Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Here You may see whole scandal situation from yesterday.

:aww:

I have no words to say! :down: Now I see how bad impact on Skra has had winning almost everything in the recent years - this team doesn't know what is to lose and how to make it with dignity. Unfortunately it gets clear that they CAN'T lose with honour and behave like real champions, who IMO should be not only the best in sports, but also a role model, a good example for the others...here to my regret I see exactly the opposite. Watching this video, there was an impulse in me to slap Kurek - I'm not kidding! Considered one of the best players, pride for the whole nation - he absolutely cannot afford to act like that, in no way! I have long ago noticed that he easily gets overexcited and is inclined to lose his temper, but in this situation he totally crossed the line. Analogically for Plinski, whose behavior is even stranger considering his age and experience and so on. And of course, Nawrocki! :aww: Instead of calming the players, not letting excesses and being the voice of reason as he sholud be as a head coach, he did exactly the opposite! His behavior seemed the most childish one to me - absolutely rediciolous - like a hysterical old lady! :wacko: I'm really already out of credit of trust for him...this man is just not suitable to lead this team for many many reasons :evil:
    Watching the repeat over and over again I am also tend to think that the ball touched Kurek (but I'm not sure really), but even if there was no touch, it is absolutely not an excuse to act like that and shout like a mad man. As a huge supporter of Skra it's really unpleasant for me to watch such "performances" by them (as well as the weak game on the court). Before I was absolutely "for" the idea for the hawk eye thing in volleyball, convinced that this would garantee honesty and avoiding of argues between players and refs, but after seeing this, I must admit I'm not that sure anymore... :(

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

Edited 2 times, last by volley super fan ().

• Management of Plusliga decided, that Plinski, Kurek and Nawrocki has to pay 5000 PLN. Second referee, who made this wrong decision won't judge matches in next season. Management also praised Wlazly's behavior and thanked.

• Management of Plusliga decided, that Plinski, Kurek and Nawrocki has to pay 5000 PLN. Second referee, who made this wrong decision won't judge matches in next season. Management also praised Wlazly's behavior and thanked.

Is that much? I mean how many Euro? ?( And why does Plisnki deny to pay the fine? Don't tell me that he finds nothing wrong with his behavior :what: IMO, they have to publicly appologise for the unappropriate acting.

Wild Wild West!

• Is that much? I mean how many Euro? ?( And why does Plisnki deny to pay the fine? Don't tell me that he finds nothing wrong with his behavior :what: IMO, they have to publicly appologise for the unappropriate acting.

Well, I think that it's... 1 196 EUR :)
    Well, after match Plinski supposedly said "I won't pay them anything", Polsat's journalist talked about it. I don't know why he said that, maybe because of emotions or anger, dunno. Yeah, fans want them to apologize, too. Of course, Skra wrote a statement, but it doesn't mean, that Kurek or Plinski think like that, and they are really sad of their behavior. They will apologize, that's for sure, but they will also add that referees made HUGE mistake and they lost because of it.

Oh, I've read now, that Plinski didn't want to pay anything after interview, which he would give Polsat(he would use there some offensive words, so he didn't want to risk) :aww:

• Well, I think that it's... 1 196 EUR :)
    Well, after match Plinski supposedly said "I won't pay them anything", Polsat's journalist talked about it. I don't know why he said that, maybe because of emotions or anger, dunno. Yeah, fans want them to apologize, too. Of course, Skra wrote a statement, but it doesn't mean, that Kurek or Plinski think like that, and they are really sad of their behavior. They will apologize, that's for sure, but they will also add that referees made HUGE mistake and they lost because of it.

Ahh, Skra! :pinch: Lately there is something very wrong with their attitude and the self-assessment they have for themselves. Like if they don't see that are not playing well enough and problems are inside their "yard" :pinch: Blaming the others is easier for Nawrocki than to admit his own mistakes and IMO he is somehow spreading this manner in the team. Skra has to learn to show more respect and it's high time to stop keeping their heads buried in the sand.

Oh, I've read now, that Plinski didn't want to pay anything after interview, which he would give Polsat(he would use there some offensive words, so he didn't want to risk) :aww:

Oh, God! :lol: :aww:

Next match Resovia is a host, right? I hope everything will go right and there won't be any excesses this time.

Wild Wild West!

• I just want to say, that the worst penalty got... second referee. I'm sorry, but if Plusliga's management would punish like that the other referees in polish league for they mistakes we wouldn't have referees at all. The truth is that this action wasn't referee's fault. Next to challenge was sitting Andrzej Lemek - boss of polish referees. He decided, that ball touched the block, and what is weird - nobody knows what he was doing there and why he made a decision(he couldn't, because it wasn't his buisness). The best is that this referee has to pay for that.
    And what now - whole referees will be afraid of themselves, because, as we see, Skra can make, that they will lose their job...

• I just want to say, that the worst penalty got... second referee. I'm sorry, but if Plusliga's management would punish like that the other referees in polish league for they mistakes we wouldn't have referees at all. The truth is that this action wasn't referee's fault. Next to challenge was sitting Andrzej Lemek - boss of polish referees. He decided, that ball touched the block, and what is weird - nobody knows what he was doing there and why he made a decision(he couldn't, because it wasn't his buisness). The best is that this referee has to pay for that.
    And what now - whole referees will be afraid of themselves, because, as we see, Skra can make, that they will lose their job...

The referee who made a mistake in the match between ZAKSA and Resovia (or JW, sorry I forgot) also lost his job. It is fair here I suppose.

• Kuerk as an FIVB Hero? I have to laugh... If you accept to have such an honour to get this title you should live with the consequences as well... So you should know how to set an example.

I would understand the complain and being angry if it would have been the last point (not the 4th set at 13:14) or if it would not be the only point in that match but a tendency to help the opponent, but still that case would not have been an excuse for such a behaviour. Kurek can be ashamed of himself that is for sure, and all the bunch who acted so badly. They should rather concentrate on the rest of the set/match and show that they are better (as I am sure they think they are), or accept that they are not the best team that day and concentrate on the next one. I think that is a normal attitude from an athlete... I was cheering for them in the Champions League final, but now Hajra Gyuri!!! Hajra Rzeszow

And that is just absurd that the referee won't get a match next year because of this... This camera system can not show everything either. It is good for obvious mistakes when the ball is too fast so the chance to make a mistake is bigger by 'judge'ing it...

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• Sorry I wanted to write Kurek

Born for Volleyball, lives from Volleyball, dies with Volleyball.

"When somebody is just not an equal partner to have a conversation with, the best you can do is to ignore him." Done!

• on drhtv.com.pl should be transmission

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• on drhtv.com.pl should be transmission

Well, in this supposedly proper stream is snooker, so...

I have a deal with my mother - if Skra win this final, I will have to put Piechocki on my screen. For month. She even chose a photo.

• Now this stream isn't working :mad:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game