Poland - Plusliga 2011/2012

• 10 Best Outside-Hitters (sets / points / effectiveness / aces / blocks / reception positive & negative)
    1. Michał Kubiak - 114 sets, 378 pts, 298/667 (45%), 34 aces, 46 blocks, 28% / 25%
    2. Bartosz Kurek - 91 sets, 359 pts, 284/601 (47%), 38 aces, 38 blocks, 19% / 34%
    3. Stephane Antiga - 104 sets, 321 pts, 263/557 (47%), 31 aces, 27 blocks, 31% / 21%
    4. Aleh Akhrem - 86 sets, 298 pts, 239/468 (51%), 36 aces, 23 blocks, 25% / 31%
    5. Zbigniew Bartman - 96 sets, 295 pts, 266/532 (50%), 9 aces, 20 blocks, 22% / 30%
    6. Xavier Kapfer - 84 sets, 292 pts, 252/535 (47%), 25 aces, 15 blocks, 21% / 22%
    7. Dawid Murek - 106 sets, 289 pts, 246/617 (40%), 21 aces, 22 blocks, 33% / 23%
    8. Michał Ruciak - 104 sets, 289 pts, 216/449 (48%), 57 aces, 17 blocks, 35% / 23%
    9. Michał Winiarski - 100 sets, 287 pts, 230/496 (46%), 27 aces, 31 blocks, 27% / 30%
    10. Krzysztof Gierczyński - 98 sets, 285 pts, 252/528 (48%), 12 aces, 21 blocks, 35% / 25%

+ video from GMCnetwork about Jastrzębie

• I'm glad Poland got new champions but biggest story of this year Plus liga is Politechnika. Those guys ''bought'' me with their attitude and fighting spirit. I know club had big financial problems and it's incredibile this didn't affect them. Panas did great job and I hope city of Warszaw is going to find money to keep them alive. Give Panas money, I'm sure he can create new Polish champion! :obey: I can't forget when they beat Czestochowa after being down 0:2 and 19:24 :obey: Memorable match :obey:

Regarding ZAKSA I can't hide disappointment with 3rd place. I think this team can achive much higher goals. Ok injuries struck them (especially Gladyr and Czarnowski) but they were totally out of form in matches vs Resovia. Biggest ''credit'' for that surely goes to Stelmach, simply he doesn't have good coaching skills. Hope Panas will come in Kedzierzyn :obey:

I feel sorry for Olsztyn also. I believed Totolo can do sth with this team but key moment for them was Ananiev's injury. After that they were hopeless.

Delecta also deserved respect, Makowski did fine in his first season in men volley. Konarski is new rising star along Wisniewski (glad to see him iz ZAKSA next season), Wojtaszek, Zalinski, Mikolajczak etc.

Biggest disappointment is Jastrzebski. Setters Vinhedo and Thornton were mistake, they played good only in few matches :aww:

So my personal opinion is:

Season MVP: Grozer

Team of the season: Politechnika Warszawska

Best setter: Steuerwald

Best MB: Wisniewski

Best OH: Akhrem

Best libero: Ignaczak

Best opposite: Konarski

Team of the season: Steuerwald-Grozer, Akhrem-Kurek, Wisniewski-Gladyr, Ignaczak

Bench: Zagumny, Konarski, Kubiak, Antiga, Nowakowski, Wrona, Wojtaszek

• I agree with you, Kaziyski. Politechnika did great job in this season. Especially, that they didn't get their money and they had to live together(4-5 players) in one house, because it was easier to pay bills. Unfortunately, boss of club - mrs. Dolecka is a women, who doesn't know, I guess, anything about what is she doing. She tries now to convince Jozef Wojciechowski(we talked about it here) to invest into volleyball in Warsaw. We will see the results, but it seems, that they will have to build new team, 'cause most of players have offerts from, for example, the other polish clubs and it's possible, that they're going to use these chances.

