Brazil - Superliga 2012/2013

• Here you have the rosters:
    http://www.melhordovolei.com.br/index.php/mercado/masculina

This page may not be comfortable, but if you want to find something else checking teams' website is the only way.

Date & schedule of playing is still uknown.
    EDIT: League will start in November.

There are also two competitions in progress - State Championships from Minas and State Championships from Sao Paulo(Campeonato Mineiro and Campeonato Paulista). You can check results, for example, here: http://www.espacodovolei.com/

Thanks to yates for help.

• Cuba wants both male and female NT teams to participate in our SL! But they want to play as a team :wacko:

Ary Graça said no and I agree with him. They would basically use our
    league as an luxury training, and what good it would bring for our
    volleyball, for our league?

If they split and play in small teams, it would start to be interesting!
    The smallest teams would gain competitiveness, and the league level
    would grow!

But China made them an offer, said that they could play as a team and
    would fight for the title! So I believe they won't chose Brazil!

But I believe our league is strong, we are olympics medalists, it would be smarter choose Brazil :win:

• William :what: :woohoo:

• Chinese female volleyball league is good,but Chinese male volleyball league is very bad and has little audience.If Cuba chooses my hometown,Cuban male volleyball player will be sad.

• Willian, from Sada Cruzeiro, is already on fire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSESsp5lldE&feature=youtu.be

That's why I think Sada Cruzeiro will be the strongest team in Superliga. If Arjona wants to play like that - I have no doubt. He's not a setter, he's magician.
    + Serginho's dig is also very impressive.
    Something will depends from Leal's shape, he should work hard to back to form.

___

Medley/Campinas defeat Volei Futuro 3:0 in State Championships of Paulista... We will see.

• Cuban players in Brazil team will learn a lot and Brazil will have stronger championship to help them, fight for the gold in the next years as NT. It''s a win-win-win situation, because Cuban players in Brazil will mean more places for Bulgarian players in Italy, Poland and Russia :thumbsup:

• That's why I think Sada Cruzeiro will be the strongest team in Superliga. If Arjona wants to play like that - I have no doubt. He's not a setter, he's magician.
    + Serginho's dig is also very impressive.
    Something will depends from Leal's shape, he should work hard to back to form.

___

Medley/Campinas defeat Volei Futuro 3:0 in State Championships of Paulista... We will see.

Serginho is a very good libero... He played very well last season! I also think he's better than Mario Junior, the one who will probably be in NT together with Alan.

• What happened to Cimed and Montes Claros?

I heard Montes Claros closed the team and Cimed lost the main sponsor! :white:

Montes Claros looks out from next Superliga, but what about Cimed? :sos:

• What happened to Cimed and Montes Claros?

I heard Montes Claros closed the team and Cimed lost the main sponsor! :white:

Montes Claros looks out from next Superliga, but what about Cimed? :sos:

Cimed = Florianopolis/Supermercados Imperatriz (?).
    :roll:

http://diariocatarinense.clicr…i-de-floripa-3854540.html
    Centrais: Renato Felizardo, Gustavo Folle e Bernardo
    Opostos: Kaio e Rafael
    Ponta: Dirceu, Léo e Marcão
    Levantador: Thiago Gelinski, Quaresma e Bernardo
    Líberos: Thales e Ariel

• Thank you! :flower:

Do you know if Montes Claros is definitively out from Superliga? It would be so sad: just 2 years ago they were playing the final against Cimed! :down:

• Thank you! :flower:

Do you know if Montes Claros is definitively out from Superliga? It would be so sad: just 2 years ago they were playing the final against Cimed! :down:

Yes, they won't play in Superliga. They even built a team, but later - decided to leave it and stop existing(?).
    Here you have a list of teams for next season:
    Sada/Cruzeiro
    Vôlei Futuro
    Vivo/Minas
    RJX
    Sesi-SP
    BMG/São Bernardo
    Medley/Campinas
    Florianópolis
    Volta Redonda
    UFJF
    Canoas Vôlei
    Funvic/Midia Fone*

*I'm not sure of them...

• Thanks for your answers, muse! :flower:

Canoas won Superliga Série B and promoted to Superliga Série A. Now it looks like they are building a strong team: Gustavo, André Nascimento... the main question is the age of their top players. We will see... :teach:

• Yeah, that's true.
    Gustavo is 37, Nascimento 33, Dentinho... 33/34?, Minuzzi over 30(?), Thiago Salsa 30, Paczko Bozko 33...
    Definitely Gustavo will need more free matches, he said already he wanted to find a team in Superliga B because of shorter and easier season (better for his health, he's not young), except that I think this team looks quite nice. I don't know anything about Nascimento, he played in Japan in previous season from what I've heard, but I have no results, statistics, nothing. Minuzzi and Dentinho are very solid, Dentinho has silver medal of Superliga's 2011/2012 season, with Volei Futuro.
    Paczko Bozko is like a mistery for me, he played last season in Poland and I don't have positive memories from his performance, but to be honest - in Jastrzebski Wegiel, except Lasko everybody was doing badly...

• Rodrigo Quiroga arrived to Brazil and already trains with Vivo/Minas.
    http://www.melhordovolei.com.b…de-viajar-para-uberlandia
    this picture is quite interesting, he wants to fight there or maybe it's just me?

Rodrigao can't find a club for himself in Brazil, the biggest problem is ranking of players, where he has 7 "points" and that's why we won't see him in teams like RJX, Sada, Vivo, Volei Futuro, etc.. He has some offerts from Italy, Russia, Turkey but he doesn't want to leave country. But if it's necessary he will do it.
    http://www.espacodovolei.com/2…enta-ficar-no-brasil.html