Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Skra is not ready to win the CL? So, when they will be ready to do this?
    In first team, in which will play, I guess: Falasca, Wlazly, Kooistra, Plinski, Winiarski, Kurek and Zatorski the all players have international experience. It's not a novice team, but squad with 4-5-stars players. Where is the problem? Maybe in the style of playing, which everyone's know?

• Skra is not ready to win the CL? So, when they will be ready to do this?
    In first team, in which will play, I guess: Falasca, Wlazly, Kooistra, Plinski, Winiarski, Kurek and Zatorski the all players have international experience. It's not a novice team, but squad with 4-5-stars players. Where is the problem? Maybe in the style of playing, which everyone's know?

This is just my opinion :)
    Yes, as I said- imo they're not ready to win CL, simply because they're not good enough. Changes don't have to include players only...imo Nawrocki is their weakest point. Maybe they should think about coach changes, not necessarily players.

• This is just my opinion :)
    Yes, as I said- imo they're not ready to win CL, simply because they're not good enough. Changes don't have to include players only...imo Nawrocki is their weakest point. Maybe they should think about coach changes, not necessary players.

Of course, Ojla, I respect your opinions, but saying that they are not ready or good to win the CL is slight exaggeration. Maybe you see this things like that, I don't, but with Nawrocki I agree. He can praise of his success, but if I were a Skra's coach I will win polish cups and championships too.

• Of course, Ojla, I respect your opinions, but saying that they are not ready or good to win the CL is slight exaggeration. Maybe you see this things like that, I don't, but with Nawrocki I agree. He can praise of his success, but if I were a Skra's coach I will win polish cups and championships too.

You know...sometimes I have a real hard time with expressing my thoughts :D
    I'm not saying that Skra will never be able to win CL, I just think they still lack something. They're always among favourites, they're able to play on a really high level with very good teams etc.etc. but if it comes to winning some European titles, they're kinda helpless...
    As I said- Nawrocki is one of their weakest points and he kinda causes another one- he's not good at motivating players. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me like he doesn't have authority among players, he doesn't know how to motivate them, or maybe he knows how to do it, but it just doesn't work... :huh:
    I'm just wondering...

• You know...sometimes I have a real hard time with expressing my thoughts :D
    I'm not saying that Skra will never be able to win CL, I just think they still lack something. They're always among favourites, they're able to play on a really high level with very good teams etc.etc. but if it comes to winning some European titles, they're kinda helpless...
    As I said- Nawrocki is one of their weakest points and he kinda causes another one- he's not good at motivating players. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me like he doesn't have authority among players, he doesn't know how to motivate them, or maybe he knows how to do it, but it just doesn't work... :huh:
    I'm just wondering...

Exactly. Sometimes it looks like Nawrocki is nobody for his players.
    But in which polish team players treats coach as an authority? Oops, a little bit of off topic - Nawrocki has the biggest problem from all coaches.

• But in which polish team players treats coach as an authority?

Czewa and Panas? :D They looked like a collective...
    Btw, I really like Panas, to me he's probably best polish coach...even though he's young.

• Czewa and Panas? :D They looked like a collective...
    Btw, I really like Panas, to me he's probably best polish coach...even though he's young.

I thought that you say Santili and Jastrzebski - that was magic.

• I thought that you say Santili and Jastrzebski - that was magic.

I thought you meant just polish coaches :D
    Czewa and Panas, besides the obvious- Roberto and Jastrzębski of course!!! ♥♥♥♥♥ Although sometimes I was really pissed with him, I really love this man, unforgetable times. 'Keep the ball high! Come on' Roberto :cheesy: Can't wait to see him and Pavel in Jastrzębie again! I have to be there!!!
    Anyway now I really hope Lorenzo will make such an amazing collective with my JW. I mean...it already looks very promising, I just hope they will grow as a team and show how amazing they are ♥

• No, no, no, not just polish coaches, but the all from our league.
    Santili and Bernardi... Well, I think, that they have very different personalities - Lorenzo is calm, not nervous. Roberto's living during the match, he's everywhere, he can say something in polish, you know... :D :D

• No, no, no, not just polish coaches, but the all from our league.
    Santili and Bernardi... Well, I think, that they have very different personalities - Lorenzo is calm, not nervous. Roberto's living during the match, he's everywhere, he can say something in polish, you know... :D :D

Oh no no no :D Lorenzo isn't so calm, he just looks so calm, but trust me he can be veeery impulsive :D
    Roberto is one and only. I remember when sometimes I felt like I can't stand him anymore as coach of our team, and sometimes I felt like I want to build him a monument or something :D So many different emotions, but overall- I've always loved him :D

• Yeah... Roberto... I hope, that we will see him again in Poland, as a coach, not as a visitor, you know. We can talk about him so many different things, but he was, in my opinion, the most charismatic coach in polish league. I will never forget flying jacket and tie :lol: :lol:

• Yeah... Roberto... I hope, that we will see him again in Poland, as a coach, not as a visitor, you know. We can talk about him so many different things, but he was, in my opinion, the most charismatic coach in polish league. I will never forget flying jacket and tie :lol: :lol:

Yes, definitely he was our most charismatic coach! Yeah, flying jacket and orange tie :D And I absolutely loved it when he was so pissed off and Grzesiu Łomacz had to calm him down somehow :lol:
    He was so different before the match and during the match.
    Before the match he was soooo nice, he was smiling, looking so friendly and stuff, and during the match.....flying jacket :lol:

• Ooooh my... I miss him! I'm gonna watch the final match from Polish Cup 2009.
    :D

Yesss, I miss him as well! Oh man watching Cup of Poland '09 probably would kill me now...no Roberto, no Pavel, no Patryk...our team looks so different now, but I love it anyway, I'll always love theeeem :D Alright, that sounds cliche I should stop.

• I hope, that after not so nice season, Jastrzebski will win something. This team looks so interesting now, I can't wait to see them on court - I will support them, because of Bontje :D And I hope again, that they will not have any problems with players, injures and substitute players.

• I hope, that after not so nice season, Jastrzebski will win something. This team looks so interesting now, I can't wait to see them on court - I will support them, because of Bontje :D And I hope again, that they will not have any problems with players, injures and substitute players.

Yes....We're obviously not favourites for any title, 'cause we all know that there is only one favourite in Poland :roll: But yeah, I hope we will manage to make some suprises. We used to have a very equal battles on a pretty good level against Skra, with theoretically weaker squad. Now we made some cool transfers, and let's hope we will be able to break Skra's hegemony :D :drink:

• I will pray to God for any suprises in this season. I really want to see the other team with gold medals in the end of league.

• I will pray to God for any suprises in this season. I really want to see the other team with gold medals in the end of league.

Michał Łasko claims that there're no unbeatable teams, we'll see what he'll say after this season :D I hope he we'll have some reasons to smile :D Ahhh I can't wait for the season to begin!!!

• Kooistra said, that he want to win everything with Skra, so... :lol: We will see.
    I think, that between Kedzierzyn, Skra, Resovia and JW will be fight for medals. I don't know which team on which place will end the season.

• Sounds like Falasca is the main reason of Skra's failure in CL etc :D lol of course I know you didn't mean this, did you? :D
    I think changing of setter wouldn't make a big deal, they're just not ready to win CL- there are plenty of better teams in Europe. Skra's biggest problem is that they really consider themselves as a possible winner of CL, but that's really not true. Or is it just me? They're always considered to be one of the favourites for final triumph in CL, but it always ends up the same way. They have never advanced to F4 from the court, they have always bought the organisation. They may be one of the best teams in Europe, but to me- not good enough to win CL, at least not now.

If Kuraś will be so insane as he is now they may kill the whole competition. This guy can win alone a match.
    Besides, time to win something big. Right, misters "shining stars" from Bełchatów?

Skra is not ready to win the CL? So, when they will be ready to do this?

When it will be the end of troubles with Mariusz Wlazły's finger.

Zatorski have an international experience? Not quite. And, in addition, since he plays in Skra he plays weaker :down: I don't know what is he doing in squad as a second libero. Wojtaszek deserve this title more.

Yes, as I said- imo they're not ready to win CL, simply because they're not good enough. Changes don't have to include players only...imo Nawrocki is their weakest point. Maybe they should think about coach changes, not necessarily players.

Nawrocki sucks :down:

I'm just wondering...

As I said, once again: Nawrocki sucks :hit:

Czewa and Panas? :D They looked like a collective...

Panas is my personal star among the couches, not only in Poland but in the world. He is such a cool guy. I loved these times when in Częstochowa was him, Zibi and Fabian - all together ^^

I thought you meant just polish coaches :D
    Czewa and Panas, besides the obvious- Roberto and Jastrzębski of course!!! ♥♥♥♥♥ Although sometimes I was really pissed with him, I really love this man, unforgetable times. 'Keep the ball high! Come on' Roberto :cheesy: Can't wait to see him and Pavel in Jastrzębie again! I have to be there!!!
    Anyway now I really hope Lorenzo will make such an amazing collective with my JW. I mean...it already looks very promising, I just hope they will grow as a team and show how amazing they are ♥

Roberto was crazy but I also started to like Lorenzo very much. I have a faith on him.

Oh no no no :D Lorenzo isn't so calm, he just looks so calm, but trust me he can be veeery impulsive :D
    Roberto is one and only. I remember when sometimes I felt like I can't stand him anymore as coach of our team, and sometimes I felt like I want to build him a monument or something :D So many different emotions, but overall- I've always loved him :D

I agree! I agree! :thumbsup:

I hope, that after not so nice season, Jastrzebski will win something. This team looks so interesting now, I can't wait to see them on court - I will support them, because of Bontje :D And I hope again, that they will not have any problems with players, injures and substitute players.

Jastrzębie will win something, for sure, and even more ;)

Yes....We're obviously not favourites for any title, 'cause we all know that there is only one favourite in Poland :roll: But yeah, I hope we will manage to make some suprises. We used to have a very equal battles on a pretty good level against Skra, with theoretically weaker squad. Now we made some cool transfers, and let's hope we will be able to break Skra's hegemony :D :drink:

Time to change it :whistle: Which club if not Jastrzębie? They showed in Polish Cup 2009. In total, they showed damn good game in this season. Season 2009/2010 waw insane. Not only for Jastrzębie.

Kooistra said, that he want to win everything with Skra, so... :lol: We will see.
    I think, that between Kedzierzyn, Skra, Resovia and JW will be fight for medals. I don't know which team on which place will end the season.

There is still Częstochowa. Please, don't despise them :P