Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• This year Jastrzębie will win everything. You'll see!
    I wish they could come back to their old t-shirts. Yellow-green and green-black. These are my favourite.

Old shirts are.... :heart: I miss them a lot!
    Yeah, well...everyone claims that Jastrzębski is going to make lots of suprises and I really want to believe in it. Also Resovia is aiming in the important titles...with new captain of the team- Alek Akhrem :D (he's Alek, not Olieg, period.)
    It's gonna be really, really interesting! I really can't wait for autumn! :what:

• Old shirts are.... :heart: I miss them a lot!
    Yeah, well...everyone claims that Jastrzębski is going to make lots of suprises and I really want to believe in it. Also Resovia is aiming in the important titles...with new captain of the team- Alek Akhrem :D (he's Alek, not Olieg, period.)
    It's gonna be really, really interesting! I really can't wait for autumn! :what:

Yep, I don't like Olieg. Alek sounds better.
    Resovia... Grozer and Gontariu on attack. My lovely Igła. Alek & Mika. Full team of great middle-blockers. :whistle:
    Tichacek & Dobrowolski... I wonder who will play as a first one. Tichacek, I think...

• Yep, I don't like Olieg. Alek sounds better.
    Resovia... Grozer and Gontariu on attack. My lovely Igła. Alek & Mika. Full team of great middle-blockers. :whistle:
    Tichacek & Dobrowolski... I wonder who will play as a first one. Tichacek, I think...

Tichacek! :drink: Btw, since one of our conversations about Dobrowolski and his cap I can't stop myself from thinking about it everytime when somone mentions him! :lol:
    Anyway....I really count on this team, I know that the heart of the team- Igła and Alek won't disappoint me, but I also hope other players like Bojić, Mika, Lotman will get some chances and will cope with the pressure and...pretty much everything :D

• Tichacek! :drink: Btw, since one of our conversations about Dobrowolski and his cap I can't stop myself from thinking about it everytime when somone mentions him! :lol:
    Anyway....I really count on this team, I know that the heart of the team- Igła and Alek won't disappoint me, but I also hope other players like Bojić, Mika, Lotman will get some chances and will cope with the pressure and...pretty much everything :D

Every time I see him with my mind's eyes I see him in this cap :lol:
    Don't you forget about Grozer! :P
    Lotman... We'll see. I'm not quite excited about this guy.

• Every time I see him with my mind's eyes I see him in this cap :lol:
    Don't you forget about Grozer! :P
    Lotman... We'll see. I'm not quite excited about this guy.

And your comment was great as well :obey: :lol:
    Yeah...I know what do you mean about Lotman...I'm not excited as well, but let's hope he will show some nice game in Rzeszów.
    I didn't mention Grozer, 'cause he's veeeeeeeeeeeery shaky, and he doesn't provide stable level most of the time, like Ignaczak and Alek. I mean...when he plays well, he's definitely one of the crucial players, but sometimes he gets stuck, and when it happens...well... :whistle:

• I have and I've always had a crush on our Andreas and I'm not ashamed to admit it :lol: :rolll:

You fall for the bad guys, admit it :p

• You fall for the bad guys, admit it :p

I fall for bad guys, who later turn out to be good...or at least not as bad as everyone thought! :rolll: Yes, I admit it :D

• 24.09.11 - friendly match between Jastrzębski Węgiel and Iskra Odintsovo

:heart: :heart: Hello Pavel :wavy: :heart: Hello Roberto! :wavy: :heart: You guys are always welcome in Jastrzębie!

• Have u heard? Delecta has called press conference to introduce new world-class team player. interesting hmm?

• Have u heard? Delecta has called press conference to introduce new world-class team player. interesting hmm?

You mean...Stephane Antiga? ;) Yes, very interesting :D

• Why? I don't really know... If someone ask me: in which team will Antiga play, I will never say that in Delecta. But we will see. Wika won't play in first six again, I guess 8|

• I really don't care where Stephane is going to play, I'm just happy that he decided to stay in Poland for another year :)
    Good luck, Stephane!!! :)

• Of course, Ojla, but I really hoped, that Stephane will choose the other team from Poland, but if the offers were not good...

• Why? I don't really know... If someone ask me: in which team will Antiga play, I will never say that in Delecta. But we will see. Wika won't play in first six again, I guess 8|

So I :down: I don't quite like Delecta. And I love Stefan. Why he didn't come to my lovely Częstochowa? Why? :wall:
    Wika is kinda disappearing player. If you know what I mean. He lost somewhere and can't find himself. Shame. I really like this guy.

I really don't care where Stephane is going to play, I'm just happy that he decided to stay in Poland for another year :)
    Good luck, Stephane!!! :)

Yep, I don't like his decision about club but I'm glad that he stays in Plusliga.

• So I :down: I don't quite like Delecta. And I love Stefan. Why he didn't come to my lovely Częstochowa? Why? :wall:
    Wika is kinda disappearing player. If you know what I mean. He lost somewhere and can't find himself. Shame. I really like this guy.

Exacly! I thought, that maybe Czestochowa will try to sign a contract with him, but I think, that their offer was the one from this "not concrete".

• Wika is kinda disappearing player. If you know what I mean. He lost somewhere and can't find himself. Shame. I really like this guy.

Marcin Wika used to be a pretty good player. He dropped his level a lot, but some years ago he could definitely compete for a place in basic squad. I hope he will manage to come back from a long journey, I really miss the old Marcin. He said once that he's gonna fight for his place in NT, and I'm really glad about that, when he was in his top shape, he was very valuable player and coach could count on him. Good luck, Marcin!

• Exacly! I thought, that maybe Czestochowa will try to sign a contract with him, but I think, that their offer was the one from this "not concrete".

Oh man... Częstochowa has serious problems. They don't have much money. I want them to back to their best years. It's a real bless that Murek & Fabian are still there. Damn you, Nowakowski! :hit: