Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• These new Skra's jerseys are not that bad. They just don't suit all players, that's all. I like Plinka in this jersey and Kooistra, and Miguel looks quite nice as well. The rest, well...they simply look better with sleeves.

:wavy: Hello Pierre! Hope to see you playing good in Kielce!

• I am happy that we have player in Polish League after Nikolay Ivanov, Evgeni Ivanov and Plamen Konstantinov. Plus Liga is getting very interesting with the new players they got, Bontje, Kooistra, Lasko... I hope Metodi will play good with this new coach and make some fans there :drink:

• I just saw the picture of Kurek in new jersey and that was a nightmare.
    Sleeves are really essential...

BTW I've no idea that Pujol also plays in plusliga, is his team a favourite one?

Actually, Kurek doesn't look so bad. Not as bad as Woicki or Możdżonek or Kłos at least :aww:
    Fart surprised me last year and I think this year will surprise me even more. I hope.
    Today Fart played with AZS Częstochowa and they won 3:0.
    Fart roster: Pujol, Buszek, Zniszczoł, Kapfer, Nilsson, Kamiński, Żurek and Jungiewicz, Kozłowski.
    Częstochowa: Drzyzga, Murek, Wiśniewski, Janeczek, Gierczyński, Sobala, Stańczak and Oczko, Kamiński

Fart :thumbsup: has potential for 5-6th place. There will play Marcus Nilsson, Pierre Pujol, Rafał Buszek (I think he's better than Winiarski and Kubiak) and Xavier Kapfer so the team is IMO strong. :)

Buszek better than Winiarski and Kubiak? With what arguments can you explain me that? I'm just curious why do you think so :D
    But I like Buszek. Seriously. He's talented and promising, IMO.

I am happy that we have player in Polish League after Nikolay Ivanov, Evgeni Ivanov and Plamen Konstantinov. Plus Liga is getting very interesting with the new players they got, Bontje, Kooistra, Lasko... I hope Metodi will play good with this new coach and make some fans there :drink:

He has, at least, one fan here already. Me :P I hope he will show some good game. I wondered why Rado didn't put him on the court more on ECh.

• I am happy that we have player in Polish League after Nikolay Ivanov, Evgeni Ivanov and Plamen Konstantinov. Plus Liga is getting very interesting with the new players they got, Bontje, Kooistra, Lasko... I hope Metodi will play good with this new coach and make some fans there :drink:

You are happy to have Bulgarian player in Poland, and I'm happy because of that as well! Too bad not in my club, 'cause Bulgarians kinda like Jastrzębski, I guess :D Yes, PlusLiga i s getting very interesting because of nice players, but also because of great coaches- Bernardi, Panas, Totolo, really impressive guys :)

He has, at least, one fan here already. Me :P I hope he will show some good game. I wondered why Rado didn't put him on the court more on ECh.

No worries, his nationality provides him such fan like me, no problem :D No just kidding, but as the biggest Polish fan of Bulgarian team, I can't find anyone whom I don't like, so Metodi has now at least two fans :D

• Thank you, guys :drink:I hope Metodi will stay away from injuries, he needs a little luck already

• The best thing of Plusliga is that I haven't my favourite team. I will support everybody :dance6:

Is not like that Jastrzebski started with Bulgarians in polish league?

EDIT: Some pics from official(?) presentation of Jastrzebski's team and opening of the hall.

I love this photos of Michal Lasko!

It was amazing, for sure 8)

• Oh God, my guysssssssssssss :heart: :heart: :heart: What a beautiful presentation, I can't wait for the league to begin!!!
    Go, my guys, let's kick some serious butts! :super:

• Is not like that Jastrzebski started with Bulgarians in polish league?

Yup, we had like 3 cool Bulgarians- Niko Ivanov, Evgeni Ivanov and Plamen Konstantinov of course. Now my dream is to see another amazing Bulgarian player, my favourite actually, but...it's rather unlikely to happen :D

• He has, at least, one fan here already. Me :P I hope he will show some good game. I wondered why Rado didn't put him on the court more on ECh.

Well, Ananiev has the same mental problems as Aleksiev and like many Bulgarian receivers he has huge potential, shown only in friendly or non-important matches.

• Well, Ananiev has the same mental problems as Aleksiev and like many Bulgarian receivers he has huge potential, shown only in friendly or non-important matches.

I don''t agree. He is very young and doesn't have enough matches as experience.

• I don''t agree. He is very young and doesn't have enough matches as experience.

He's not young, he's 25. And has many years already in NT, also played in Italy and Russia - so he isn't unexperienced as well. He's a great talent but hasn't got the character to be a great player.

• He's not young, he's 25. And has many years already in NT, also played in Italy and Russia - so he isn't unexperienced as well. He's a great talent but hasn't got the character to be a great player.

The boy went injured to Monza in 2007 and was sent back. Then he played in Bulgaria and in Iran. He has 4-5 full matches at most at high level, including NT. You can ask mister Dancho Lazarov why so many good young players carriers were screwed because of injuries and why they continue to send them in Iran instead looking for less money, but more development of the players. The massacre Bulgarian clubs are making with their talents and the stupidity and greediness of the federation are the main reasons Bulgaria to have no major title won with Men NT

• Jastrzębski Węgiel- Iskra Odintsovo 3:2 (25;19, 26;24, 23;25, 20;25, 15;13)
    :thumbsup:

Poor Roberto, not the best come back to Poland, but he's always welcome here, good to have you here in again :)

• Jastrzębski Węgiel- Iskra Odintsovo 3:2 (25;19, 26;24, 23;25, 20;25, 15;13)
    :thumbsup:

Poor Roberto, not the best come back to Poland, but he's always welcome here, good to have you here in again :)

EVERYBODY loves photos, so I'm gonna upload some from this match :)

This blue color on liberos shirts is much prettier than before(?) :)

Rob :dance6:

:win:

• :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Roberto :obey: How I miss him in Jastrzębie!
    Anyway it's great to see Zibi on the court, spiking the ball again! And Michał plays with no.1, I thought he'll have 7 just like in one of some pictures, but 7 is for Paweł Rusek, hell yeah :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh God, how in love I am with this team picture, when they're hugging :heart: :obey: I can feel the nice spirit! It can only get better! I love my team so much!

• Any stats?

• Any stats?

It was just friendly match, so I guess, that there is no any stats.

Charity tournament in Olesnica
    Lotos Trefl Gdansk - Evivo Duren 3:1 (25:19, 24:26, 25:18, 25:19)
    LOTOS Trefl Gdańsk: Łomacz, Wołosz, Hietanen, Oivanen, Augustyn, Kaczmarek, Serafin (L)
    Skra Belchatow - Berlin Volleys 3:0(25:23, 25:15, 25:20)
    As I remember well in first six of Skra played: Anastasijevic, Falasca, Cupkovic, Winiarski, Klos, Plinski, Zatorski.
    I just wanna say that Aleksandr is amaaaaaaaaaaazing :super: Please, coach Nawrocki, give him some chances to play in league!

EDIT: And Asseco won with Remaut Zalau 3:1.
    In Resovia played Grozer, Tichacek, Achrem, Lotman, Nowakowski, Kosok and Igla.

• Yes, Aleks is really impressive! So is Konstantin!

Skra smashed SCC Berlin 3:0 (23, 15, 20). They had 14 successful blocks.
    Aleks and Konstantin played in basic squad. Aleksandar scored 14 points with 70% efficiency. Konstantin scored 13 points, and he had 3 aces in a row.
    Nawrocki said that Aleksandar impressed him with his great attitude and game. :thumbup: Keep it up guys (I mean Aleks & Konstantin :D ) :thumbsup: