Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Delecta Bydgoszcz - Skra Bełchatów is on and first set for Skra after neverending set (31:33)

Falasca, have a mercy! Such errors make me want to kill someone :cursing:

And I don't know what is with that challenge system! :what: Or second referee is blind. 'Cause Kłos touched the net, for sure. Totally unfair. totally!

Siltala is a MONSTER lately. He just has appeared on the court and has sended two bomb serves making that Winiarski and Bąkiewicz almost collided.

Btw. Kurek must really love socks borrowed from Zibi. Anyway, I see that he's ok so I guess that I can oficially deny rumors saying that he partied in some club in my town last night
    :lol:

• Jastrzebie lost. I've read, that if Malinowski(!) won't play so good they could lose in much worse way. This team with Nemer and Bozko(this couple is so shitty) doesn't have a chance to be in top TOP. And especially without Lasko(but I would say again, that Mateusz is doing very well). I wish them a lot of luck - they need it.

• Holy shit. When I saw the result in a tie-break of the match Jastrzębski - Fart I thought I get heart attack :sos: 3:11? Mercy, please... Then Jastrzębie started to fight back and to the end I was looking at the table with the live results with heart beating like crazy. It's so sad that they didn't make it... Łasko is needed. Even though Malinowski plays pretty good what makes me a little consoled.
    No idea what they're going to do now when they have to face Skra, Resovia and Zaksa... Scary as hell. Łasko will be back but not Bartman (possibly for match with Zaksa only) :S

Jastrzębski Węgiel - Fart Kielce 2:3 (25:21, 21:25, 25:23, 19:25, 11:15)
    MVP: Michał Kozłowski
    stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=760

Indykpol AZS Olsztyn - Lotos Trefl Gdańsk 1:3 (21:25, 20:25, 25:21, 20:25)
    MVP: Grzegorz Łomacz
    stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=759

Olsztyn is sometimes so hopeless... :aww:

AZS Politechnika Warszawa - Zaksa Kędzierzyn - Koźle 0:3 (21:25, 17:25, 16:25)
    MVP: Paweł Zagumny
    stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=762

Zaksa still with one MB and still mercilessly beating Politechnika.

AZS Częstochowa - Asseco Resovia Rzeszów 0:3 (16:25, 19:25, 18:25)
    MVP: Lukas Tichacek
    stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=763

Częstochowa continues to depressing me and make my heart bleeding
    But the good news is Kosok finally in starting six and playing good.

Delecta Bydgoszcz - Skra Bełchatów 0:3 (31:33, 16:25, 17:25)
    MVP: Bartosz Kurek
    stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=761

As I had thought, after this looong and lost first set for Delecta was game over. They totally collapsed.
    I have never suspected that one day I will say that but... Karol Kłos impressed me today and for the first time I at least thought about giving him MVP. Seriously. What doesn't mean that Bartek didn't deserve 'cause he did.

I'm kinda disappointed. Weird day, weird matches. All of the hosts of today's matches lost. In an awful way, to add.
    Four setters with MVP awards and only one OH - a raisin in this company. No chance for Falasca to get MVP for such playing, sorry, no chance... :whistle:

• I'm getting tired of the challenge system. Such system needs a serious formula or I won't expect it on an international tournament. What pissed me off was after Konarski got blocked in that rally, first reaction from Bydgoszcz side was to challenge the net violation or centre line violation. Yes there were several successful experiences that beautiful blocks were replaced by some minor, unexpected net violation or one more step across the line due to inertia. But com'on, I love to watch blocks instead of winning some points won by opponents' faults. I mean, some of them is looking ridiculous and I seriously think this would be harmful to volleyball.

Siltala just performed good in the first set. In the following two sets neither he nor Wika lost himself, not to mention Antiga looked as if he were on Skra's side last night. No wonder Bydgoszcz lost.

For sure Kurek loves these socks. But after a second thought, considering Wlazly and Plinski wore the same socks, I think they might be for warmth...

• Rucek lovely as always in an interview with Wanio. I couldn't stop smiling :D
    http://www.plusligatv.pl/Czlowiek-z-zelaza.html
    Wanio called him "The man of steel" 'cause he wasn't seriously injured like... never? Who is he, Robocop? And in last four years he didn't play in only ONE match of Zaksa.
    Rucek mentioned that his contract ends at the end of this season so... Wanio decided to advertise him saying: "Listen, everybody in Poland, in Europe, in the world... Michał Ruciak is up for grabs but he's very good and very expensive".
    Rucek: "At once very expensive..."
    Wanio: "And what, cheap?"

If Wanio only would interviewed also other players and more often...

• AZS Politechnika Warszawa - Zaksa Kędzierzyn - Koźle 0:3 (21:25, 17:25, 16:25)
    stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=762

Politechnika was doing so well before this match. Everybody thought, that it would be the best match in this round. I'm so suprised of this score, I expected from Politechnika much more, especially better game for sure. I know, that they have big problems but they said, that they don't care about that when they're playing.

• The moment of the truth today. Skra Bełchatów vs. Jastrzębski Węgiel. Will Łasko be back? If not will Nemer play as OPP again and screw the game? Will Nawrocki play in doing weird changes? Will Jastrzębie fight at least or will they be eaten alive by guys from Skra? Will they steal at least one point? The answers for these questions on Polsat Sport at 14:30.

In the meantime, another mastepiece from GMC Network:

I hope Jastrzębie won't look like on this video after today's match.

• See this, Bella

• Other matches for today:
    Trefl Gdańsk - AZS Częstochowa (3:00 p.m.)
    ZAKSA Kędzierzyn - Koźle - Delecta Bydgoszcz (6:00 p.m.)

Tomorrow:
    Resovia Rzeszów - AZS Politechnika Warszawska (1:00 p.m.) (Polsat Sport)

The bad news is that Patrick Steuerwald is injured and he won't play... Looking forward for more informations about Patrick.

Monday:
    Fart Kielce - AZS Olszyn (6:00 p.m.) (Polsat Sport)

Three matches will be showed by Polsat Sport this week. I'm impressed.

See this, Bella

I have already seen it ;) That music is thrilling...

• Could you tell me who decided to sign a contract with Bozko? Man, I don't get it. He's so weak, I've never seen such a player on this level, it's ridicolous!
    Honestly, Nemer isn't better, he has just a nice service and that's all.
    Jastrzebie lost again, I guess, that it's not a nice situation for anybody from this club, 'cause we see now how they're playing with Bartman&Lasko and without this couple.
    Skra's behavior wasn't good today, they're so confident and it's sometimes their negative side. Nawrocki is not a big coach but he thinks, that he is and in some moments he try to be higher than the other.
    But we have to say, that Skra is going to be a champion of league again.

• Could you tell me who decided to sign a contract with Bozko? Man, I don't get it. He's so weak, I've never seen such a player on this level, it's ridicolous!
    Honestly, Nemer isn't better, he has just a nice service and that's all.

Better tell me from which planet did they take him :lol:
    You know that I wonder all the time who is worse: Brazilian Muscle or Brazilian No-Muscle. And after today's match the winner is... the second one! :thumbsup: Gosh. Bozko is just hopeless :aww: I mean, yeah, Nemer is not much better but he can pierdolnąć the ball with power at least.
    The worst thing was that Kubiak had no support from anybody. ANYBODY. No middles, even Russell was invisible, no support on freakin' wings, Malinowski was nervous like little kid and Vinhedo didn't simplify things.

Btw. Applause for Mr. Grinch for letting Kooistra play TO THE END AND ON HIS POSITION + for giving Kurek some rest

But we have to say, that Skra is going to be a champion of league again.

Wait for all these injured players from Jastrzębski and Zaksa... Can you imagine a big come back of Łasko & Bartman? Imagine that. Remember what Jastrzębie are capable of when they're pissed :roll: This team didn't say the last word. Same as Sovia and Zaksa.

Skra Bełchatów - Jastrzębski Węgiel 3:0 (25:18, 25:23, 25:21)
    MVP: Michał Winiarski
    stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=767

Trefl Gdańsk - AZS Częstochowa 1:3 (18:25, 20:25, 27:25, 24:26)
    MVP: Bartosz Janeczek (very very funny...)
    stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=764

ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Delecta Bydgoszcz 3:2 (25:21, 17:25, 21:25, 25:18, 15:12)
    stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=766

• Better tell me from which planet did they take him :lol:
    You know that I wonder all the time who is worse: Brazilian Muscle or Brazilian No-Muscle. And after today's match the winner is... the second one! :thumbsup: Gosh. Bozko is just hopeless :aww: I mean, yeah, Nemer is not much better but he can pierdolnąć the ball with power at least.
    [size=10]The worst thing was that Kubiak had no support from anybody. ANYBODY. No middles, even Russell was invisible, no support on freakin' wings, Malinowski was nervous like little kid and Vinhedo didn't simplify things.

My mum asked me what I expected from them yesterday, why I'm so disappointed of their game, although they had no chance with Skra. I knew that, but their performance was HORRIBLE. Bontje in bench after first half of first set, Bozko was playing like a women, Holmes didn't even get a note in stats, 'cause he scored 2 points( :what: ), Kubiak-fighter tried to do something, 'cause his friends were like they had enough after first action. It's not this Jastrzebski, which we really want to watch! :wall:

[size=8]Nemer-brazilian-muscle is muuuuch worse than they other brazilians muscles :mirror: :rose:

Wait for all these injured players from Jastrzębski and Zaksa... Can you imagine a big come back of Łasko & Bartman? Imagine that. Remember what Jastrzębie are capable of when they're pissed :roll: This team didn't say the last word. Same as Sovia and Zaksa.

Let your words to be a sign of better future.

• Asseco Resovia Rzeszów - AZS Politechnika Warszawska 3:0 (25:19, 25:22, 25:17)
    MVP: Piotr Nowakowski
    stats: http://stats.plusliga.pl/MatchStatistics.aspx?MatchID=765

Boring :sleeping: Guys from Politechnika have put no fight. Only Ardo has done something in plus. The rest of the team - :down:
    The thing worth to mention - beautiful action in defense by Igła ended with point :roll: And that's all about this match.

• does olsztyn have any chances against kielce today?

The question could be also: Does Kielce have any chances against Olsztyn? as well :P You know, both of these teams are so unpredictable that I have no idea how will it look like today. Fart plays on its own ground + they can be motivated after last week's victory over Jastrzębski. The situation of Olsztyn is rather tragic 'cause injuries in this team are like a neverending nightmare but they can be also motivated to do something to improve their position, they have absolutely nothing to lost.

Anyway, come on Olsztyn! :box:

• I would say GO KIELCE&XAVIER KAPFER :heart: :lol:

Honestly, I don't believe, that Olsztyn can beat Kielce, maybe because I prefer Fart much more. But, as Bella said, everything can happen, 'cause both teams are not in good shape.

• Fart is level above Olsztyn atm. Surely motivation is on their side as they can reach 7th place. Along injuries there is something else wrong in Olsztyn. ;)

This is most commented topic ( but with only few usefull posts) and no one noticed situation in Olsztyn or why Yudin left. Officially he left due constant injuries and he left injured. It wouldnt be strange if he havent scored 23 pts for Ural in last match :rolll: