will be sorely missed this summer.
    I wish a well deserved rest for Matey and good health for Parodi.
    Well the last ball was clearly in but what a classy respond from Trentino. It is the difference between volleyball and other sports.One of the reason why I love volleyball.
    Lastly , Italian league is definitely the best ! :win:

• Lega volley definitely needs that Polish hawk eye technology

• I'm not a fan of Macerata or Trento but I kind of rooted for Trento lately :lol: I was incredibly impressed by their post match interviews because they realized that of course the referee did a mistake but also they could have finished the match way earlier. They were mostly angry at themselves. That means being great players both on and outside the field, I guess.
    Osmany should have been replaced, but I was impressed because he could still do a great serve even with only one leg. :O
    And Sokolov. He did some great points in the last part of the tiebreak which I think it's not that easy, with the tension of the moment and everything, for a boy who's only 22 I think it's a great thing. I hope he'll get the chance to play more next year.

I think we can really do good things even without Savani on NT. I'm not the biggest fan of him, but I think that yesterday Giuliani proved to Berruto how he can rely on Parodi-Kovar and well, Zaytsev.... Kovar really grew up a lot this year in Macerata and I'm happy for it. I'm not saying that Savani shouldn't play but Kovar-Parodi and Zaytsev are younger :) and that means having hopes to have a good team on long terms...

Now I can start to get anxious for the Olympic qualifications :lol:
    though I'll definitely miss Serie A :)

• Sisley is going to disapear or what?
    Roberto Piazza (allenatore Sisley Belluno): “It’s part of life that things have a beginning and an end. Unfortunately today this is the end of a beautiful story. The absence of Sisley in volleyball will be a big loss but we have to accept it. I have to thank the club for the many years I have spent with them, for the experiences I had and the opportunities I have been given. There are things I won’t forget. Today’s game? We made the mistakes that have limited us in other occasions this season. We did not find the strength to hit winners in the clutch times. Then some dubious calls took us out of it in the third, and Piacenza, which was certainly more motivated than us today, deservedly won it”.