Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Wow, all that sounds soo great :obey: It must have been unforgettable expirience for you. :thumbsup:
    I agree with what you say about the game - setters in Jastrzebski somehow are not on the level of the other players, so maybe coach has to rethink a little bit over his selection.
    It is great you have talked with Bontje, but Aga don't tell me that you didn't try to "catch" Atanasijević as well :roll:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• What?! Kurek is overtired? What do you mean by "he's gonna be useless in Japan"?
    No! That's the last thing I want to see about volleyball!

• I don't know - this lack of "fire" and great enthusiasm was wierd:
    1) because that is Jastrzębski - their style is to be more expressive on the court, we are used to see them fighting to the end, highly motivated, always "on fire" (just remember the match against Zenit), so the attitude today wasn't really typical for them
    2) because they play against Skra - their main teaser and opponent in the biggest derby in Polish Plusliga - they must be in the mood to "eat" them along with the jersyes and not watching hopelessly - yes it is true that there are some technical obstacles like poor setting, but even this can't explain the minor atmosphere in the first two sets

About that situation with Kosyo and Klos - :rolll: what more to say? It is all because of Nawrocki's great sense for the game - he always hit the right moment and the right person, but if I have to be honest I expected him to be much more irritating today, and he was so merciful this time (just remembering the match with Resovia meaks me - :cursing: )

Ahhh that with Zibimir Barnikolov just emerged in my mind - I can't explain how it happened :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• I'm so happy for you Aga!!!! :heart: I'm glad you enjoyed it, god it reminds me those matches against France, when I got the opportunity to meet some of my favourite players and...coaches :roll:
    Wooow it sounds like your little dream came true :) You had a little conversation with one of your favourite players, got an autograph from him, awesome! Rob is definition of cuteness, really :D I can't help it, he's like a delicious cookie, I just want to eat him, especially when he's so happy after scoring points :D

Oh and I'm so proud of your attitude, girl. I mean, when you shouted: 'look at your setters' :heart: Exactly! Setters are the main creators of the game, and our attack depends also on them! Great answer! Ouch, my face hurts because of smiling :rolll: It was a real pleasure to read your post :) I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

• Wow, all that sounds soo great :obey: It must have been unforgettable expirience for you. :thumbsup:
    I agree with what you say about the game - setters in Jastrzebski somehow are not on the level of the other players, so maybe coach has to rethink a little bit over his selection.
    It is great you have talked with Bontje, but Aga don't tell me that you didn't try to "catch" Atanasijević as well :roll:

Unfortunately, Atanasijevic is injured and he went to Serbia :( Yeah, Rob is really nice person to talk, he's so enjoybale to his fans :roll: He gave me big autograph on t-shirt, which I bought... Great person.

I'm so happy for you Aga!!!! :heart: I'm glad you enjoyed it, god it reminds me those matches against France, when I got the opportunity to meet some of my favourite players and...coaches :roll:
    Wooow it sounds like your little dream came true :) You had a little conversation with one of your favourite players, got an autograph from him, awesome! Rob is definition of cuteness, really :D I can't help it, he's like a delicious cookie, I just want to eat him, especially when he's so happy after scoring points :D

Oh and I'm so proud of your attitude, girl. I mean, when you shouted: 'look at your setters' :heart: Exactly! Setters are the main creators of the game, and our attack depends also on them! Great answer! Ouch, my face hurts because of smiling :rolll: It was a real pleasure to read your post :) I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

Yeah, I'm so happy of my conversation with Rob, his smile always makes me delighted :roll: Of course, my mum and aunt tried to catch maybe just one player from Skra, 'cause they can't speak in english, and as we know, in Skra are more Poles. All fans of Jastrzebie looked at them with evil eyes, I was pretty afraid about my family :lol: Unfortunately, they couldn't catch anybody, 'cause they escaped from the hall very quickly. Quicker were Jastrzebski's players, I wanted to talk with Kubiak, Zibi, Lasko... But just Rob, with some players, which don't interested me stayed in hall.
    Yeah, I was really angry, when people had pretensions to Rob, I have to protect my favourite players, so that's why I started to shout these words :lol:

• What?! Kurek is overtired? What do you mean by "he's gonna be useless in Japan"?
    No! That's the last thing I want to see about volleyball!

Well, bella mentioned earlier that something has happened on the warm-up and he has some pains in back, but even before that it was obvious how overtired he is :S

Zibimir Barnikolov already goes to my favourite players list :D

Ola, you know what, now with Zibimir Barnikolov in the list with fav. players and Rado Stoychev on avatr, your prifile is just getting cooler and cooler :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

• Yeah, I'm so happy of my conversation with Rob, his smile always makes me delighted :roll: Of course, my mum and aunt tried to catch maybe just one player from Skra, 'cause they can't speak in english, and as we know, in Skra are more Poles. All fans of Jastrzebie looked at them with evil eyes, I was pretty afraid about my family :lol: Unfortunately, they couldn't catch anybody, 'cause they escaped from the hall very quickly. Quicker were Jastrzebski's players, I wanted to talk with Kubiak, Zibi, Lasko... But just Rob, with some players, which don't interested me stayed in hall.
    Yeah, I was really angry, when people had pretensions to Rob, I have to protect my favourite players, so that's why I started to shout these words :lol:

Rob looks really friendly, and as I assume from your conversation with him, he really is like that, it's not just an impression :)
    Ahaha I laughed hard when you said that you were afraid about your family :lol:
    Btw, who stayed in the hall longer?

I can totally relate, I'm always defending my favourite players as well, sometimes even when they suck :D Why some people were looking at me in a really weird way, when I was shouting 'Come on Earvin' and Guillaume and Antonin :rolll: ? I wanted a nice, equal battle, plus he's one of my favourite players, so...I couldn't scream 'Earvin, please screw up your serve'.....right? :rolll:

Daaamn, this break due to World Cup will kill me. I desperately need to go to Jastrzębie, to catch Mika...and some other guys as well :D
    Or I need to wait for Jastrzębski to come to Rzeszów...but...oh heck I have to wait so long!

Well, bella mentioned earlier that something has happened on the warm-up and he has some pains in back, but even before that it was obvious how overtired he is :S

Now tell me Nawrocki isn't mental....he's mental as hell! Poor Bartek. I hope he will never share Wlazły's fate.
    I'm really afraid he will not be fully phycially ready for World Cup ;(

Ola, you know what, now with Zibimir Barnikolov in the list with fav. players and Rado Stoychev on avatr, your prifile is just getting cooler and cooler :thumbsup:

I'm so happy about that :rolll: I'm thinking about changing my avatar....but don't worry, I'm just looking for a better photo of Rado :D He will stay there for a while :D

• Rob looks really friendly, and as I assume from your conversation with him, he really is like that, it's not just an impression :)
    Ahaha I laughed hard when you said that you were afraid about your family :lol:
    Btw, who stayed in the hall longer?

I can totally relate, I'm always defending my favourite players as well, sometimes even when they suck :D Why some people were looking at me in a really weird way, when I was shouting 'Come on Earvin' and Guillaume and Antonin :rolll: ? I wanted a nice, equal battle, plus he's one of my favourite players, so...I couldn't scream 'Earvin, please screw up your serve'.....right? :rolll:

Daaamn, this break due to World Cup will kill me. I desperately need to go to Jastrzębie, to catch Mika...and some other guys as well :D
    Or I need to wait for Jastrzębski to come to Rzeszów...but...oh heck I have to wait so long!

Who stayed? You know, Bozko, Nemer, Thornton, Vinhedo...
    Yes, I had the same today, I have fav players in JW, I have fav players in Skra(yes, Karol :win: ), so I needed to support both teams 8) At the beginning I felt pretty afraid, you know, all fans of JW around me, and me, who shouting on Skra. But later I could feel more comfortable.
    I wanted to go to Jastrzebie, on match with Rzeszow, but there are no tickets, I guess.

• Who stayed? You know, Bozko, Nemer, Thornton, Vinhedo...
    Yes, I had the same today, I have fav players in JW, I have fav players in Skra(yes, Karol :win: ), so I needed to support both teams 8) At the beginning I felt pretty afraid, you know, all fans of JW around me, and me, who shouting on Skra. But later I could feel more comfortable.
    I wanted to go to Jastrzebie, on match with Rzeszow, but there are no tickets, I guess.

Bozko, Nemer, VINHEDO, THORNTON? Eeeh...not interesting at all :D

I need to check when exactly JW will come to Rzeszów, and most importantly- are there any tickets available. I HAVE to be there. I can kill, lie, cheat, but I have to be there, for god's sake.

Oh, and btw, beautiful t-shirt on your avatar, Aga :) I miss my JW/Metodi/Kadziu avatars...but Rado will stay no matter what :D

• Wow, they were only looking at you 8| I think I wouldn't have the guts to try such an experiment here in Bulgaria :D I mean I am still young and really don't feel like suiciding or something like that.. :roll:

So you are from Rzeszow, but support Jastrzębski ? Interesting :)

Now tell me Nawrocki isn't mental....he's mental as hell! Poor Bartek. I hope he will never share Wlazły's fate.
    I'm really afraid he will not be fully phycially ready for World Cup ;(

You mean that he might stop wanting to play for the NT ?
    Well, Kurek has always seemed to me more "Gruszka" type guy who would never give up , but who knows? If Mr. Nawrocki goes on treating him like that.... :wacko:

I'm so happy about that :rolll: I'm thinking about changing my avatar....but don't worry, I'm just looking for a better photo of Rado :D He will stay there for a while :D

You mean even better than this one you already have? :rolll:

Wow, it is a hard choice , cause you know - all his photos are soo calm and sweet :heart:

:lol: :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Bozko, Nemer, VINHEDO, THORNTON? Eeeh...not interesting at all :D

I need to check when exactly JW will come to Rzeszów, and most importantly- are there any tickets available. I HAVE to be there. I can kill, lie, cheat, but I have to be there, for god's sake.

Oh, and btw, beautiful t-shirt on your avatar, Aga :) I miss my JW/Metodi/Kadziu avatars...but Rado will stay no matter what :D

Ooooh, Jastrzebski comes to Rzeszow in March only... So you must wait a little bit long :(
    Yeah, I decided to put Zibi on my avatar, because he's now for me the best polish player. He's also Jastrzebski's hero, great guy and captain. Oh God, I never thought, that I will like Zibi as much as now :lol:

• Wow, they were only looking at you 8| I think I wouldn't have the guts to try such an experiment here in Bulgaria :D I mean I am still young and really don't feel like suiciding or something like that.. :roll:

So you are from Rzeszow, but support Jastrzębski ? Interesting :)

Well...people who were sitting close to me seemed to be kinda...dull. I was the wildest supporter in my row, and I was really frustrated when they were looking at me in a weird way even when I was cheering for my guys, screaming 'Polska, Polska' ,Dawać chłopaki' etc. :D
    I don't like such people, who go to watch some nice matches, but they're sitting like in a freakin' church, so calm and dull.
    Or maybe I just have ADHD.

And this girl, sitting next to me, kinda freaked out when I yelled 'Come on Earvin', she even asked me whether I have French roots :what:
    Do I need to have French roots, to cheer for France as well? I was supporting both teams, but ofc with a slightly bigger support for Polish guys :D Some people are weird :D

No, I'm not from Rzeszów :) I'm just every year on Resovia's matches :) I love Resovia and this city, it's a really great place, but I'm not even from Podkarpackie voivodeship :)
    I'm from Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski, Świętokrzyskie vovodeship. So I should support Fart Kielce as hell, since they're really close to me :D
    And I do support them, but not when they face my team :D

You mean that he might stop wanting to play for the NT ?
    Well, Kurek has always seemed to me more "Gruszka" type guy who would never give up , but who knows? If Mr. Nawrocki goes on treating him like that.... :wacko:

Well...if he will be always so exploited like now, I wouldn't be surprised hearing one day Bartek saying 'Enough, I need some rest'.
    He really is exhausted. But let's hope there won't be such a necessity.

You mean even better than this one you already have? :rolll:

Wow, it is a hard choice , cause you know - all his photos are soo calm and sweet :heart:

:lol: :lol:

Yes, I'm looking for even better pic of Rado :D And yes, it's really hard to choose something, they're all just wonderful. Just looking at them makes me feel...calm.

• Ooooh, Jastrzebski comes to Rzeszow in March only... So you must wait a little bit long :(
    Yeah, I decided to put Zibi on my avatar, because he's now for me the best polish player. He's also Jastrzebski's hero, great guy and captain. Oh God, I never thought, that I will like Zibi as much as now :lol:

March.................... :sos: Holy crap. Oh well...I will go anyway :D Usually when you wait for something longer than you expected, then it tastes better :D I'm sure it will :D

Yaaaay, great to see Zibi/Zibimir/Vladimir among your fav. players :) Now, when you're encouraged to Zibi, I need to work on Vasilena a little bit :D

• March.................... :sos: Holy crap. Oh well...I will go anyway :D Usually when you wait for something longer than you expected, then it tastes better :D I'm sure it will :D

Yaaaay, great to see Zibi/Zibimir/Vladimir among your fav. players :) Now, when you're encouraged to Zibi, I need to work on Vasilena a little bit :D

I know this feeling :) I almost started to cry, when I saw Bontje, etc.
    I think, that's a matter of time :lol: You know, your work on Vasilena. With Kadziewicz succeeded :thumbsup:

• March.................... :sos: Holy crap. Oh well...I will go anyway :D Usually when you wait for something longer than you expected, then it tastes better :D I'm sure it will :D

You are soo lucky .. you have to wait only for March and I have to wait for May ! :teach: Can you imagine how I feel? :D

Girl..., about the last thing you wrote - don't even think of it :lol: If you want me with some crazy Zibi - avatar , you are gonna have to wait a long long time :whistle:....., something like...never, you know :D
    Actually there is one chance - the soonest and the only possible option is next year's forum Halloween, but to be honest I would rather put Nawrocki... than Zibi! :heart:

Edit: Aga, for Kadziewicz it came neturally and plus I have never hated him :mirror: Just our discussion and good memories inspired me to do it :D

BTW, any statements after the match already? I am just curious to know

Wild Wild West!

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• I know this feeling :) I almost started to cry, when I saw Bontje, etc.
    I think, that's a matter of time :lol: You know, your work on Vasilena. With Kadziewicz succeeded :thumbsup:

Yeah, I know how you felt :) It's always so great, when they come to you, talk, snap some pics together and stuff.

Kadziewicz in JW shirt! :D Well...I think Vasilena has always kinda liked Łukasz a little bit, lately it just exploded :D
    We will work on her, soon she will have Zibimir on her avatar :D ahaha (now I imagine she's saying 'No way, never!' :lol: )

• Edit: Aga, for Kadziewicz it came neturally and plus I have never hated him :mirror: Just our discussion and good memories inspired me to do it :D

I should ask know, that you hate or hated Zibi?
    Honestly, I never liked Zibi. But my feelings and opinions were changed, after 2011's World League. In moment, when Zibi get injury in Final Eight and was, sorry for this word, fucking angry and sad. I opened my mouth and was in shock. He impressed me so much.

• I should ask know, that you hate or hated Zibi?
    Honestly, I never liked Zibi. But my feelings and opinions were changed, after 2011's World League. In moment, when Zibi get injury in Final Eight and was, sorry for this word, fucking angry and sad. I opened my mouth and was in shock. He impressed me so much.

Well, actually "hate" is too extreme word and I don't use it even for people who I know perfectly well, and what about people who I even don't know. I will say that before some time I really, very strongly disliked Bartman - couldn't stand him let's say, while now I just dislike him :D As I said before I cannot even explain the reason why I do not like him, it is just some antipathy. But that negative feeling about him does not influence on my opinion for him as a player and when he deserves I aways pay tribute to him. For the situation in WL 2011 I really felt great compassion for Bartman because he had a great pain - I will never forget his face, but that could not erase my antipathy as general.
    As for Kadziewicz, like Ola said, things are on the contrary - I have had some sympathy for him obviously. But as for the part with Jastrjebski t-shirt - it wasn't on purpose, I paid attention only today, before that I haven't noticed it :lol:

Wild Wild West!

Edited once, last by volley super fan ().

• btw, bella , your little samurai also appeared on the court for a moment - specially for you :D

Vasilena, you're brilliant, girl :thumbsup: I wondered sometimes who or what he reminds me. And you're absolutely right. Bloody hell! He looks like a crazy Samurai. When I saw him today with this hopeless hairstyle AGAIN I broke down :aww: I give up, I totally give up. I wonder if anyone, ANYONE! please, in the end will have mercy on him and tell him that he causes heart attacks, panic attacks, nervous breakdowns and God only know what else :aww:

What I love about Bartman is his passion, but, how to say, he looks exhausted? That's totally wrong for him especially just before the NT training.

He didn't look exhausted. For me, he looked so... resigned? He didn't give up. He never gives up. But he just knows that his two teammates on setting postion are just useless. Paweł Rusek or even Bontje can set better when they do this :aww:

So many words about Jastrzębski, now a little bit about Skra, well...not really...I just want to say that I'm really happy that Konstantin got this opportunity to show himself (too bad due to Kurek's injury), he played really well :) Good job Cupko, you were my MVP :flower:

Konstantin surprised me a lot :roll: He was better than Winiarski today, and it's really a great praise. I can't say that he was MVP 'cause Mariusz just took possession of the court. And he wasn't a princessa, not at all. He was like a king :roll: Another moment in which I really regret we can't have Mariusz in NT.

Cupkovic also did a lot of work today and despite some mistakes he successfully replaced Kurek and contributed a lot for the victory. In the third set Nawrocki shouldn't substitute him for that serving with Klos :mad: MBs were on level, too ...nothing more to add 8)

I started to think that it's Nawrocki's favourite move. From unknown reason he thinks that Kłos' serves are good although it doesn't at all :wall:

On the other side Bartman was sooo Vlado Nikolov today to me - everytime when the camera was giving him a close plan I was thinking about that :lol: - Zibimir Barnikolov :rolll: Of course even today he wasn't far away from his usual nature - at the end of the match we saw him in an atractive attempt for suicide on the net in a fit of nerves. :roll:

You made me love you even stronger :obey: First, "samurai", then this. You're just unbelievable :D

When I saw Zibi on your avatar I was like: "Someone here felt in love with Zibi... :whistle: ". Why it doesn't surprise me? :D This guy makes me shiver from TV screen and what to say about seeing him live... He has such internal POWER. It can be felt by everyone being close to him. His emotions and feelings are almost palpable. I never stop to be enchanted by him :roll:
    Watching this match and seeing Bontje more in action than in last matches I thought: "Aga is so happy in this moment, for sure!" and I was smiling like a crazy :D 'Cause seriously today was "a little bit more Rob" than earlier. Less shining star Russell, unfortunately... Anyway, I'm glad that you had a chance to talk with your favorite. It's an unforgetable moment, I know something about it :roll: I hope that your words will work in motivating way for Rob. One day when "amazing" setters of Jastrzębie will continue doing their shit job he'll tell to himself "Up there there is at least one nice girl who believes it will be better" and he'll explode on the court and BUM! he'll infect other players (with particular emphasis on Thornton and Vinhedo) with his sudden power and BANG! they'll really started to play beautiful :D You know that fans give the strength to players. Single word can help.

Well...people who were sitting close to me seemed to be kinda...dull. I was the wildest supporter in my row, and I was really frustrated when they were looking at me in a weird way even when I was cheering for my guys, screaming 'Polska, Polska' ,Dawać chłopaki' etc. :D
    I don't like such people, who go to watch some nice matches, but they're sitting like in a freakin' church, so calm and dull.
    Or maybe I just have ADHD.

I felt a need to go one day on a match with you, guys. On any match. Just together. To show some multiple power of ADHD on the audience :P

Girl..., about the last thing you wrote - don't even think it :lol: If you want me with some crazy Zibi - avatar , you are gonna wait a long long time :whistle:, something like...never, you know :D
    Actually there is one chance - the soonest and the only possible option is next year's forum Halloween, but to be honest I would rather put Nawrocki... than Zibi! :heart:

Well, actually "hate" is too extreme word and I don't use it even for people who I know perfectly well, and what about people who I even don't know. I will say that before sometime I really very strongly disliked Bartman - couldn't stand him some way, while now I just dislike him :D As I said before I cannot even explain some reason why I do not like him, it is just some antipacy. But that negative feeling about him does not influence on my opinion for him as a player and when he deserves I aways pay tribute to him. For the situation in WL 2011 I really felt great compassion for him because he had a great pain, I will never forget his face, but that could not erase my antipacy.

Never say never. You just didn't see him live. This guy is like a driving force (in polish it sounds better 'cause I say about him "motorek napędowy") :D He doesn't even has to play to be as strong part of the team as guys on the court. After match with Italians on Wagner's Memorial our guys sat on the court and they looked so devastated. They barely managed to put butts on the court and Zibi already ran to them. On crutches. Seriously. And he continued running among them, trying to cheer them up. In this moment I had an impression that he looked like a nurse among the wounded after the war. It melted my heart.