Delecta is a big suprise of 2011/2012 season. I didn't expect, that these players can be such a good team. Antiga became a leader, mental leader, Makowski gave him a chance and proved, that Stephane still can play on high level. I'm so grateful to him, Skra should regret, because Nawrocki couldn't make Antiga back to form.

Olsztyn has poor future. There is no money to keep this team alive. Nobody knows, if this club stays in Plusliga, or not. I feel sorry more for Ananiev, 'cause he signed a contract with them and it seems, that he will play in first league.

I like your types to the players of season, but why Gladyr is there? He didn't play almost whole season(ALMOST), so it's weird that you choose him. Anyway, big :obey: for Konarski and Steuerwald.

• I'm glad we agree (that isn't often :) ) Well I have really high opinion on Gladyr, IMO one of the best MB's in Plus liga. I'm sure ZAKSA would reach final with him. Maybe I've overreacted by putting him in the best team but he was briliant when was healthy.

Well Delecta was a group of very experienced players (Masny, Jurkiewicz, Antiga, Wika) and biggest question (at least for me) was Makowski. This was his first season in men volley and gap between women and men volley is quite big. IMO Konarski deserved place in Polish WL roster (even in starting lineup), Anastasi is crazy if he doesn't call Dawid for WL. Powerful opposite is what Poland miss despite Bartman was impressive on WC.

No matter Resovia won gold medal I couldn't ignore situation in Politechnika and their results. They deserved big respect and much more stabile financial situation next year. I didn't have good opinion on Steuerwald but from this season he earned my respect. True figher.

• I'm glad Poland got new champions...

Yeah, you're right if it comes to Politechnika and Radek Panas. This guy is just an amazing coach. Wherever he is, he can do a great job with every group of players (I still remember him in the season when Częstochowa lost most of the best players and this team still kicked Copra Piacenza of ChL).

I see that you like Wiśniewski and Wojtaszek so it's probably a good news for you that Wiśniewski is in ZAKsa ;) And there are some rumours about interest in Wojtaszek there...
    About Jurek Gladyr... For me he is a monster MB as well. I hope to see him next season showing some great game. Duo Gladyr - Wiśniewski could be one of the best if not the best in Plusliga...

And... dude, I love you for puting Ignaczak among the best players, really... but honestly, even I - such a big fan of him - wasn't quite sure if he was the best on this position. Being not objective I would say that of course, for me he was absolutely the best. Well... let's leave it... He's one of the champions now. Again. And true, hundred-percent Resoviak forever :D

• skrita limonka is writing a post :D :win: :dance6: :drink:

Holy crap, you smashed me ! :lol: I had to write something, even if it wouldn't make any sense. I just had to respond to your beautiful words :D It's late, I'm tired, probably a little drunk, but couldn't be otherwise than the quickest possible answer on your post :D

• Holy crap, you smashed me ! :lol: I had to write something, even if it wouldn't make any sense. I just had to respond to your beautiful words :D It's late, I'm tired, probably a little drunk, but couldn't be otherwise than the quickest possible answer on your post :D

Boose spoke through you :D :drink: :rose:

• University of Rzeszow has won Gold Medal in Academic Polish Championships.

Rzeszow rocks.

In women's category won Krosno so 3 Gold Medals is in Podkarpacie.

• Another one from GMCnetwork. This time about finals between Skra - Sovia.

Just one word: BRILLIANT!

• Party after the season in Belchatow http://www.skra.pl/galeria/sez…zonu-kibice?category_id=9

What a fans :D

:lol: :thumbsup:
    Please, tell me that on this one, where Wlazly is holding the microphone he's talking and not singing, please! :sos:

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• After Gold Medal in Polish Champs by Asseco Resovia Rzeszow, Gold Medal in Academic Polish Champs by University of Rzeszow, AKS Resovia Rzeszow won yesterday Gold Medal in School World Champ !

In group phase They beat Boys from Chile, France B and Turkey every 3-0. In 1/8 They won 3-1 vs Austria, 1/4 3-0 vs France A, in Semis 3-1 vs China and in Final 3-2 vs Chinese Taipei.