Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Don't players of Czestochowa know that they have to receive the ball? :white:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• This scene is very similar to their loss to Bydgoszcz, 13-25 in the 3rd set.
    I dislike their libero very much.

This "receiving" of him now in the 3 set (15-10) was just amazingly funny :lol:

Wild Wild West!

• Aw... so far this match makes me feel sick. Has anyone counted how many balls did Czestochowa guys served IN?
    Fabian is the only reason why I kept an eye on this team, really.
    If only he would go to Belchatow after Falasca ends his contract.

• I'm happy for Jastrzębie and sad for Częstochowa. My team is in a deep dark hole since this massacre against Politechnika. The worst season I remember so far. Watching such playing is for me like a TORTURE. And this Gierczyński :cursing: He plays like a retired grandpa. Now, I'm happy that Pesho left Częstochowa. It could be the lost year for him if he stayed.

Luckily, Jastrzębie wiped my tears. I'm satisfied with Brian's performance. He didn't sucks as usually. Honestly, I would give him MVP award for today. For encouragement :D Great Russell, nice Bontje (Lorenzo should let him play to the end IMO), Kubi the killer in a block :D and that bomb-serve in the end of first set, holy crap! :obey:

stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=737

Fart Kielce - ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 0:3
    Farciarze didn't manage to win any set. It's a pity.

stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=872

BTW I see that two of executors on OPP position - I mean Nilsson and Oivanen - are not so great, lately... :S

• 'Hej Jastrzębie, hej Jastrzębie, heja, heja, hej Jastrzębie' :whistle:

3:0 what an easy win! Yes, I know that Częstochowa is in a really pathetic shape lately, but I have really expected a little more equal battle! It was an ignominious defeat!!! AZS didn't put up any fight at all, shame! :S

They started pretty well, or should I say we had moments of deconcetration, but luckliy we managed to catch up later. It was good to see Rob in the starting lineup again :thumbup: He even made some points with his serve :D
    Lack of Vinhedo wasn't so noticable, 'cause Thornton was doing pretty good job, no mistakes, solid game, that's enough. He was coping pretty well with some tough situations, nice set with one hand to Mika :thumbup:
    Really boring set, just like whole match. What better way to to finish a set than with an ace? Bravo, Misiek Kubiak :thumbsup:

Coming to this 2nd set, we started really focused. And Częstochowa kept sucking. AZS had lots of problems with our serve, we used their bad reception and kept blocking their attacks. 7:0 wow, we trashed them so bad.
    Czewa continued making mistakes, we continued blocking, executing counter attacks generally continued doing good job :D
    Janeczek who used to suck lately a lot, was the most solid player of Częstochowa.

3rd set started pretty equally, but it didn't really uplifted guys from Częstochowa in any way. They kept playing pathetic game, no fighting spirit at all. Lorenzo kept some bench players on the court, besides Mika, who got MVP award again. Good job Mika, another solid match :rose:

Nice match for the end of 2011, Jastrzębie :flower: Hopefully next season will be full of excitment for us! Thanks guys :heart:

• Coming to this 2nd set, we started really focused. And Częstochowa kept sucking. AZS had lots of problems with our serve, we used their bad reception and kept blocking their attacks. 7:0 wow, we trashed them so bad.

And the second set with the result 7:0 ultimately finished me off...

• I'm so angry, that Bontje 'couldn't' play more, I just wanna know what was the reason of his absence in II and III set. I'm dissapointed, 'cause most of fans think, that he's weak player and can't find himself in Jastrzebie. I don't know why Bernardi started to change all players. Who knows, Vinhedo may not back fast and Thornton will have to play more. His cooperation between Kubiak, Bartman, Lasko looked really nice(I was also happy, that he gave some balls to Bontje, 'cause Vinhedo is not doing it often), but it can looks much better, if he will have a chance to play with them in matches like this, with AZS. It was really nice to watch Jastrzebski like today, I should add, that AGAIN. BIG CONGRATS, NEIGHBOURS!
    I wonder, that Drzyzga could change something today, maybe with him AZS would play better, I don't know. AZS is like a rollercoaster, they can play fantastic, but in the next match they can be like second-league team, without anything good. Strange.

I'm so happy, that ZAKsa won, especially, that they were without Zagumny(I'm asking why). Patryk is still injured, God, I'm afraid, that he won't back to good shape fast.
    I don't wanna be nasty, but I guess, that a boss of Fart Kielce is losing his patience to Wagner. Hehe, it will be really funny, if he will lose his job AGAIN :lol: I'm just waiting for this, 'cause after some good matches at the beginning of season Fart doesn't show anything. Everything looks like Wagner is doing his best. In Bielsko(I will always remember), Czestochowa was the same - amazing, let's say, 6 matches and then... One, big shit.

• I'm so angry, that Bontje 'couldn't' play more, I just wanna know what was the reason of his absence in II and III set. I'm dissapointed, 'cause most of fans think, that he's weak player and can't find himself in Jastrzebie. I don't know why Bernardi started to change all players. Who knows, Vinhedo may not back fast and Thornton will have to play more.

Naaaah, I'm sure a lot of people consider Rob as a good player, who had some tough times with finding himself in Jastrzębski, but now it's getting better and better :)

I guess Lorenzo started to make some substitutions simply because of the score :D Częstochowa wasn't a competitive team today, so Lollo decided to give some chances to bench players....some of them didn't use them at all, I mean Nemer ofc :roll:

Vinhedo will be out from next two matches, that's for sure. Then everything will depend on his health and shape. The positive thing is that he finally started practising a little bit, so he should come back soon :)

I don't wanna be nasty, but I guess, that a boss of Fart Kielce is losing his patience to Wagner.

No way 8o :whistle:

• Naaaah, I'm sure a lot of people consider Rob as a good player, who had some tough times with finding himself in Jastrzębski, but now it's getting better and better :)

Yeah, he's getting better, but in one time, in one match he can prove it everyone. You know, after his two spikes and amazing blocks in 1st set I started to dream, that Jastrzebski will win and he will get the MVP(what a shame :lol: ). After these bad words, which I've heard when I was in Jastrzebie on match with Skra I just want to kick in the ass all these 'fans'. I'm sure, that they are suprised now, that this dutch guy can play like this 8o :pinch:

No way 8o :whistle:

Yeah, just need to wait for official message :)

• Yeah, he's getting better, but in one time, in one match he can prove it everyone. You know, after his two spikes and amazing blocks in 1st set I started to dream, that Jastrzebski will win and he will get the MVP(what a shame :lol: ). After these bad words, which I've heard when I was in Jastrzebie on match with Skra I just want to kick in the ass all these 'fans'. I'm sure, that they are suprised now, that this dutch guy can play like this 8o :pinch:

He can play even better, and we both know it very well :) 2012 will be better :rose: Jastrzębski will take cup of Poland, Championship of Poland, and Rob will get best blocker award :D

• He can play even better, and we both know it very well :) 2012 will be better :rose: Jastrzębski will take cup of Poland, Championship of Poland, and Rob will get best blocker award :D

Can I change these plans a little bit? Jastrzebski will take Cup, ZAKsa will take champion. Now I can agree, totally! :woohoo: :cheesy:

• Hm, I didn't know that Rob Bontje is actually Johannes Bontje :P

'Hej Jastrzębie, hej Jastrzębie, heja, heja, hej Jastrzębie' :whistle:

3:0 what an easy win! Yes, I know that Częstochowa is in a really pathetic shape lately, but I have really expected a little more equal battle! It was an ignominious defeat!!! AZS didn't put up any fight at all, shame! :S

Exactly, Czestochowa has built a solid name and I also expected more in this match - especially in the 2nd set they were totally unable to oppose JSW, poor sight...
    Jastrzębski dominated during the whole match - no intrigue, but a positive thing to me is that we had the oportunity to see actually what this team really can when setter plays on level, they showed it already with Vinhedo in the match with Resovia and now once again with Thornton. Wish them to go on the same way :thumbup:

Does anyone know how tall is and how much weigh Janeczek? Cause he seems to me a little bit not slim enough :roll: I don't mean fat but... It's hard actually for me to judge right, cause he was dressed in black, but still seemed suspisious to me.

This time I'm absolutely sure I saw Milena Sadurek in the hall. I guess she's maybe a fan of JSW ^^

And at the end I just want to say that I like the name Oczko :lol: :thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

• Can I change these plans a little bit? Jastrzebski will take Cup, ZAKsa will take champion. Now I can agree, totally! :woohoo: :cheesy:

Girls, I love you and don't want to break your dreams but...why don't you chill out? :D My Skra is gonna take all! :heart: :cup:

Wild Wild West!

• MY MUM LOVES YOU - it's official.

Oh, so she's a Skra fan, too? 8o Well, obviously we are kindred spirits, so you can tell her that I LOVE HER, too - it's official! :thumbsup: :rose:

Wild Wild West!

• Can I change these plans a little bit? Jastrzebski will take Cup, ZAKsa will take champion. Now I can agree, totally! :woohoo: :cheesy:

I didn't know that you're such a big fan of ZAKSA, Aga :lol:

Does anyone know how tall is and how much weigh Janeczek? Cause he seems to me a little bit not slim enough :roll: I don't mean fat but... It's hard actually for me to judge right, cause he was dressed in black, but still seemed suspisious to me.

In a first match of AZS Częstochowa in this season (against Jastrzębie) Irek and Jurek talked a lot about new Janeczek's shapes. 'Cause after the break he came back... well, BIGGER :D But from what I know it's all pure muscles. It's a pity that Bartek after hard work at the gym (I think so) didn't become a better player. (To be precise, he's worse than ever before). Answering your question wikipedia says that he has 198cm, 85kg (in which I don't believe, to be honest) and he has quite impressive jump - 352cm.

This time I'm absolutely sure I saw Milena Sadurek in the hall. I guess she's maybe a fan of JSW ^^

That's right. She was together with Joasia Kaczor.

And at the end I just want to say that I like the name Oczko :lol: :thumbsup:

I like it too ^^

Hahhahaaha, my God, it just unbelievable. I love it. Maybe they should add CORNELIUS(or something like this) to that? It would looks cool :lol:

Girls, you really didn't know that? :D Johannes sounds cool, btw.

Girls, I love you and don't want to break your dreams but...why don't you chill out? :D My Skra is gonna take all! :heart: :cup:

May I interrupt you? Jastrzębie will take a Cup of Poland, Resovia will be a Champion (I want them back in Champions League) and (I strongly believe) that Częstochowa will be at least on 8 place because bottom two teams sounds like a horror.

EDIT. MVP of the match Fart - ZAKSA is Antonin "Antek" Rouzier :D

• In a first match of AZS Częstochowa in this season (against Jastrzębie) Irek and Jurek talked a lot about new Janeczek's shapes. 'Cause after the break he came back... well, BIGGER :D But from what I know it's all pure muscles. It's a pity that Bartek after hard work at the gym (I think so) didn't become a better player. (To be precise, he's worse than ever before). Answering your question wikipedia says that he has 198cm, 85kg (in which I don't believe, to be honest) and he has quite impressive jump - 352cm.

Haha, I don't beleive it, too - 85 kg - no way! Ok, for example If I am not wrong,Wlazly is 194cm and 80kg, and he's slim, so looking at Janeczek...no way. Yes, he has a "full" round face and his hairstyle contributes, too to look fatty, but it's obvious that it's not only that. Even if it is all pure muscles, his figure doesn't look "volleyball" to me.

Girls, you really didn't know that? :D Johannes sounds cool, btw.

I really didn't :tzz:

May I interrupt you?

NO! :lol:

Wild Wild West!