Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• Kościuszko on Rzeszow field with Resovia flag :thumbsup:

Akhrem said on the field that He will stay.

Resovia have wanted to give Grozer 358 000, Belgorod gave 400 000. During talk Resovia Boss-Grozer there has been a quarrel and He has singed with Belgorod.

• Yeah, that was great! And Resovia's fans are great, too! :thumbsup:

pp, I just can't stop myself from congratulating all of you with this classic from forum's life - a real masterpiece :lol: :

:thumbsup:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• more on YT.

Wow, that was really touching, it's really sad that he won't stay :(

Does anyone know if Michal Winiarski has some injury or problems with knees? ?( I noticed that he's wearing something like Dr. Levine's magnetic knee straps...

Wild Wild West!

• Does anyone know if Michal Winiarski has some injury or problems with knees? ?( I noticed that he's wearing something like Dr. Levine's magnetic knee straps...

I'm worried about it too. He has been wearing that one one knee since a long time, but since the final matches he is wearing it also on second, I hope he will be fine, because NT is coming and we really need him. Now Michał and other guys are going to have one week break, hope he will rest a little bit.

• Monster days in Resovia performance... They were a collection of individual stars and became a real team with one heart beating in one rhythm. I would build Grozer a monument at the center of Rzeszów. Nasz podkarpacki król :super: I can't believe he's leaving us... But I will support him no matter where he will play. Alek is staying here and I'm really pleased ^^ I'm wondering how will Resovia look like next season. For sure this team won't be the same without Grozer, it's a big loss. But I believe they will still fight for great things, Champions League is waiting...

I really liked smiling Mariusz Wlazły, sincerely congratulating and saying that "defeat" is too strong word and he enjoys his silver medal :) I liked Bartek Kurek in Pit's shirt, saying that he has great respect for this guy with number 4. Ignaczak, the wildest person, as always. Georg in white shirt with a dedication for fans. And the party in the center of Rzeszów - this city is so into volleyball, it lives with it :roll: Unforgettable moments. Resoviacy :heart:

Now, Jastrzębie for the bronze! I think that Polsat is going to show this match... if they don't want to have an invasion of angry fans :D

• :sos: :what: :white: :aww: :lol:

Holy shit. Has he wanted to send this ball into space? It wasn't even a "plane". It was a "rocket".

• Triumph! It has been officially announced that Polsat will show tomorrow's match ZAKsa - Jastrzębski at 8 pm. Finally. :dance6:

• Now I realized that it's already end of season and there was no All Stars match?! :what: Come on... +Liga deserved such a match! :mad:
    What happened?!! :pinch:

Wild Wild West!

• Józef Wojciechowski, a Polish magnate in the building industry market, wants to invest in Politechnika Warszawska. Wojciechowski is going to leave his football club (Polonia Warszawa, polish league) due to poor results in Ekstraklasa and problem with ground lease (from Warszawa city) which is needed to build new stadium for Polonia Warszawa. Wojciechowski invests 10 million euro per year in Polonia, and all these money comes from his "pocket".

http://www.sport.pl/sport-wars…zesc_druga__Dolecka_.html

• Now I realized that it's already end of season and there was no All Stars match?! :what: Come on... +Liga deserved such a match! :mad:
    What happened?!! :pinch:

The national team is already gathered and the training is about to commence. So I'm afraid there will be no all star matches this year.

• The national team is already gathered and the training is about to commence. So I'm afraid there will be no all star matches this year.

Yeah, I know it's already late, but my question is why they didn't do it when it was suitable (both Italy and Russia organized such event!) because I remember very clearly that we have mentioned here All Stars match before, we even discussed that Lasko could play for both teams and so on ..., my point is that there were no signs that such match won't be held...

Józef Wojciechowski, a Polish magnate in the building industry market, wants to invest in Politechnika Warszawska. Wojciechowski is going to leave his football club (Polonia Warszawa, polish league) due to poor results in Ekstraklasa and problem with ground lease (from Warszawa city) which is needed to build new stadium for Polonia Warszawa. Wojciechowski invests 10 million euro per year in Polonia, and all these money comes from his "pocket".

http://www.sport.pl/sport-wars…zesc_druga__Dolecka_.html

Wow! That sounds serious. Now I'm expecting to start hearing interesting news about club's activity on the transfer market and final results of it... :whistle:

Wild Wild West!