Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• ZAKSA Kedzierzyn-Koźle- Skra Bełchatów 1:3 (25:23, 22:25, 25:27, 27:29), MVP: Daniel Pliński,
    STATS: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=743
    ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle: Zagumny, Rouzier, Samica, Ruciak, Kaźmierczak, Gladyr, Gacek(l) oraz Pilarz, Witczak, Warda
    PGE Skra Bełchatów: Wlazły, Pliński, Kurek, Falasca, Winiarski, Możdżonek, Zatorski(l) oraz Woicki, Kłos

Very weird match. Some clever and inteligent person said in the past, that it's not important how is your beginning - the most important is the end. I think, that it's a good words for Skra's game. This match, in their performance was really different in some moments, they could play amazing and then they started to play bad. Kurek had a very good day in service - I couldn't believe, that he can serve in this way. It was shocking! Wlazly like always - the leader, maybe he wasn't so good today, but this ace at the end of match was perfect. This MVP for Plinski was a little bit not deserved, I think, that Kurek should get it - for serves and amazing pipes.
    If we are looking for the scores not to 25 point, but to 20 or 21 ZAKsa should win this match easy. I don't know what happened with them at the end of each other set. Reception became veeery weak, Zagumny had to set to Rouzier - by the way, nice match by Antonin. Not so nice match in his friend's performance. Samica made some nice spikes, but he wasn't so good like we had a chance to see him many times. Zagumny? Not nice. He still can just shout at the other, but when he makes a mistake his friends from team just say, that it's alright.

This match could be much better without these faults on service. A level of this match was nice. Skra is the leader, we waited for this so long :pinch:

• Zaksa should have won this

• Does someone have link for AZS Częstochowa - AZS Olsztyn? It starts in ten minutes and I can't find anything :C

• Finally, my guys from Częstochowa decided to get out of this black hole!

AZS Częstochowa - AZS Olsztyn 3:1
    (25:21, 25:16, 24:26, 25:14)
    AZS Częstochowa: Gierczyński (8 ), Murek (8 ), Drzyzga (4), Janeczek (22), Wiśniewski (16), Sobala (7), Stańczak and Kamiński (2), Hebda (4), Oczko
    AZS Olsztyn: Hernan (2), Ferens (13), Gunia (4), Kadziewicz (6), Siezieniewski (8 ), Krzysiek (5), Mierzejewski and Stelmach, Łukasik, Mariański, Winnik (11)
    http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=741

Fabian & Wiśnia - MONSTER-DUO :obey: Fabian got MVP award, absolutely deserved, and Wiśnia was a good candidate for it too. Amazing cooperation between those two. If I was worried that Fabian after this injury is a little out of shape - all worries have gone now. And Janeczek wasn't as hopeless as he used to be in this season... it gave me a new hope, I can't stop humming a tune from "Star Wars"... Guys from Częstochowa jumped up on 6th place in table :D

Olsztyn was rather poor in attack. Dawid Gunia was the brightest spot of his team, i think. Plus bonus-smile because of Kadziu's ace and blocks (and all of his attitude on the court :D )

So, after today, I'm sattisfied.

This MVP for Plinski was a little bit not deserved, I think, that Kurek should get it - for serves and amazing pipes.

I think it's deserved. For me, there were three candidates for this award: Kurek, Pliński or Wlazły. Daniel took it and I think it's ok :)
    I made a good decision to watch a replay of this match 'cause it was worth it. Absolutely :P Besides an enormous number of bad serves, the match was interesting in every aspect. At the beginning, I couldn't focus on the game because Samik's hairstyle rocked the world :D Except that, I just adore a relation between Samik & Guma, they're awesome :thumbsup: Plus, Cupko and Samik - heroes of the last action, this first guy got a yellow card because of his, hmmm... extremely vigorous reaction and the second didn't get a yellow card what pissed Mariusz Wlazły and then he finished off guys from Zaksa city with his serve. Priceless :rolll:
    Możdżon & Pliński - great job on the middle, as well as Jurek Gladyr on the other side (dude, 100% effectiveness in attack!).
    I was positively surprised with Kurek's serves too. And he was great in other elements as well, including defense. Pure pleasure to watch!
    Skra was a master of the endings, in this match. All of the guys put their heart to the game - that's pretty powerful. If they could play like that more often... I mean - all together.

