Russia - Superliga 2012/2013

• That's my personal dream final! Quite unexpected performance presented by Zenit, half of league would be able to beat them today. So many troubles with reception (in the other hand they're not the only team, which would have them trying to be able to receive such a strong serves from Grozer and Musersky), so many troubles with setter and yeah, with attack, finally. Mikhaylov looks like he's got some serious problems, usually he shines so bright on court, not today, not in last matches, not at all now... There is a sentence, which may suits this match, which says, that you play as your opponent allows you to do that.

Ural suprises me so much, man. Having their bad performances in my mind I can't believe they're in final, already. I was pretty sure they have no chances against Gubernia, but Konstantinov's team payed for great season - they lost because of tiredness. Ural used that perfectly and what's more - Vissotto backs! I forgot he can play like that, seriously.

• Belgorod leads 2-0 in the Final.

In 1st match from 0-2 to 3-2.

In 2nd from 2-0 to 3-2.

Kazan leads 1-0.

Iskra Odintsovo eliminated from Superliga. From Higher League A to Superliga came Tiumen Tiumgu.

Today first match to stay or to advance to Superliga between Prikame Perm and 2nd best Team from Higher League A Dinamo LO Leningrad Region.