Bulgarian Superliga 2011/2012

• Tedi Salparov is back on court :thumbsup:
    And Cherno more shoked Levski at home 3-1 :thumbsup:

But at the end Levski will shock Bulgaria ^^

• 6th round:

18-November

Arda - Pirin Balkanstroy 3-2 (25-27, 25-19, 25-16, 17-25, 15-12)
    Neftochimik 2010 - Slavia 3-0 (27-25, 25-22, 25-15)
    Coco Volley Club Gabrovo - Victoria Volley 3-0 (25-14, 25-17, 25-17) http://bgvolleyball.com/files/volleyball/stats/8152.htm

19-November

Marek Union-Ivkoni - CSKA 3-0 (26-24, 25-15, 25-23) http://bgvolleyball.com/files/volleyball/stats/8157.pdf
    Levski Volley - Montana 2-3 (16-25, 25-23, 22-25, 28-26, 7-15) http://bgvolleyball.com/files/volleyball/stats/8155.pdf
    Botev Lukovit - Cherno more BASK 1-3 (23-25, 19-25, 25-22, 21-25) http://bgvolleyball.com/files/volleyball/stats/8156.pdf

• 7th round:

25-November

Cherno more BASK - Levski Volley 3-1 (25-23, 25-20, 17-25, 36-34)
    CSKA - Botev Lukovit 3-0 (25-18, 25-21, 25-19) http://bgvolleyball.com/files/volleyball/stats/8160.htm
    Montana - Arda 1-3 (17-25, 25-20, 20-25, 23-25) http://bgvolleyball.com/files/volleyball/stats/8158.pdf

26-November

Pirin Balkanstroy - Coco Volley Club Gabrovo 3-0 (25-19, 25-18, 25-21)
    Slavia - Marek Union-Ivkoni 0-3 (17-25, 16-25, 20-25)
    Victoria Volley - Neftochimik 2010 0-3 (21-25, 17-25, 20-25) http://bgvolleyball.com/files/volleyball/stats/8163.htm

Standings:

1 - Pirin Balkanstroy (+1) 21
    2 - Marek Union-Ivkoni 17
    3 - CSKA (+1) 16
    4 - Arda 14
    5 - Montana 12
    6 - Neftochimik 2010 11
    7 - Levski Volley 11
    8 - Cherno more BASK 10
    9 - Slavia 9
    10- Coco Volley Club Gabrovo 7
    11- Victoria Volley 1
    12- Botev Lukovit 0

• How? :D

Positive or negative, it is still a shock :D

• The last two rounds only proved how difficult it is to make predictions this year. Marek and Arda gained some confidence after important victories. Marek beat CSKA quite easily, then a bit surprisingly didn't have any problems in Sofia against Slavia. Arda's win over Pirin at home, also a bit out of the blue, was supported with an away victory in Montana. Arda is known for playing strongly at home and having tons of problems away, but now that they defeated Montana they made a step to establishing themselves in top 4. But if there is one thing certain, it is that there is actually nothing certain in this year's championship.

Lower in the ranking, Slavia disappointed a lot in the last two rounds by not taking even a set in the tough matches they had, just to show that they still have a lot of work to do. Levski, as already mentioned, is also disappointing, I doubt they can improve much soon, the reason behind is the group of players they have. The positive signs are given by Neftochimik, which took two important 3-0 victories, and Cherno more, which haven't achieved two consecutive wins probably in years :D

• The reasons, Yavor are injuries, the squad has potential in this championship to be in top 3 or 4, IMHO

• The last two rounds only proved how difficult it is to make predictions this year. Marek and Arda gained some confidence after important victories. Marek beat CSKA quite easily, then a bit surprisingly didn't have any problems in Sofia against Slavia. Arda's win over Pirin at home, also a bit out of the blue, was supported with an away victory in Montana. Arda is known for playing strongly at home and having tons of problems away, but now that they defeated Montana they made a step to establishing themselves in top 4. But if there is one thing certain, it is that there is actually nothing certain in this year's championship.

Lower in the ranking, Slavia disappointed a lot in the last two rounds by not taking even a set in the tough matches they had, just to show that they still have a lot of work to do. Levski, as already mentioned, is also disappointing, I doubt they can improve much soon, the reason behind is the group of players they have. The positive signs are given by Neftochimik, which took two important 3-0 victories, and Cherno more, which haven't achieved two consecutive wins probably in years :D

Yavor, I was so shocked by them 8o Lol, waht a surprise! And Arda seems very interesting this season, very unpredictable team, they can beat almost everybody and lose to everybody!

Dobri keeps impressing me 8o ...I hope someone is watching carefully...

The reasons, Yavor are injuries, the squad has potential in this championship to be in top 3 or 4, IMHO

yes, sure 8o top 3/4 material right after Pirin, CSKA, Marek, Arda, Monata,Neftochimik...eh well that make it top 6 :thumbsup:

Man, I see you are a big fan, but calling Levski a top 3 team is a bit funny. The only team who underachieved so far IMO is Gabrovo. They really need to kick this coach out and find a normal one.

• Georgi Bratoev, Simeon Aleksandrov, Venci Trifonov, are someone, the championship is very equal and if Zhani Zhelyazkov, Vasiliy Petrov and Tsvetan Petrov improve physically to the playoffs the team can be very competative.

• Georgi Bratoev, Simeon Aleksandrov, Venci Trifonov, are someone, the championship is very equal and if Zhani Zhelyazkov, Vasiliy Petrov and Tsvetan Petrov improve physically to the playoffs the team can be very competative.

I don't think physic is their problem :whistle: ,they lack talent, psyhic and technique.
    Simeon Aleksandrov is a good player, I agree. Venci Trifonov is a youngster with potential, but still a long way to go. Gerogi Bratoev was injured recently but even in form he is just not that good. If only looking at your team you think they have potential - ok, maybe they have, but compare them to the rest - Levski has no chance for top 3 whatsoever and taking the 4th place would have been only due to a huge amounth of luck!
    I will be glad if Levski proves me wrong, though!

• You are right, my hope is that Georgi Petrov will train them with the methodics of Radostin Stoychev and they will improve physically and technically. The tall boys need to jump more, to become more athletic / to put some meat on the bones/, learn whatever Serbians for example learn as youngsters to have variety in the game, to follow tactical plan etc. Maybe these are my dreams, but if you don't believe in dreams, you can not create reality

• I forgot to add that Me, Prandi and Stoychev do not agree with you about Bratoev, Nadejda :)

• Why do you put Prandi on this topic? All this boys I am saying to have a better talent/potential than Bratoev are now 18-20 years old?
    When Prandi was a coach they were...17-19? ?( I thought Dobri was even called in team B from Prandi or am I wrong? But ofcourse you can't just pick up an youngster for such an important tournament like WCH.
    These boys are just emerging now, we will see who will Stoychev choose in future. Rado even though about Manchev a lot and prefer him to Mitev and Manchev isn't really that good. All these boys: Dobri, Boby Georgiev, Seganov are new on the senior level and it is yet to be seen how much they will improve.

• I don't argue that the boys are not good, I argue that Bratoev is also good :thumbup:

• I don't argue that the boys are not good, I argue that Bratoev is also good :thumbup:

'Good' is little bit elastic notion :D But I think he is no doubt good for Levski and our league, unfortunately I can't see how he could help the NT. It appears that there are younger and more promising guys in the championship, they should be given a chance, too ;)

Wild Wild West!

..............................................................................................

" There is nothing better than this"

..............................................................................................

• , learn whatever Serbians for example learn as youngsters to have variety in the game, to follow tactical plan etc. Maybe these are my dreams,

raylight, what is this? i can't understand? what do they learn? .........................this is funny, and maybe a joke :|

I also want to defend Manchev and to make a prediction that he will play a decisive role to the end of the season... i hope so, because i think he is ambitious and talanted, which is sure fo Seganov too. The other boys you mentioned are also in that group of course. Good night, heroes!

Радо Стойчев каза: Мизия, Тракия, Македония! Западните покрайнини - завинаги български!

Edited once, last by ari ().

• Levski were so pathetic today :mad: