Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• raylight, awesome video! As always. And the music is just perfect, I love it :win:

People in Poland sometimes talk about Janeczek (Częstochowa) and Konarski (Delecta) in terms of NT, they're both young- Janeczek 24, Konarski 22, but will they win Andrea's recognition? Who knows, time will show....

Janeczek :lol: :lol: :lol: He's lately like a BIG joke. He played like... one? good game this season... The opening one. With Jastrzębski. And now I started to losing my patience to this guy. I've always supported him but it's just enough to me :aww: He's like a freakin' catastrophe.

• Janeczek :lol: :lol: :lol: He's lately like a BIG joke. He played like... one? good game this season... The opening one. With Jastrzębski. And now I started to losing my patience to this guy. I've always supported him but it's just enough to me :aww: He's like a freakin' catastrophe.

Exactly, Janeczek is getting worse and worse, in my opinion he should change a club in next season, because in Czestochowa he can't show anything more. He has good and bad moments, but in last matches I see much more of bad...

• Exactly, Janeczek is getting worse and worse, in my opinion he should change a club in next season, because in Czestochowa he can't show anything more. He has good and bad moments, but in last matches I see much more of bad...

The question is if any club will want him :P I don't know how changing club can help him. In Częstochowa he's a starter, he should take the chance, he's harmonious with Drzyzga so he should play better and better not worse and worse. If he don't stop being sucks he may disappear in any other club.

• Today I have pleasure to speak about 15 minutes with Aleh Akrem.
    I met Him in supermarket. If He wasn't in Asseco's dress I think I wouldn't know Him.
    He is very sympatic guy, even He showed Me His car :D

• I know, I know :lol: It wasn't my opinion, I have just presented statements of some other Polish fans, you could read a lot of comments connected with these two- Konarski and Janeczek in terms of NT.

Janeczek sucks a lot lately, too bad 'cause he used to be a real bomb. Young Konarski gains more and more attention, let's hope he will keep on improving :)

• Less than 40mins these two guys will be face-to-face, then we'll see who is better.
    I don't care about Janeczek at all, 100% of my attention towards Czetochowa goes to Fabian. I like this setter, but I like a winning team better.

• Less than 40mins these two guys will be face-to-face, then we'll see who is better.
    I don't care about Janeczek at all, 100% of my attention towards Czetochowa goes to Fabian. I like this setter, but I like a winning team better.

My attention will be divided :roll: 25% for Fabian, 25% for Wiśnia and 50% for Stefan :D
    Can't wait!

• WTF... What the F I was waiting for. Even the advertisement panels attracted more of my attention because it said nitro chemicals, something I knew, rather than how Czestochowa would lose next point, which would be out of everyone's imagination.
    The only surprise I received in this match is seeing Wika again. I haven't seen him for a long time and he reminds me that perhaps I should have paid more attention to Bydgoszcz before.

• What can I say. After this very unfortunate lose with Politechnika, Czestochowa started to play horrible. I don't know, what I should expect from this team before matches. Delecta is really good team in this year, but it doesn't mean, that they have to kick AZS's asses. Czestochowa will make some suprises, that's for sure. But I can't say how many times.

It's just good to see Wika. This player lost everything, what he had, now I see his 'big' comeback. Good!

• Shit! What happened?! :white: When I checked couple of hours ago in drhtv's program for today, it was written that the match will start in 20.00 and now I see it has started 2 hours earlier in 18.00 :wall: I switched on and what I see - instead of Delecta - Częstochowa, there is some Zorro on this channel now... :thumbdown:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Guys from Częstochowa, shame on you! My heart is bleeding now. It's getting tougher and tougher being a fan of this team.
    I complained about Dębiec in Częstochowa last year... But he's doing good job in Delecta this year. And Stańczak? DISASTER :cursing:
    Gierczyński :aww: Good for him that he had not that bad reception 'cause I would tell a few not nice words about him. About Janeczek I won't say anything. Enough is enough.

What to say about Konarski? He didn't have enough time to show himself today. This match was so short :wacko: And Konarski was overshadowed by fantastic duo Stefan & Marcin today. Great to see Stefek doing his job and Wika coming back :thumbsup: Can you see, people from Skra, what you lost letting Stefan go? He's still a monster. Nice game by Andrzej Wrona as well. Good in attack, in serve and in block. It's not his first match when he did great. And I hope not last also :)

The only surprise I received in this match is seeing Mika again. I haven't seen him for a long time and he reminds me that perhaps I should have paid more attention to Bydgoszcz before.

You mean Wika, right? ^^ 'Cause Mika is in not that club.

It's just good to see Wika. This player lost everything, what he had, now I see his 'big' comeback. Good!

I'm pleased too. Two bad seasons and now this guy has a chance to use it. MVP award totally deserved today :win:

• OMG :white: Now I was just looking to the statistics! : http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=729
    What happened into the third set? ?(

Wild Wild West!

• Marcin Wika Marcin!!! Good to see this guy showing some nice game. Haven't watched this match, but I rely on your opinion and MVP award, obviously :thumbup: Nice job Marcin, I would love to see this guy showing at least such class like he showed on Olympics for example :roll:

I'm kinda indifferent if it comes to Częstochowa or Bydgoszcz (especially Bydgoszcz), but seeing this team losing another match, especially in such way like today....makes me feel seriosuly confused about them. What the heck had happened in this 3rd set?! 25:10? Man, if they keep showing such a shitty game, Resovia will be on a good way to improve their record to 25:8, or maybe even better. Come on, Częstochowa, be yourself :S

• OMG :white: Now I was just looking to the statistics! : http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=729
    What happened into the third set? ?(

Adrian Stańczak hunted by killing serves made by guys from Delecta + enormous amount of stupid mistakes by guys from Częstochowa = heartbreaking moments for me

• Great game on block for JW for now :obey: and good defence too :thumbup:

Wild Wild West!

• Comparing Jastrzebski from first matches and now... Really impressive. This team has big future, I guess.
    I'm so sad, that I'm not on this match now. I woke up too late to buy a tickets. Shit.

Just feel sorry for Nowakowski. And Tichacek and Dobrowolski doesn't use him! It's horrible.
    Great Holmes.

• Didn't expect so fast 1st set between these both teams, but JW just killed them :obey: Very bad game of Resovia's OHs in recieving - they are really unprecise :white: and defence is also very bad.

Wild Wild West!