Btw. disco-polo in the hall during the time-outs... please, someone shot me down :rolll:

• I think it's deserved. For me, there were three candidates for this award: Kurek, Pliński or Wlazły. Daniel took it and I think it's ok :)
    I made a good decision to watch a replay of this match 'cause it was worth it. Absolutely :P Besides an enormous number of bad serves, the match was interesting in every aspect. At the beginning, I couldn't focus on the game because Samik's hairstyle rocked the world :D Except that, I just adore a relation between Samik & Guma, they're awesome :thumbsup: Plus, Cupko and Samik - heroes of the last action, this first guy got a yellow card because of his, hmmm... extremely vigorous reaction and the second didn't get a yellow card what pissed Mariusz Wlazły and then he finished off guys from Zaksa city with his serve. Priceless :rolll:
    Możdżon & Pliński - great job on the middle, as well as Jurek Gladyr on the other side (dude, 100% effectiveness in attack!).
    I was positively surprised with Kurek's serves too. And he was great in other elements as well, including defense. Pure pleasure to watch!
    Skra was a master of the endings, in this match. All of the guys put their heart to the game - that's pretty powerful. If they could play like that more often... I mean - all together.

Btw. disco-polo in the hall during the time-outs... please, someone shot me down :rolll:

First of all - I have nothing to Plinski, he can get all awards in all matches. For me he wasn't so visible in this match. I think, that Bartek should ge this award, 'cause the same fantastic day in serve can never happen again :lol:
    Thank you so much, that you said about this yellow card for Skra, because I didn't know why they got it :lol: Well, it's hard to say, in which situation referee should show yellow card, 'cause positive reaction by player in bench, honestly not deserved for some punishments, if we'll compare it with Samica's situation... The question is what did he say? :lol: Some shits in french language.
    Referee's reaction were really suprising, maybe they watched a match in Tours and learn something :D

• ZAKSA Kedzierzyn-Koźle- Skra Bełchatów 1:3 (25:23, 22:25, 25:27, 27:29), MVP: Daniel Pliński,
    STATS: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=743
    ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle: Zagumny, Rouzier, Samica, Ruciak, Kaźmierczak, Gladyr, Gacek(l) oraz Pilarz, Witczak, Warda
    PGE Skra Bełchatów: Wlazły, Pliński, Kurek, Falasca, Winiarski, Możdżonek, Zatorski(l) oraz Woicki, Kłos

Ahhh, I'm still mad that I missed this one - it seems from the result that it was a tough match, but anyway, I am sooo glad with Skra's victory - cosidering that ZAKsa have very strong season for now and are one of the main opponents of them this year, that was an important win :win:
    I haven't watched the match, but at least from the stats it looks like Plinski is a good choice for MVP, well done on Kurek and Wlazly, too :thumbup:
    I can see that Kooistra was somewhere "in the zone" ... again :sleeping:

Finally, my guys from Częstochowa decided to get out of this black hole!

AZS Częstochowa - AZS Olsztyn 3:1
    (25:21, 25:16, 24:26, 25:14)
    AZS Częstochowa: Gierczyński (8 ), Murek (8 ), Drzyzga (4), Janeczek (22), Wiśniewski (16), Sobala (7), Stańczak and Kamiński (2), Hebda (4), Oczko
    AZS Olsztyn: Hernan (2), Ferens (13), Gunia (4), Kadziewicz (6), Siezieniewski (8 ), Krzysiek (5), Mierzejewski and Stelmach, Łukasik, Mariański, Winnik (11)
    http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=741

Only Lotos are worse positioned than Olsztyn in the temporary ranking for now :white: ... is Yudin still injured? :S

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• I can see that Kooistra was somewhere "in the zone" ... again :sleeping:

Oh, please, don't say anything about that... His absence pissed me off, I'm just ready to call to Nawrocki and ask him about this situation. I knew, that Nawrocki didn't want Kooistra in his team, and his transfer wasn't related with coach's needs. I said some months ago that Nawrocki will not change his plans and ideas for this team in which there is no Wytze. And this poor dutch guy have to pay for this.

• First of all - I have nothing to Plinski, he can get all awards in all matches. For me he wasn't so visible in this match. I think, that Bartek should ge this award, 'cause the same fantastic day in serve can never happen again :lol:

Really? Seriously, I heard a commentator shouting "Daniel Pliński!" almost all the time when he didn't say "Bartek Kurek!" or "Mariusz Wlazły!" :D

Only Lotos are worse positioned than Olsztyn in the temporary ranking for now :white: ... is Yudin still injured? :S

Yep, he is. I miss him a lot ;(

Here you have Kadziu talking about missing players, problems connected with that and giving vent to frustration - in funny way, as always :lol: There are Wiśniewski, Janeczek and Ferens talking as well, but just listen to Kadziu :rolll:
    http://www.plusligatv.pl/AZS-Czestochowa-AZS-Olsztyn.html
    About this yesterday's defeat against Częstochowa: "It hurts us... It hurts us because not only we do not look well physically, some such shitty neuter (in polish "jacyś tacy sracy nijacy" sounds much more funny :rolll: ), a few broken and now also Paweł Siezieniewski twisted his leg, half of the match he stood on the one leg... soon we will have to look for the people on the bus stop near the Urania (it's a hall in Olsztyn) to be able to train"

Smashing :rolll: I'm going to Olsztyn for recruitment on the bus stop :D

• Get another Bulgarian players from our championship, please!

No problem. I'll call Olsztyn's president, so Metodi will have a nice company :D Who do you recommend? :D

• No problem. I'll call Olsztyn's president, so Metodi will have a nice company :D Who do you recommend? :D

Simeon Aleksandrov, Zlatan Yordanov from OH, Svetoslav Gotsev from MB and Dobri Dimitrov as setter :drink:

I hoped for Valentin in Plusliga but I guess that president of AZS Olsztyn is sleeping :sleeping: so Kadziu decided to take matters into his own hands and recruit people from the bus stop :D

• Bartek to be the MVP? Nay. Yes he did wonderful job in serving (btw on the other side ZAKsa receivers sucked that night), but he also made several unexpected receiving faults. Since some of them are at critical moments, I don't think he was of the most value in that match.

I think the most lovely moment in that match was in the fourth set, Wlazly smashed Zagumny's face and hit him down, when Wlazly immediately rushed to Zagumny to find if he was fine. It's very sweet.

bella: Zagumny really complained about his teammates? I didn't see that.

• bella: Zagumny really complained about his teammates? I didn't see that.

I don't know if I correctly caught what you meant... You asked about Zagumny shouting at his teammates not complaining, right? I guess that toray wrote something about that. 'Cause if you meant that he shouted at them so I would say it's normal if it comes to Guma :D He rather don't shout at Samik 'cause they love each other too much :lol:

• Fantastic four before the weekend of the truth :D Jest moc

I have a heartbreaking news: Samik twisted his ankle and he's out of the finals ;( Couldn't be worse for Zaksa...

My predictions about big final in Cup of Poland is: Jastrzębie vs Resovia.

• First time I can't say which team will win this Cup. It's really hard to choose, 'cause Jastrzebski is playing sometimes great, sometimes bad. Skra is the favorite of experts. ZAKsa has a big problem with Samica, so it could be the reason of lost. Resovia can motivate themselves in matches with Skra, but not always. When it is important match, for example Polish Cup they have a full of everything in their pants :D
    I don't want to be disappointed of this matches's level, it's not really important for me who will be in the final, who will be the winner. I just want to watch good matches, because a year ago Polish Cup was really boring. I'm just sad, that ZAKsa and Jastrzebski can't play in final, together.

• Simeon Aleksandrov, Zlatan Yordanov from OH, Svetoslav Gotsev from MB and Dobri Dimitrov as setter :drink:

I've heard some good things about Aleksandrov and Gotsev, so they're definitely welcome in Poland :D

Fantastic four before the weekend of the truth :D Jest moc

I have a heartbreaking news: Samik twisted his ankle and he's out of the finals ;( Couldn't be worse for Zaksa...

My predictions about big final in Cup of Poland is: Jastrzębie vs Resovia.

Guma wins it as usual.

I don't get the thing with Guillaume. I mean...I don't get it...yet.

Is Jastrzębski-Resovia just a wishful thinking, or you seriously mean it? I could understand my guys, but Resovia? :S Skra in the final for sure, second place in the final- Jastrzębski or Zaksa. That's my opinion, but everyone has rights for their own, so I respect yours, well generally it would be awesome not to have Skra in the final, waaay more exctiting, not that I don't like them or something, but you know what I mean, not having Skra in the final of any even (besides CL :D ) is always a huge surprise and lots of emotions :D