You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

volleystella

ex pro player

• "volleystella" is female

Tuesday, May 22nd 2012, 12:07pm

RE: RE: Juantorena stays in Trento

I have just read it on Twitter that Juantorena stays in Trento and Anderson replaces him at Kazan.
It was written in transfer news :P - posts 408-410
Ah sorry :) I did not see that one
Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• "Loca inside" is female

Favourite Players: Aguero - Berg - Bruno - Cardullo - De Cecco - Ferretti - Guiggi - Lo Bianco - Togut - Tom - Vermiglio - Vettori

Wednesday, May 23rd 2012, 7:04pm

Today I will go to see Castellana-Molfetta, I'm very happy because after have seen (in chronological order) Bergamo, Perugia, Villa Cortese, Novara and Modena I will came back there :lol:
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Wednesday, May 23rd 2012, 11:13pm

and Castellana managed to reach A1!! today they won over Molfetta 3-1 so they closed the series 3-0 and they are the second team, after Perugia that comes up from A2...!!! :drink: compliments to the team, to the great setter Falaschi... :cheesy:

http://www.legavolley.it/TabellinoGaraA2.asp?IdGara=22442

• "Loca inside" is female

Favourite Players: Aguero - Berg - Bruno - Cardullo - De Cecco - Ferretti - Guiggi - Lo Bianco - Togut - Tom - Vermiglio - Vettori

Wednesday, May 23rd 2012, 11:47pm

It was an amazing match. Falaschi, Elia and Cazzaniga play very well IMO
It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

Friday, June 8th 2012, 9:17am

hey, there is a "─░van Zaytsev" at Javelin men who got the eight place in Oslo :what:
meso mi ra se beno...

Social bookmarks