Turkey - 1.Lig 2011/2012

• Fenerbahce won the 1st set 25-17

Arkas playing very bad :thumbdown:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• A setter like Kevin Hansen is playing in our league but we can't watch him due to foreign limit :teach: :teach: :teach:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ivan and Marshall are playing good :cheesy:

Fenerbahce leads sets 2-0

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Arkas has changed passer in the 3rd set and it worked fine

3rd set is going to contentious and score now 21-21

• Congratulations Fenerbahce :win: It was an easy match for them and Arkasspor's roster is totally weak for league with 2+1 limit they had to keep Huseyin in team.

• Arkas was different with Hansen.They looks very weak without him. Congrats Fener. :heart: Arslan (some settings to spikers without blocks) , Soner (he was impressive, surprised for me :D ), Marshall (he flying 8) ) and Ivan (so effective) were really good tonight.

• StarNight Thanks for greeting and agree with you..i think Arkas looks weak team for Turkish league

@ Ömer

I'm so happy :cup:

We are back !

"Flying man" Marshall and "King" Ivan :cheesy: are played very well, I don't know who was the MVP

• With transfering 5 foreign players we can understand that Arkasspor only cares about CL but their strategy will not work due to adaptation problem no doubt :down: Glenn Hoag had to analize the last womens CL and he could understand it's not possible.

• I think Arkas will be better in the following weeks and Fenerbahce and Halkbank are very strong teams for the Turkish league IMO

Ziraat Bankası also very weak team and i dont know about İBB

• Super Cup Ceremony between Fenerbahçe - Arkasspor

• Who is the MVP??????

Non lasciare mai che la paura di perdere ti impedisca di partecipare!!

29th - Prediction Game - Women's European Championship 2011

• Turkey’s national league sponsored by Aroma is set to start this week with the first half of the league round to be completed in early January right after the New Year’s Eve. The return matches will be played through January 15-March 25 (men) and starting from January 7 until March 14 for the ladies.

The starting field of the men’s first league includes: 4 Eylül Belediye, Arkas Spor, Belediye Plevne, Çankaya Belediyesi ANKA, Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray Yurtiçi Kargo, Halk Bankası, İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediye, Maliye Milli Piyango, Niksar Belediye, Torul Gençlik and Ziraat Bankası

Good luck to all teams.. :drink: