Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Magnificent 7

After main round all coaches from Plusliga have chosen the best players and suming-up their votes... voila! we have a dream team.
    source: http://www.plusliga.pl/news/id/5402

A few of my thoughts:
    1. The whole team is polish. What is a positive information.
    2. I would hesitate if it comes to OPP position and libero. I won't write how wonderful Wlazły is 'cause many people already said and wrote about it and it's boring. For me the main rival for him is Łasko. Say what you want, Jastrzębski without Łasko is like a beautiful flower without water. And libero... Hmmm, Igła has better and worse days but still is number one. Doesn't matter how big is my love for him, Damian Wojtaszek is chasing him, oh yeah...
    3. Nawrocki is just pathetic and if you read the article you know why :rolll: Mr Modest The Outstanding Expert

• Nice, that you wrote about it here, Bella! 'Cause some types are just funny and worth to show. Especially Nawrocki, how overweening he is. Maybe he thinks, that if his team is first in league it means that WHOLE players are the best than the other. Easy thought, yeah.
    With all my love to Piotr, but I don't get it, a little bit. I think, that he doesn't have good season for now.
    They would choose Zagumny even if he'll retire :lol:
    I like Grzegorz Wagner's best six the most(strange, that I agreed with him 8| ).

• With all my love to Piotr, but I don't get it, a little bit. I think, that he doesn't have good season for now.

Same feeling. Though Pit doesn't have to play the game of his life 'cause opponents are usually scared of him from before the match even starts :lol: His presence on the court itself is already in plus :D

If we talk about the middles, it's probably first time when Wiśniewski wasn't even mentioned. And I'm wondering now if really Wrona plays better than him. I think that the results of the team have an impact on these opinions (Wrona in Delecta which is on 4rd place, and Wiśniewski in Częstochowa somewhere far away leaders). And it's not that I don't appreciate Wrona! I'm glad he was spotted 'cause he plays perfectly this season.

• Same feeling. Though Pit doesn't have to play the game of his life 'cause opponents are usually scared of him from before the match even starts :lol: His presence on the court itself is already in plus :D

If we talk about the middles, it's probably first time when Wiśniewski wasn't even mentioned. And I'm wondering now if really Wrona plays better than him. I think that the results of the team have an impact on these opinions (Wrona in Delecta which is on 4rd place, and Wiśniewski in Częstochowa somewhere far away leaders). And it's not that I don't appreciate Wrona! I'm glad he was spotted 'cause he plays perfectly this season.

We think, that Pit has not good season, but in stats everything look different - he's the best scorer by attack, best spiker, second best blocker and 3rd place at all. First is Wisniewski, then is Wrona.
    It's really tough to compare Andrew and Lukasz, 'cause I didn't see any Czestochowa's matches for a long time(will be nice to watch them at Wednesday). Wrona has veeery good season, that's for sure, but you're right - if team is playing better it's evident, that players will play better, too. That's why big applause for Wisniewski for his performance, but we know his skills so it doesn't suprise me. Bigger suprise is Wrona, like whole Delecta.

• The last match of main round AZS Częstochowa - Delecta Bydgoszcz (canceled on Monday) is today at 7 pm and I guess that Polsat won't show it... Anyway I believe in Częstochowa winning for 3 points and taking 6th place ^^

• First set for Częstochowa. Kowal made a good decision not taking starters for this match. Today is Wednesday and play offs start this weekend. So today Delecta is playing with Lipiński, Owczarz, Cerven, Obermeler, Gradowski, Waliński, Dębiec. AZS with Drzyzga, Janeczek, Gierczyński, Murek, Hunek, Sobala, Stańczak (where the hell is Wiśniewski?) AZS has serious chances for 6th place :D

• Delecta is doing quite well without the best players. Both teams don't play with pressure, so kind of this match is typical friendly, I guess :)

• Bydgoszcz just sent 8 players to Czestochowa, thus there was no way Czestochowa didn't win this match...

Czestochowa 3-1 Bydogszcz (25-20, 26-28, 25-23, 25-18)
    MVP: Krzysztof Gierczyński

Regular Season Standing

1 PGE Skra Bełchatów 46 16-2
    2 ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle 39 13-5
    3 Asseco Resovia Rzeszów 38 13-5
    4 Delecta Bydgoszcz 31 11-7
    5 Jastrzębski Węgiel 29 10-8
    6 Tytan AZS Częstochowa 23 7-11
    7 Fart Kielce 21 6-12
    8 AZS Politechnika Warszawska 19 6-12
    ===================================
    9 Indykpol AZS Olsztyn 13 4-14
    10 Lotos Trefl Gdańsk 11 4-14

Playoffs

Top Half
    PGE Skra Bełchatów vs AZS Politechnika Warszawska
    Delecta Bydgoszcz vs Jastrzębski Węgiel

Bottom Half
    ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle vs Fart Kielce
    Asseco Resovia Rzeszów vs Tytan AZS Częstochowa

Playout

Indykpol AZS Olsztyn vs Lotos Trefl Gdańsk

• Janeczek injured his ankle in yesterday's match and is surely absent from first playoff match against Resovia this weekend, in which Kaminski will take his place.

• I don't know why coach of Czestochowa decided to play with the best roster yesterday; as we see Janeczek is paying for that now(although nobody knew, that he will have an injury).

When I'm looking at pairs in play-off I know, that the most interesting would be Jastrzebski vs. Delecta. Of course, Bartman started to talk, that they won't lose anymore, but he can talk - it doesn't mean, that they will do that... Paradoxically Politechnika is really happy to play with Skra, we know, that they were really close to win with them in league, so we can have an emotional matches in this pair. I guess, that Kedzierzyn and Rzeszow should have no problems with theirs opponents, even with so many injures ZAKsa was able to win easy with Kielce in main round.

• I don't know why coach of Czestochowa decided to play with the best roster yesterday; as we see Janeczek is paying for that now(although nobody knew, that he will have an injury).

Poor Janeczek... I guess the coach wanted to avoid playing with ZAKSA and prefer to play with Resovia in play-off... As I remember Częstochowa beated Sovia this season on their own ground while they lost two times with ZAKSA. If I would be Kardos I would prefer playing with Sovia too instead of hungry for medals ZAKSA z Rudą Pumą na czele :D The club has almost every player at one's disposal now. Except Jurek Gladyr, unfortunately. Poor Jurek...

Btw. I hope Jastrzębie will fire off all guns. And though my heart is broken 'cause I adore Stefan, I want my orange guys to move on :box:

I read that Polsat will show the match Zaksa - Fart tomorrow at 6 pm. At the same time Resovia will play with Częstochowa. Can't wait.

• I was wondering today which match will be shown by Polsat. I'm so happy, that I will be able to watch Kielce and Kedzierzyn. I want to see in how shape Czarnowski is, it interest me the most. I hope, that in good shape, because if Jurij won't play anymore in the middle of net have to be a big power in ZAKsa(I don't wanna say, that Domino is bad middle blocker, but he's not a middle blocker), so Patryk's back is very consoling.

bella - oh, girl, I have the same problem with Stephane. The difference is that you know which team you have to support, but I don't. I really want to go to Jastrzebie(again) on these matches to see Antiga, and this is the reason of my trip. In one side I expect Jastrzebski's win but in the other side their lost will be a lesson for boss of this club - in this way he will never build a good team. Theoretically they are good, but we see how it works in practice. Delecta is doing very well in this season, but Jastrzebski is still favorite of this battle.

• No suprises. Both Resovia and Zaksa won their matches:

ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle - Fart Kielce 3:0
    (25:16, 25:22, 25:22) (1-0)
    MVP:Antonin Rouzier

Asseco Resovia Rzeszów - Tytan AZS Częstochowa 3:1 (25:22, 25:21, 22:25, 25:16) (1-0)
    MVP: Lucas Tichacek

• I was wondering today which match will be shown by Polsat. I'm so happy, that I will be able to watch Kielce and Kedzierzyn. I want to see in how shape Czarnowski is, it interest me the most. I hope, that in good shape, because if Jurij won't play anymore in the middle of net have to be a big power in ZAKsa(I don't wanna say, that Domino is bad middle blocker, but he's not a middle blocker), so Patryk's back is very consoling.

You know that I was happy too? That Polsat showed Zaksa - Fart match (though as you know Częstochowa and Sovia are my favorites). And now I'm disappointed. What a boring match :sleeping: I think the second one could be more interesting. I mean, seriously... I almost fall asleep and though I dranked two coffees I wasn't able to move from my house :sleeping: Samik was keeping me conscious. Him and Zagumny are so entartaining couple :D
    Patryk was doing well IMO. He didn't have much time to fully show himself 'cause this match was as long as snaping fingers. But he left me with some positive feelings.

No match today on tv. Absolutely nothing... Olsztyn - Trefl Gdańsk is on. Resovia - Częstochowa is on. Zaksa - Fart is on.
    Skra won with Politechnika 3:0. I expected tougher battle and I guess it wasn't like I expected 'cause apparently Mikołaj-Chuck didn't have a good day. MVP was Bartek Kurek.
    Skra: Wlazły (12), Pliński (7), Kurek (16), Falasca (2), Winiarski (13), Możdżonek (3), Zatorski and Kłos, Cupkovic (1), Woicki, Atanasijevic (2), Bąkiewicz
    AZS: Wierzbowski (11), Żaliński (7), Zajder (8 ), Kreek (7), Mikołajczak (6), Steuerwald, Wojtaszek and Gałązka, Gorzkiewicz, Krzywiecki (1), Szymański (3)

• Aga, should I be glad that I couldn't watch the match? I mean Delecta - Jastrzębski? To be honest looking at the result I'm happy that I couldn't watch it... :wacko: I read for about million not nice words about judges and challenge system. What was goin' on? I also read that Bartman played much better than in last match and some crazy (or not crazy) man wrote that he actually played the best in Jastrzębski's side. If it's true so it's at least one heartwarming and promising news. Oh, and Stefan with MVP award, it's consoling too.

Ok, say what you want, I still believe in some unexpected "twist of action". Jastrzębie will arise, I'm telling you...

In the meantime Skra won second match wit Politechnika. Another quick 3:0 and what is surprising that Karol Kłos got MVP award. Yes, he did. :thumbsup: