Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Ok, so we have the complete roster of Jastrzębski Węgiel.

1. Michał Łasko (1981 202)
    2. Raphael Florencio Margarido (1983 185)
    3. Ashlei de Menezes Tanios Nemer (1980 192)
    5. Tiago Violas (1989 193)
    6. Mateusz Malinowski (1992 197)
    7. Paweł Rusek (1983 183)
    8. Łukasz Polański (1989 205)
    9. Zbigniew Bartman (1987 198 )
    10. Bartosz Gawryszewski (1985 202)
    11. Brian Thortnon (1985 190)
    13. Michał Kubiak (1988 192)
    14. Bartosz Sufa (1987 186)
    15. Russell Holmes (1982 205)
    17. Rob Bontje (1981 206)
    18. Luciano Paczko Bozko (1978 198 )

Ok, about opposite there is no doubt that Łasko will be number one. Authorities of the club also say that Bartman could play as opposite but for this moment he will play as outside hitter. Cause on attack we have also young Malinowski. If club decided to gain this player, he must represent something good. We will see.

About setter. Here Jastrzębski had no mean trouble. Brazilian Roderigo de Gennaro Leme decided to stay in his country for personal reasons. Italian Giacomo Sintini suspended his career. Finally we have Brian Thornton who is a promising player, at least for me, and another Brazilian Raphael Florencio Margarido. Who will play in starting six? I think Brian Thornton.

Middle-blockers. I guess I don't have provide you that this year middle in this team will be insane. Four strong middle-blockers. Two Poles and two foreigners. Competition will be high. Rob Bontje is for me the strongest one. Bartosz Gawryszewski is a very soild player if he only will be in his best shape. Russel Holmes is like small puzzle for me but I still think that he will be in starting six just as Bontje. Of course we have also Polański who is young and he is improving.

Libero - Paweł Rusek. As always :D

And here we are in the topic "outside hitters". I haven't a lot words to say about Luciano Paczko Bozho and Ashlei de Menezes Tanios Nemer. Both Brazilians (a lot of Brazilians this year in Jastrzębski :P ). Luciano has a polish passport. Ashlei played in clubs like Friedrichshafen, Tomis Konstanca, Galatasaray Stambuł.
    BUT... Not for nothing the authorities of the club fought for Michał Kubiak to give him sit on the bench :D Michał is finally here, with his friend Zibi Bartman and together they will represent the strength of the team.

It promises to be interesting :whistle:

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited 6 times, last by kondzio ().

• AZS Politechnika Warszawa

Setters: Patrick Steuerwald, Maciej Gorzkiewicz

Opposites: Grzegorz Szymański, Paweł Mikołajczak

Receivers: Vid Jakopin, Wojciech Żaliński, Krzysztof Wierzbowski, Maciej Krzywiecki

Middle-blockers: Marcin Nowak, Ardo Kreek, Janusz Gałązka, Maciej Zajder

Libero: Damian Wojtaszek, Maciej Olenderek

Michał Kubiak in roster in JW and in Warszawa? :what: What the hell?

"People wait all week for friday, all year for summer, all life for happiness."

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Oh no, I just checked it, and yeah that's right, he has polish passport.
    Anyway...it's gonna be really interesting. I can't wait for the season to begin, we have really awesome bench this year. Obviously that doesn't change the fact that we're not favourites for any title or something, 'cause there is always just one favourite in Poland- Skra. But it's not impossible to beat them anyway. Jastrzębski has never been the easiest opponent for Skra, they had some tough battles, and some of them were won by us, but overall it was always Skra as a champion (maybe besides Cup of Poland 2009 :D )...anyway. I hope this time we'll manage to defeat Skra in some crucial matches.

• but overall it was always Skra as a champion (maybe besides Cup of Poland 2009 :D )

Beautiful times... :roll:
    But, anyway... this year it will be Polish championship. For Jastrzębie :whistling:

• Michał Kubiak in roster in JW and in Warszawa? :what: What the hell?

I knew it would be too beautiful to be true :roll: I knew that. Dolecka won't let Michał leave so easily. Michał was also in Padova's roster, and they claimed that Michał was their player, not Politechnika's.
    Anyway, this woman...I mean Politechnika's president said that if there will be such a necessity, she will go to the court with this whole situation. Michał may have a little longer break due to this ridiculous situation.

• Beautiful times... :roll:
    But, anyway... this year it will be Polish championship. For Jastrzębie :whistling:

Yeah, I wish :roll: :whistle: I won't be suprised if this title will go to Bełchatów again, they made some cool transfer as well, and basically they're still Skra, like it or not- all time favourite. If not Jastrzębski, then lets hope for Zaksa to take this title from Skra.

• I knew it would be too beautiful to be true :roll: I knew that. Dolecka won't let Michał leave so easily. Michał was also in Padova's roster, and they claimed that Michał was their player, not Politechnika's.
    Anyway, this woman...I mean Politechnika's president said that if there will be such a necessity, she will go to the court with this whole situation. Michał may have a little longer break due to this ridiculous situation.

God, save Kubiak!
    I don't know what to say and even what to think! I'm totally confused!

then lets hope for Zaksa to take this title from Skra.

Let's hope for Resovia!

• Let's hope for Resovia!

Resovia...I'm not sure about them. Sometimes they catch some kind of Skra complex or something. I'm definitely gonna cheer for them, since they have a very special place in my heart, but honestly I think the biggest battles will be between Skra, Jastrzębski and Zaksa.

• Resovia...I'm not sure about them. Sometimes they catch some kind of Skra complex or something. I'm definitely gonna cheer for them, since they have a very special place in my heart, but honestly I think the biggest battles will be between Skra, Jastrzębski and Zaksa.

Don't forget they have king Ignaczak :whistle:

• Don't forget they have king Ignaczak :whistle:

If they would have like 6 more Ignaczaks they would probably take every title in Poland :whistle: Unfortunately, but Igła won't win matches for them...he's 'just' a libero.

• ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle
    S: Paweł Zagumny, Grzegorz Pilarz
    Opp: Antonin Rouzier (FRA), Dominik Witczak
    MB: Jurij Gladyr (UKR), Patryk Czarnowski, Wojciech Kaźmierczak, Sebastian Warda
    OH: Michał Ruciak, Guillaume Samica (FRA), Sebastian Świderski, Serhiy Kapelus (UKR), Jiri Popelka (CZE)
    L: Piotr Gacek
    Coach: Krzysztof Stelmach

• http://aktualnosci.siatka.org/…y-zwolnic-michala-kubiaka

"- Michał Kubiak is a player of AZS Politechnika Warszawska - declared definitely a president of Politechnika, Jolanta Dolecka in response to information which gave Jastrzębski Węgiel today. Does the player has signed contracts with two clubs?

Club from Śląsk announced today a roster for season 2011/2012. Among the receivers appears the name of player of AZS Politechnika - Michał Kubiak.
    - For Michał Kubiak is stayed one more year contract with Politechnika. Additionally, we are in possession of his player-card. I don't recall that this player reported to us with a desire to terminate the contract. Money for the termination of the contract is not well laid out for him by none of clubs - says calmly Jolanta Dolecka. - We also don't slowed down him and we don't intend to do it. So he is still our player. But if he signed the contract with Jastrzębski... That's his problem! - adds.

According to Politechnika Warszawska, if Michał Kubiak signed the contract with Jastrzębski Węgiel - at this moment the two contracts with him, and thus - he may be suspended even for a few months. If the contract has not yet been initialed, Jastrzębianie rushed with the announcement of the squad and gave false information."

Holy shit. It's getting nasty :sos:

• Strong position of receive :whistle: I wonder who will play in starting six.

• lol. This woman is really irritating to me. I'm really confused now. Padova claims that Michał was their player and he wasn't 'bought' by Politechnika, while Politechnika's statement is totally different. Man, anyone knows what's really goin' on?
    The worst thing is obviously that Michał can be suspended because of having 2 signed contracts :aww:

• Yeah, I'm curious does he know whether he was Padova's player or Politechnika's :roll: It's such a mess!

• Yeah, I'm curious does he know whether he was Padova's player or Politechnika's :roll: It's such a mess!

You suggest that even Michał doesn't know what is going on?