Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• 25:20 Resovia. They seem to be in a really good serve disposition today. Especially Alek.

• Omg :rolll: :rolll: What the heck I was looking at? :rolll: :rolll: Sorry 25:20 for Politechnika OFC!!!
    Wishful thinking again :roll:

• Wooohooo. That's an ending! :cheesy: 28:26 in first set and Częstochowa - Lotos 1:0.
    Kamiński and his monstrous serves :obey:

• Wooohooo. That's an ending! :cheesy: 28:26 in first set and Częstochowa - Lotos 1:0.
    Kamiński and his monstrous serves :obey:

Great drama ! That is gonna be the match today...:obey:
    btw, and Wisniewski is not too bad for now, too :whistle:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• Second set similar to the first one. 26-24 for Częstochowa , which setter had some really strange decisions and operated inaccurately in a lot of situations 8| Gdansk, started more persuasive again but after that Częstochowa caught up with them ..again (:D )and kept the advantage to finish the set. A lot of serving errors for Gdansk, obviously Oivanen can't find his serving today, and on the other side Wisniewski is serving like a girl :mirror: - IMO, not much better than Mozdzonek :roll: .

Wild Wild West!

• Second set similar to the first one. 26-24 for Częstochowa , which setter had some really strange decisions and operated inaccurately in a lot of situations 8| Gdansk, started more persuasive again but after that Częstochowa caught up with them ..again (:D )and kept the advantage to finish the set. A lot of serving errors for Gdansk, obviously Oivanen can't find his serving today, and on the other side Wisniewski is serving like a girl :mirror: - IMO, not much better than Mozdzonek :roll: .

But Wiśniewski's serves usually make many troubles, believe me :whistle:

Holy holy shit! I can't watch this game all the time, I just catch up some moments and I always catch these moments in which Wiśniewski does some great moves :D No words for this guy.

Ola, I guess you're watching this match now. If you come back, I hope you'll tell me why Fabian wasn't on the court. Or at least he wasn't when I saw few moments of the game.

EDIT: Janeczek looks awful with such hairstyle. I wanted to tell that a long time ago. He can compete with Woicki and Wlazły in the contest for the worst hairstyle in Plusliga.

• Great game in defence for Częstochowa in this third set.
    MVP....Kamiński :win: What a surprise! Nobody expected it :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Great game in defence for Częstochowa in this third set.
    MVP....Kamiński :win: What a surprise! Nobody expected it :lol:

So I guess he played more than Janeczek? But Janeczek played in starting six and he played bad (again) and Kamiński changed him, right?

• Is Wlazly still with that hairstyle? :roll: In Bulgaria we say for such hairstyle combed this way that the person looks like he has been licked by a cow :lol:

So I guess he played more than Janeczek? But Janeczek played in starting six and he played bad (again) and Kamiński changed him, right?

Well, I also didn't watch all the time and actually missed the very beginning of the first set, but for sure Kaminski played most of the time, Janeczek also appeared on the court, but Kaminski just was better today. :)

Wild Wild West!

• I don't like it. Nothing about Igła. Not even a word :(

Stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=719

Nowakowski once again :thumbup: I wait for Grzesiu Kosok 'cause Perłowski and Grzyb look so poor comparing them to Piotrek.
    Alek, Marko and Gyorgy - these statistics look just fantastic :roll:

I didn't see it but my personal hero is Patrick, my second favourite Nano. 4 blocks. Awesome considering the fact how short he is :D

• Is Wlazly still with that hairstyle? :roll: In Bulgaria we say for such hairstyle combed this way that the person looks like he has been licked by a cow :lol:

:lol:
    Well, we'll see tomorrow. I call it a little bit different. He looks like "young daddy" for me. Or inspired by interview with Daniel Pliński I should change it for "young Papa" :D

• :lol:
    Well, we'll see tomorrow. I call it a little bit different. He looks like "young daddy" for me. Or inspired by interview with Daniel Pliński I should change it for "young Papa" :D

I object! :teach: In Polish NT there is a place only for one "Papa" ... :whistle: and for sure that is not princessa Wlazly, she can't mess up with Plinski :rolll: Moreover, Mariusz already has enough "nice" diminutives ^^ :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I object! :teach: In Polish NT there is a place only for one "Papa" ... :whistle: and for sure that is not princessa Wlazly, she can't mess up with Plinski :rolll: Moreover, Mariusz already has enough "nice" diminutives ^^ :lol:

Maybe you're right. He already has a nickname connected with hair. "Szampon".

• Ola, I guess you're watching this match now. If you come back, I hope you'll tell me why Fabian wasn't on the court. Or at least he wasn't when I saw few moments of the game.

Sorry, I missed whole 1st set :( When I started to watch 2nd set (from the beginning), Oczko was already setting. I dunno why Fabian was substituted by Kuba. But he had some contribution in winning this 2nd set, 'cause Kardos sent him on serve on setball, and yes, he finished this set with his serve :D Then somewhere in the middle of 3rd set Fabian came back on the court.

Olsztyn wasn't a competitive team from the beginning till the end. Sometimes- as Vasilena said they played a little more convincing, had some opportunities, but Częstochowa really quickly caught up and didn't lose this advantage till the end.

Kamiński MVP, he was clearly suprised as well :D

• Whole match, especially first two sets were weird. In first Lotos led 23-15 and Kamiński went on serve. Team got few points in a row. Double substition Oczko-Kamiński instead of Drzyzga-Janeczek were successful so they played in starting six during second and third set. In second set it was 21-16 for Tytan and later it was 23-23. In third set after equal fight until second technical time out and later Tytan took advantage. Kamiński was named MVP mainly because of these good serves in first set, spike eff. was 37%

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• To be honest, to the last moment I was expecting to hear the name of Gierczyński, just intuition I guess, but in fact Kaminski is ok, he "was shining" not all the time,but in some very decisive moments in the match.

Wild Wild West!