Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Jastrzębski and this unfinished match ball(s) :wall: It will stuck in my head for a long long time :aww:

From my overall impressions, I think that only ZAKsa has the chance to steale the title from Belchatow, but let's see.

Don't you really mean what you have written, do you? Maybe ZAKsa from the beginning of the season - YES, but ZAKsa from this moment? With all my optimism and belief in miracles... no way! They collapsed some time ago and to be honest I think that Jastrzębski is going to finish them off. First thing guys from ZAKsa are really devastated after matches with Resovia. Many people already call them the biggest loser of this season. I'm not a big fan of this club but my heart is bleeding and I feel sorry for them.

Resovia - Zaksa stats
    Grozer 33 pts. and 65 % in attack :white:
    Now live fourth match Resovia - Zaksa (Resovia leads 2:1)

Grozer is from other planet :obey: I hope that no club from Russia won't outbid him.
    Btw. Look what a nice road sign fans made:

true story

• Slawomir Jungiewicz(Fart Kielce) left team and ended his career.

I was shocked when I found that he was born in 1989. What made him make such decision? Is he injured or does he lose patience in this sport?
    Well, too sad we miss another volleyball player.

• I was shocked when I found that he was born in 1989. What made him make such decision? Is he injured or does he lose patience in this sport?
    Well, too sad we miss another volleyball player.

I'm confused. On siatka.org I read that Sławek stopped coming on training, there is no contact with him, he doesn't answer phone calls... :what: The president of Fart said that "apparently he has stopped to enjoy what he does". Ok, I wasn't happy at all when Sławek lost his spot in starting six but I was hoping that next season he'll play more. He had potential. And now we lost another young and talented OPP -__-
    I wonder if we'll find out what the hell he invented 'cause I have no idea why 23-year-old guy ended his career before it even started for good.

• Wow. It's weird to watch helpless Skra. So weak reception, Resovia had 10 aces! Wlazly didn't exist on double and triple block, his stats say everything - I don't remember when he had such a percent in attack like today(he showed himself in this match by taking a challenge non-stop). I don't want to talk about Kurek, 'cause he was invisible. Guess, that Cupkovic should replace him, but Bakiewicz is doing that. Nawrocki, tell me the reason of this great substitute.

My God, everybody is talking about Grozer's shape of body. So weird.

Oh, and Jastrzebski won 3:1 with ZAKSA in 3rd place battle.

• I couldn't watch the final and check live results so first thing I did when I came back home was checking all results of today and... What a great evening! Sovia won! Jastrzębie won! and Częstochowa won! :dance6: Of course I had a positive feelings today so it didn't surprise me at all. I have to watch it. Skra - Sovia ofc, 'cause Polsat didn't show ZAKsa - Jastrzębski and probably won't show :thumbdown:
    Gosh, can you tell me how it was possible that Winiarski had SO weak stats in reception? And Sovia served on him so many times... Was it another weaker day? And I can see that Sovia dominated in block. Was it that miraculous Falasca :whistle: or Soviacy just "felt" the block today?
    Looking at the stats ZAKsa - Jastrzębski... Jastrzębie simply crushed ZAKsa in block :white: 18:9. And Kubiak, Kubiak, Kubiak... :obey: Monster! Five-times blocker. As thoroughbred MB :D

MVPs of today's matches
    Skra - Resovia = Paul Lotman
    ZAKsa - Jastrzębski = Michał Kubiak
    Delecta - AZS Częstochowa = Dawid Murek

Let tomorrow be just as beautiful :super:

My God, everybody is talking about Grozer's shape of body. So weird.

You mean who? Our lovely commentators? I guess it's because Igła and another unforgettable interview with him :lol: I've read that Grozer had to stop training at the gym 'cause his muscles grew too quickly and he didn't fit in his own skin... :what:

• You mean who? Our lovely commentators? I guess it's because Igła and another unforgettable interview with him :lol: I've read that Grozer had to stop training at the gym 'cause his muscles grew too quickly and he didn't fit in his own skin... :what:

Dobrowolski gave an interview after match and he said about Grozer, of course... So weird, do you imagine, that Grozer will explode at one day? :lol:

• Skra as host, lost in final second match in a row with a result 3:1. MVP: Lukas Tichacek stats
    Resovia leads 2:0, next match(es) in Rzeszów

In 3rd place match Zaksa won with JSW 3:1 MVP: Michał Ruciak stats
    It's a tie 1:1, next matches in Jastrzębie

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I'M TOTALLY IN SHOCK! SKRA'S BEHAVIOR DESERVED FOR 2 RED CARDS! For Kurek and Plinski.
    I'm very embarassed of what they said and did to referees. I would understand their anger, if this ball would be a matchball for Resovia, but it was action on 12:12!!! Belchatow lost because they've got weak psyche, mentality, they stopped play after this action! It's fucking curious! It's unbelievable. Skra feels free in our league, they think, that they can do everything on court! CONGRATS RESOVIA, BEAT THESE VULGAR AND BOORISH BEES!

And Nawrocki is talking bulshits to referee - "We are working hard days and nights and you took us everything!" - my God, so ridicolous!

• First time I saw screaming Players Fuck You to Referees and cameras.

Everything took.. oh Nawrocki :rolll: but...

Samba de Janeiro :!: Only one Victory and My City Team will be Champion so Saaambaaa

• I'M TOTALLY IN SHOCK! SKRA'S BEHAVIOR DESERVED FOR 2 RED CARDS! For Kurek and Plinski.
    I'm very embarassed of what they said and did to referees. I would understand their anger, if this ball would be a matchball for Resovia, but it was action on 12:12!!! Belchatow lost because they've got weak psyche, mentality, they stopped play after this action! It's fucking curious! It's unbelievable. Skra feels free in our league, they think, that they can do everything on court! CONGRATS RESOVIA, BEAT THESE VULGAR AND BOORISH BEES!

And Nawrocki is talking bulshits to referee - "We are working hard days and nights and you took us everything!" - my God, so ridicolous!

Totally agreed. What happened before the 2nd TTO was so much ridiculous. Also it's weird to see a defending champion shows no manners in the match, especially when they're losing it.
    Kurek was too poor in these two matches. His performance hurt me.

• When TV has ended transm from Rzeszow-Belchatow Players with Coach began real fight with Referees so spicy that Security must intervene.

Only Wlazly was calm and went away from there.

• hope Federation will react and fine Nawrocki, Plinski and Kurek. Great respect for Wlazly :obey:

Maybe not federation, but management of league. Sport's websites say, that pay a financial penalty or even disqualification are possible. Supposedly, Plinski said after yesterday's match, that he won't pay this money.
    Skra Belchatow wrote a statement, where they try to apologize for their bad behaivor and explain it. Here it is: http://www.skra.pl/aktualnosci…%C5%9Bwiadczenie-pge-skry