Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• :drink: :whistle:

If it could cheer you up I became a fan of ZAKSA after the match with Skra last Saturday :P
    Team Rouzier & Samik made me love this team :heart: And I'm waiting for Świderski to make me love this team even more.

• Amazing game between Belchatow and Rzeszow.
    In the 4th set Rzeszow had match point 24-23 but lost 24-26.
    In the tie-break Rzeszow won 17-15 Everyone was happy, all Players and Coaches were on court but Challenge Eye changed the decision.
    At least Rzeszow won 20-18.

• Kielce 10 aces in 3 sets :obey:

ZAKSA another win, it's logic they didn't play that good after win vs SKRA. Also Gladyr and Swiderski are missing so I expect much better ZAKSA. Cannot wait for match vs Resovia in 3 days :whistle:

P.S. as I see all teams in Plus liga have really poor % of reception :what: that's now good before E.uropean matches

• I must add that in the match instead of Akhrem and Kosok played Mika and Perlowski.
    From 13-13 in the tie-break 99 % balls went to Grozer.
    MVP Nowakowski with his incredible attacks.

• I must add that in the match instead of Akhrem and Kosok played Mika and Perlowski.
    From 13-13 in the tie-break 99 % balls went to Grozer.
    MVP Nowakowski with himself incredible attacks.

What is with them? :what: Grozer :obey: great player, he is best ''addtion'' for Rzeszow this year :obey:

• I don't know but They weren't in Roster.
    Grozer 32 points, second Nowakowski 18.

• Skraaa :wall: ....
    Ok, that was it - 3:2 for Resovia. They showed to be very balanced and well organaized team. Nowakowski deserved the MVP, actually MBs in both teams played very well and if Belchatow had won the match :mad: may be MVP would have been one of the MBs again - IMO Plinski, but Mozdzonek was good, too. First set there was some disability in Skra - Wlazly couldn't enter in the match from the very beginning (I suppose he had some "psychological moment" :roll: ) and was replaced by Atanasijevic, who also didn't help the team at all. I think that omitting the first set had a positive impact on Wlazly and he was quite better in the next sets, actually in the very end of the match he was the most reliable player on the field for Skra and I have no idea why Falasca didn't pass him for the last decisive point - really wierd decision 8| since obviously, as we all saw Bartosz had some pain, which took him out of game several times during the match and even apart from that he was again little "up and down" during the whole game, I mean sometimes he plays some points amazing and other times just plays a point like....nothing, so lubberly that I ask myself WTF did he do just now :aww: About Winiarski , well he is getting better step by step as general, but in the most desisive moments of the match he made mistakes in all elements - serving, attack, reciveing - very irritating if you ask me :D For the victory of Resovia Grozer ( :obey: ) contributed a lot along with MVP Nowakowski , but Resovia as a whole showed good team play, so congrats for them.
    And of course it impressed me again how much video repetition can influence on game - it could clear all the suspicions but I doubt that FIVB will accept this techique very easily for the official internetional tournaments. They are so retrograde organization :wacko:
    btw, fans of Resovia seems to me a little bit more "on fire" than the avarage Polish volleyfan, I mean they were booing a lot, which I thought was unusual for Polish public :P

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Resovia - Skra costed me too much of nerves, for sure...
    Nowakowski with his hairstyle like "I just woke up, don't mess with me" - INSANE guy. 18 points :obey: Duo Tichacek - Nowakowski - AMAZING. Duels Nowakowski - Pliński - SPECTACULAR.

Grozer like a robot. Tichacek kept setting to him so he can finally end his attack :P
    Igła and his fanciful t-shirt :lol: He's unbelievable.

Zatorski... What the hell is wrong with this dude. If not this spectacular defense by leg I would say he sucked :aww: Totally sucked. I have no idea what he's doing in NT roster.

And Nawrocki... No words can describe how much I hate this men. Totally useless for his team. Players had more to say than him in time-outs. Kurek with his few words about "flociarze" ended with words "No kurwa, staram się!" :D
    Nawrocki is going to kill Kurek, I think. I'm going to kill Nawrocki then :hit: Stupid! He should keep him on the bench and not allow him to play.

• Aga, where are you? I just reminded about sweet Atanasijevic from yesterday's match :D Spectacular defense and great attack. How sad he was on the court too short... But his joy right to the camera before the match started was priceless :P

• I just reminded about sweet Atanasijevic from yesterday's match :D Spectacular defense and great attack. How sad he was on the court too short... But his joy right to the camera before the match started was priceless :P

Yeah, his joy before the match was just awesome :D 'Wooohooo Srbija!' :D :heart:
    Btw, great attack? :what:

Kurek plays injured?

Yup, he played injured, something with his knee. I dunno if it's very serious, but it can definitely get really serious because of Nawrocki!!! He had cramping and then Nawrocki asked him to go on the court again! :aww: He seriously wants to kill him, or he doesn't give a damn about World Cup or I dunno. Seriously if Bartek doesn't get some rest, he will be totally useless in Japan or he won't be able to move or I dunno what else.

Nowakowski with his hairstyle like "I just woke up, don't mess with me" - INSANE guy. 18 points :obey: Duo Tichacek - Nowakowski - AMAZING. Duels Nowakowski - Pliński - SPECTACULAR.

Zatorski... What the hell is wrong with this dude. If not this spectacular defense by leg I would say he sucked :aww: Totally sucked. I have no idea what he's doing in NT roster.

Piotrek Nowakowski looks really nice with this hair :P Duo Tichacek-Nowakowski generally worked pretty well, but sometimes Lukas sucked a lot, but there were definitely a lot more positive actions from Lukas, his cooperation with other guys can only get better :)

Well, it's easier to criticise :P Consider the fact that he hasn't played a lot earlier, honestly he just started to play during the League, and it's still just the beginning...
    I'm not trying to defend this guy, he's not my favourite, but all he needs now is time. That's all.

• Aga, where are you? I just reminded about sweet Atanasijevic from yesterday's match :D Spectacular defense and great attack. How sad he was on the court too short... But his joy right to the camera before the match started was priceless :P

Unfortunately, I didn't see his performance, because a match of Bielsko was so long... ;( I lost 1st set. But I guess, that he played good.

Well, this match wasn't fantastic. Both teams were very chimerical, commentators said, that Falasca played great(when? ?( ), but it wasn't true. Of course, Wlazly was the best, but in some of moments he played like he wanted to show, that NT doesn't need him. Kurek with injury - I'm telling you - he will break himself. I know, that Skra doesn't have any other choices. But after World League he didn't have a time to rest, and now we see, that it wasn't good for him.
    Tichacek was weak. Nowakowski and Grozer saved him sometimes. This 5th set won Grozer. He had 100% in attack. Well, 32 points proves that.

Atmosphere in Skra isn't good. Relation between coach Nawrocki and players getting worse and worse.
    I was very ashamed of Resovia's fanclub. Their behavior was awful. I know, that some of them don't like Wlazly, but their screams were... I don't know, they shouldn't do this.

• I was very ashamed of Resovia's fanclub. Their behavior was awful. I know, that some of them don't like Wlazly, but their screams were... I don't know, they shouldn't do this.

What did they scream? Tell me, tell me :D

• What did they scream? Tell me, tell me :D

I will tell you in polish, because I want to keep the sense.
    Jak Wlazły się rzucał do sędziego, to krzyczeli "Rozpłacz się, rozpłacz się". Znowu.

• Kurek plays injured?

Nawrocki could be coach in Bulgaria with this atitude :aww:

• Yeah, his joy before the match was just awesome :D 'Wooohooo Srbija!' :D :heart:
    Btw, great attack? :what:

Yup, he played injured, something with his knee. I dunno if it's very serious, but it can definitely get really serious because of Nawrocki!!! He had cramping and then Nawrocki asked him to go on the court again! :aww: He seriously wants to kill him, or he doesn't give a damn about World Cup or I dunno. Seriously if Bartek doesn't get some rest, he will be totally useless in Japan or he won't be able to move or I dunno what else.

Piotrek Nowakowski looks really nice with this hair :P Duo Tichacek-Nowakowski generally worked pretty well, but sometimes Lukas sucked a lot, but there were definitely a lot more positive actions from Lukas, his cooperation with other guys can only get better :)

Well, it's easier to criticise :P Consider the fact that he hasn't played a lot earlier, honestly he just started to play during the League, and it's still just the beginning...
    I'm not trying to defend this guy, he's not my favourite, but all he needs now is time. That's all.

About Atanasijevic... Yep. Only one attack but great :P

About Kurek... I guess it's very serious considering the fact that he grimaced in pain and left the court... I don't know how many times, but many many.

About Nawrocki. You know what? Time to hire our mafia to work and send in mission "Scare Nawrocki so much that all he wants to do is evacuate from this planet quicker than he can say 'Kurek' "

About Nowakowski. I love his new hairstyle and I love even more him playing like yesterday :love:

About Zatorski. I wouldn't say such words about him 'cause I like this guy but he sucked for a very long time. IMO he played much better in times of his playing in Częstochowa.

Unfortunately, I didn't see his performance, because a match of Bielsko was so long... ;( I lost 1st set. But I guess, that he played good.

Well, this match wasn't fantastic. Both teams were very chimerical, commentators said, that Falasca played great(when? ?( ), but it wasn't true. Of course, Wlazly was the best, but in some of moments he played like he wanted to show, that NT doesn't need him. Kurek with injury - I'm telling you - he will break himself. I know, that Skra doesn't have any other choices. But after World League he didn't have a time to rest, and now we see, that it wasn't good for him.
    Tichacek was weak. Nowakowski and Grozer saved him sometimes. This 5th set won Grozer. He had 100% in attack. Well, 32 points proves that.

Atmosphere in Skra isn't good. Relation between coach Nawrocki and players getting worse and worse.
    I was very ashamed of Resovia's fanclub. Their behavior was awful. I know, that some of them don't like Wlazly, but their screams were... I don't know, they shouldn't do this.

When? In their dreams, I would say. Or in an alternative reality. Or in the past. Or... nevermind when. For sure, not yesterday. Falasca isn't in good shape at all and it worries me.

I hope they'll kick Nawrocki out of this club, city, country and, best, from this planet.

• I will tell you in polish, because I want to keep the sense.
    Jak Wlazły się rzucał do sędziego, to krzyczeli "Rozpłacz się, rozpłacz się". Znowu.

Completely inappropriate, rude and merciless X(
    I understand that there were so many emotions and fans wanted really badly their team to be a winner and they can also not like Mariusz Wlazły but there is no good reason of such attitude. I don't like such fans.

• I will tell you in polish, because I want to keep the sense.

Aaaaa this!!! Ok, I'm a nasty person :D

RESOVIACY :heart: