Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• On Wednesday (I see it's already Wednesday so today) Jastrzębski Węgiel will play friendly match with Skra Bełchatów. So it's kind of foretaste of the semi-final. The match will be showed by Polsat Sport and it will be "icing on the cake" during a special event dedicated to the memories about gold moments of Lech Łasko and Tomasz Wójtowicz. This event will take place in Lublin and it's a big come back of volleyball in this region. Lech Łasko was born in Świdnik, it's a town near Lublin and Tomasz Wójtowicz wa born in Lublin. They both played for Avia Świdnik.
    The party will start at 6 pm and the match - at 8 pm.

• I guess everybody know that Skra won 3:2 so the match was extremely long. Jastrzębie started with almost first six - almost 'cause that orphan Kubiak did something with his hand again :aww: I saw him with a bandage on it. Today I read that Kubi has hammered thumb.
    Bartman is in such a poor shape... He was red as Kuba Jarosz after only five minutes of the match. I saw that he really wanted to play, there was a fire, some fight but he just couldn't... Only one impressive pipe and a few outstanding digs. I hope that him, Kubiak and Łasko will be ready for matches with Skra 'cause I don't see Jastrzębski with chances to win at least one match now :S Michał Łasko complains of shoulder pain, Kubiak with disabled finger and Bartman playing like a granny...
    By half of the game both teams played like that: bench players of Skra against bench players of Jastrzębski. Polański did some really great blocks, Tiago was just awesome in defense, Malinowski served real bombs (announcer kept repeating how good Mateusz felt in this hall), Nemer and Bozko were useless as always.
    Something is really really wrong with me 'cause first I have quoted Nawrocki and second I was impressed with Kłos' attacks. Seriously, I was impressed... so powerful. Maybe something good will grow from this guy. I liked Zatorski in this match too. Hey, he scored a point, it was nice action :D But my personal heroes were Cupko and Aleks :roll: I really want to see Cupko play more often and not only because he's so adorable and he apparently feels a need to hug somebody every five minutes :D he played really great, for a long time Jastrzębie had no chances to block him. And Aleks... what powerful attacks and serves! (I guess he was a little confused 'cause that ridiculous announcer pronounced his name differently each time). And he's adorable too 'cause he has a lot in common with Cupko - he like to hug... so he hugs Cupko all the time and what I like in him also that he claps his hands encouraging the audience to clap too ^^ I really appreciate this young Serbian blood in Skra.

What to say... A very entertaining match :)

• I guess everybody know that Skra won 3:2 so the match was extremely long. Jastrzębie started with almost first six - almost 'cause that orphan Kubiak did something with his hand again :aww: I saw him with a bandage on it. Today I read that Kubi has hammered thumb.
    Bartman is in such a poor shape... He was red as Kuba Jarosz after only five minutes of the match. I saw that he really wanted to play, there was a fire, some fight but he just couldn't... Only one impressive pipe and a few outstanding digs. I hope that him, Kubiak and Łasko will be ready for matches with Skra 'cause I don't see Jastrzębski with chances to win at least one match now :S Michał Łasko complains of shoulder pain, Kubiak with disabled finger and Bartman playing like a granny...
    By half of the game both teams played like that: bench players of Skra against bench players of Jastrzębski. Polański did some really great blocks, Tiago was just awesome in defense, Malinowski served real bombs (announcer kept repeating how good Mateusz felt in this hall), Nemer and Bozko were useless as always.
    Something is really really wrong with me 'cause first I have quoted Nawrocki and second I was impressed with Kłos' attacks. Seriously, I was impressed... so powerful. Maybe something good will grow from this guy. I liked Zatorski in this match too. Hey, he scored a point, it was nice action :D But my personal heroes were Cupko and Aleks :roll: I really want to see Cupko play more often and not only because he's so adorable and he apparently feels a need to hug somebody every five minutes :D he played really great, for a long time Jastrzębie had no chances to block him. And Aleks... what powerful attacks and serves! (I guess he was a little confused 'cause that ridiculous announcer pronounced his name differently each time). And he's adorable too 'cause he has a lot in common with Cupko - he like to hug... so he hugs Cupko all the time and what I like in him also that he claps his hands encouraging the audience to clap too ^^ I really appreciate this young Serbian blood in Skra.

What to say... A very entertaining match :)

Please, I would ask you once again to restrain from using jelly, fluffy, pinky comments when discussing volleyball. If you want to do so, there is a separate topic about it, people don't have to read these things! Thanks for the comment about the game itself, we don't get info about it, so this is appreciated and I am leaving the post without moderating it, but about the details... it's been more than once already! Personal opinion ABOUT VOLLEYBALL is welcome, about players - not here, please! I am making the comment in general, nothing personal against the user(s) misusing.

• Players of Skra Belchatow and Fart Kielce played yesterday friendly match. Teams decided to play four sets.
    Skra won all of them(14, 22, 17 and 19), on court appeared main roster of this team(what is a little bit strange, because they weren't in Lublin - not nice for fans, who were there).

Trefl Gdansk ended season on 9. place. In rivarly with Olsztyn they won 3:1.

• Skra has no money for such a player. No money = no chance.

Interview with Piechocki from August 2011 ==> http://lodz.gazeta.pl/lodz/1,3…na_bedzie_silniejsza.html
    Piechocki: "A wracając do de Cecco, to byliśmy nim zainteresowani, ale wolał grać we Włoszech. A jak już mówiłem, nie zamierzamy się licytować." "Odkąd jestem prezesem, nigdy nie było w klubie kominów płacowych. I nie będzie"

The best players of Skra earn 250 000 euro.

• Skra has no money for such a player. No money = no chance.

Interview with Piechocki from August 2011 ==> http://lodz.gazeta.pl/lodz/1,3…na_bedzie_silniejsza.html
    Piechocki: "A wracając do de Cecco, to byliśmy nim zainteresowani, ale wolał grać we Włoszech. A jak już mówiłem, nie zamierzamy się licytować." "Odkąd jestem prezesem, nigdy nie było w klubie kominów płacowych. I nie będzie"

The best players of Skra earn 250 euro.

Maybe Conrado didn't see at those times, that Falasca is the worst point of team and it's time to change him. I guess now, that he doesn't really care about it and he won't fight for any player, maybe just one. Luciano would be great transfer for Skra, I don't know why Conrado is so neutral for that...
    It's a little bit weird for me... We don't have a money, but we will buy 4rd, great middle who will not play in season at all. Just to motivate the other.

• It's not about money in general. Skra can handle with 3 "Kooistra's contract" (let's say it's 3 x 150 000 euro), but "komin płacowy" (how it is in english? "disproportionately high wages"?) is other problem. 400 thous. euro for one player is way too much.

• It's not about money in general. Skra can handle with 3 "Kooistra's contract" (let's say it's 3 x 150 000 euro), but "komin płacowy" (how it is in english? "disproportionately high wages"?) is other problem. 400 thous. euro for one player is way too much.

So Luciano wants so much? I will not believe, if he earns the same or almost the same money in Monza 8|

• ZAK SA Kędzierzyn Koźle - Asseco Resovia Rzeszów 0:3 (19-25 23-25 15-25) MVP: Krzysztof Ignaczak stats

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Journey to Russia made Resovia's game very close to dream-play. They played very very good ZAKSA slept all match, tomorrow will wake up I think.

• Wow! What Resovia did! :what:
    I must admit that I didn't expect that, I mean so helpless ZAKsa ... I'm quite surprised and what for God's sake is wrong with Rouzier? :(

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• Kedzierzyn :white:
    What an awful match in their performance, definitely :whistle: Guess, that it seems to be a situation, where they don't have a good shape for the most important part of season, again. I don't wanna say, that Resovia is going to win this rivarly very easy, but today it looked like :thumbdown: Rzeszow is in good matches rhythm, 'cause they played two matches with great opponent - ZAKsa not. Maybe this is the reason. Rouzier shouldn't play after first set, in my opinion, like Samica. Zagumny was better in block than in setting... Resovia didn't play much better, as I said, they are in good rhythm, and also, after those beautiful lost with Moscow they are very determinated to be in final and win something... special?

I'm very disappointed because of level, the saddest thing is that in Belchatow would be much worse. The question is if Jastrzebski has any chances to win just a set, or something...

• Circus during BLCH-JAST game.

Challenge Eye 4th times showed truth but Referees changed that truth to lie- for SKRA points.
    Challenge Eye won't change anything because Referees will have last word.

• But Jast came back from 4th points deficit to win the 3rd set from 14-18 to 25-21 and is leading 2-1 in sets.

In 3rd set was about 10 Challenge Eyes. People whistled.

• Enough. SKRA Players every time are wanting Challenge Eye today. Trauma after CL last point. :rolll:

Lasko very good. He is No 1 with MB's. Bartman average match. Kubiak is rocking in defense with Libero. Jast is leading 8-4.